Kularb Neua Mek (DaraVDO)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn better then the first one with Aump and Stefan. Its funny and cute!!

I love the way Stefan's mom is K-drama crazy. LOL She is funny.

myx

sArNieZ
this lakorn is heka awsom. love 2 c noon & aump fight 4 realz though. although i don't like stephan, noon & aump makes me want 2 continue watching this... can't wait 4 next episode:>

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
is it just me or the story is going no where.. -_____-" don't get me wrong, i love aum & noon.. but it's draggy.. get to the main point already pls.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
is it just me or the story is going no where.. -_____-" don't get me wrong, i love aum & noon.. but it's draggy.. get to the main point already pls.
i just thinking that too. i like the cast and it's entertaining to see noon and aum fight but i am ready to see more happen.

onahc

sarNie Elites
The only problem with this lakon is it drags and unnecessarily so. They put too many irrelevant scenes to extend the lakon. This will probably have more than 14 episodes for sure when they could easily do 12. We're at episode 8 and there's no turning point yet, what the heck? CH 7 needs to better edit their lakons or learn how to shortened them like CH 3 and CH 5.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
The only problem with this lakon is it drags and unnecessarily so. They put too many irrelevant scenes to extend the lakon. This will probably have more than 14 episodes for sure when they could easily do 12. We're at episode 8 and there's no turning point yet, what the heck? CH 7 needs to better edit their lakons or learn how to shortened them like CH 3 and CH 5.
I got to agree wid u...I love this lakorn but its dragging too long...i fastforward most of time i watched this lakorn...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ughh.. i find the slapping scenes between noon & aum, soooo annoying! they probably think that's what us viewers wanna see since they're the top actresses of ch7. lol. GET THE STORY GOING ALREADYY!! and stefan is annoying for not saying anything to noon while shes basically.. how you say it.. 'mut mure choke-ing' him, hahaha!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LOL... I just read from lyn's lakorn blog and it says this lakorn is such a bad influenece for the young ones.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know why they always blame the lakorn for being a bad influence??? At least it's not a lakorn on raping the nek :)

Gmn

sarNie Egg
Hi,

Does anybody have a link to Vinnie's facebook page?

...also I'm curious about how is his Thai?I'm not the best judge because I'm not a native Thai speaker,but I think he is pretty good,but he probably has a coach on set too.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Hi,

Does anybody have a link to Vinnie's facebook page?

...also I'm curious about how is his Thai?I'm not the best judge because I'm not a native Thai speaker,but I think he is pretty good,but he probably has a coach on set too.
Are you kidding me, his accent is so bad! He's not proficient in the language at all. You're right, you're not the best judge.

Gmn

sarNie Egg
Oh,I meant about weather he was using the correct tones or not?of course I know his accent is not good.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
lolz, that's why they didn't show the part where they fought and fell down the stairs... those ppl who complain are retarded! they should have stopped watching the lakorn a long time ago.. after all the fighting in every epi, they should have stop watching at epi2.. and not wait until almost the edning to complain.. lmao... these ppl.. they know they like the fighting scenes.. hehe