Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol I think nowadays the guys jeans are made into skinny jeans.

Matt and grate so the opposite of each other he's so tan while she's very pale

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like skinny jeans on men. Lol, although a few korean singers can pull it off. Ehe.

I think Matt and Grate's skin tone compliment each other though 555

Although, however in my preference I'm really light skin like Matt but I prefer light skin men as me too xD!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't like skinny jeans on men. Lol, although a few korean singers can pull it off. Ehe.

Although, however in my preference I'm really light skin like Matt but I prefer light skin men as me too xD!
What nationality are u sorry if i ask u?

Merit

sarNie Adult

I'm light skin too. Not pale like Matt but light enough than most Khmer people. :0 And I do prefer light skin guy instead I marry me a tan one. lol.

That's what I like about Grate/Matt. She just glows standing next to Grate. And Grate so stand out next to her. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm light skin too. Not pale like Matt but light enough than most Khmer people. :0 And I do prefer light skin guy instead I marry me a tan one. lol.

That's what I like about Grate/Matt. She just glows standing next to Grate. And Grate so stand out next to her. lol
I have light skin too but more to the Chinese/Khmer light skin since relative from my dad side they're Chinese and my mum
side is half/half but since i've raised in Australia for long so its hard to understand Khmer and i learnt thai cos
of my lesson session class. Matt/Grate skin colour matches each other and even Au/Gale they're also the same.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Can't wait till Friday to come around. Going to be a bit more sweet scenes before Jane and her pregnancy mess everything up. :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait till Friday to come around. Going to be a bit more sweet scenes before Jane and her pregnancy mess everything up. :)
Oh I know. I so cannot wait till Friday. I thought today was Friday for some reason, I was checking for new episode. Lol. Yeah I want to see more cuter scenes with Grate and Matt... I can never get enough of them two. Hopefully Jane pregnancy won't cause too much drama for Grate relationship. I know it will though, Matt wouldn't be able to accept that. Maybe we might even get more jealous scenes from Matt and Grate. More slap/kiss would be so awesome!

I can't wait to see more episode on Friday and the weekend. This lakorn is going to go by so fast, I'm already feeling down and like I'm missing something. Anyways I'm going to enjoy every episode and when this lakorn finish I'm going to buy it for sure. Matt and Grate is so hot and they compliment eachother very well. They enjoy being around eachother in the lakorn and off screen. The chemistry they have i cannot put into words. In the beginning we might have not been into Grate or Matt much, but now they have become our favorites. Every time I see Matt and Grate starring at eachother or standing next to eachother I'm thinking of one scene. It was in the beginning where Grate lift Matt off the ground in her wedding dress, while she is unconscious and he swings her around slowly. I dont know why but I love that part so much. Could be because I'm thinking it's Grate and Matt wedding and they have left the ceremony, so they can spend the moment together. Hot and Romantic as hell!

Scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Merit

sarNie Adult
Screaming!!!!! I just saw a little clip of the live chat. It was so cute seeing them. Ok, I'm have to say by nature Matt is a friedly person with her hands. lol. The part where she had her hand on Grate's lap is a bit different than how she did it at the interview. It's even more of a familiar action. And then one part Grate had his hand on her leg too. It's very funny how a fan always tend to look for these little things with the couple. lol. I so....so....love the comfort between these two. And the more I see them the more I just love them. Grate really seem to be a happy person in real live.

TML...I have so many scenes of these two. I am glad they gave us a whole lot to enjoy after all we waited so long for them. I love the part where Grate was standing in the middle of the road with Matt in his arms. That was very memorbale between the two. The part where she first slap Grate when he showed up at her house punching her dad.:) That part was special because everytime I watched it I think back to the BTS when she gave him a hug after the slap.

Gosh, there are so many more. But the recent one I like was the beach scene. When they were sitting down, the way Grate keep looking at her with this "love" in his eyes and then just smile. It kind of made me blush. Just the way he looks at her speaks volume as to how he feels about her.

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877EqClsHv0

Here's a short clip of the chat live. Love the last part of Matt. She's so adorable.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Apparently Rang Ngao is for next year 2012 kol ruk luang jai, Prisana, Rang Ngao they're all on the list.
is that Ann's Jao Sao Prisana or Teya's Prissana?

thanks for the clip! Matt's so pretty all natural like that. and gawd she and Great are cute every time i see them. they're just such a bubbly couple! and...real. :whistle:

cecilia

Staff member
is that Ann's Jao Sao Prisana or Teya's Prissana?

thanks for the clip! Matt's so pretty all natural like that. and gawd she and Great are cute every time i see them. they're just such a bubbly couple! and...real. :whistle:
It's TEYA's PRISANA ja -- however, i'd love to see JAOSAO being remake too ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Screaming!!!!! I just saw a little clip of the live chat. It was so cute seeing them. Ok, I'm have to say by nature Matt is a friedly person with her hands. lol. The part where she had her hand on Grate's lap is a bit different than how she did it at the interview. It's even more of a familiar action. And then one part Grate had his hand on her leg too. It's very funny how a fan always tend to look for these little things with the couple. lol. I so....so....love the comfort between these two. And the more I see them the more I just love them. Grate really seem to be a happy person in real live.

TML...I have so many scenes of these two. I am glad they gave us a whole lot to enjoy after all we waited so long for them. I love the part where Grate was standing in the middle of the road with Matt in his arms. That was very memorbale between the two. The part where she first slap Grate when he showed up at her house punching her dad.:) That part was special because everytime I watched it I think back to the BTS when she gave him a hug after the slap.

Gosh, there are so many more. But the recent one I like was the beach scene. When they were sitting down, the way Grate keep looking at her with this "love" in his eyes and then just smile. It kind of made me blush. Just the way he looks at her speaks volume as to how he feels about her.
aw merit i want to see! i think matts kind of like me. when im comfortable around someone i wont be shy to put my hands on their thigh like what she did to grate..

Merit

sarNie Adult
The second cover she got way too much make up on. She looks pretty with little make up. Them rose blush they have on her is awful. :) The first cover is nice. Grate so stood out from the rest.

Tinah...Matt might be just a touchy person. Maybe that's how she was raised to show affection. Who knows? But one thing for sure she has never been this bubbly and very comfortable with her co-stars in the past. So, I guess, it helps that she knows Grate before this lakorn and they are probably friends already. I wonder if Grate meets her requirements of what she wants in a man. Her list is not long but it's cute.