Kularb Neua Mek (DaraVDO)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
So far I think its going gooood. Its got some comedy. Noon and Aump are great. I can't wait for more. Stefan is just a cutie. I think its funny the way Noon tries to get with him.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
So seems to me Noon is the nang rai :) haha it doesn't matter to be, i still love them both! I actually like Stefan's character in here! He looks very charming :) haha i like the comedy in here too especially Aum since Jaew Jai Rai.. I hope it doesnt get draggy and what not! WOO HOO!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I first thought this one was some kinds of serious revenging and there would be lots of tensing scene between aum and noon. But it is really a comedy.....

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
omg, did anybody else notice the bathroom in sign in the scene where aump first meets stefan and then he makes his way to the bathroom?
haha i just bust out laughing, it's so cute
i want one.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg, did anybody else notice the bathroom in sign in the scene where aump first meets stefan and then he makes his way to the bathroom?
haha i just bust out laughing, it's so cute
i want one.
I saw it!! At first I was kinda confused! Lol! Maybe they had it on there just to be funny.. :)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Aum's adorable in here and so is her best friend. What's the real actress' name? Actually everyone is cute, from Stefan to Noon to the guy that plays Sor 4. I like that it's more comedy than drama and that Noon/Aum are both scheming and fighting more with words and plans than straight up bitch fights/slaps. That gets old.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Aum's adorable in here and so is her best friend. What's the real actress' name? Actually everyone is cute, from Stefan to Noon to the guy that plays Sor 4. I like that it's more comedy than drama and that Noon/Aum are both scheming and fighting more with words and plans than straight up bitch fights/slaps. That gets old.

I like the comedy also. I think its funny when Noon and Aump would call each other friend when they see each other. LOL.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Stefan's mom in the lakorn is SUPER cute/funny. Love the fact that she is into K-drama. Also that she cries like a baby while watching a sweet scene. LOL. tooooo funny. His dad was like my wife is lakorn crazy.

Saifah

bite me x___
SO FAR SO GOOD AND iM SO HOOKED TO iT. AUM AND NOON ARE BOTH GREAT.

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. but this lakorn gets boring b/c they keeps repeating and going at each other throats -- the storyline is a bit blah for me. Noon and AUM both are beautiful next to the better looking sunti here but still .. the lakorn is not as good as i expect. i'll continue this just for noon/aum

mzwacko

sarNie Egg
wow this lakorn is so good,so many good lakorns out,gotta say this lakorn has the best opening and ending credit its creative

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
this lakorn should have more hype!

aum is brilliant as always :) i love her in this drama !! . i agree with many of you. at first, when i saw the teaser, i thought it was going to be a revenge/hate drama lakorn like mea luang...but this lakorn is very funny and pleasing to watch :)