sarNie Egg
Rome said in one of the interview that Yaya is so excited,
but don't worry he will take very good care of her and give
her his full support.

So I believed when this lakorn start filming every thing
will be better.

Merit

sarNie Adult
^^same here. the pix is so "blah" they lack chemistry. could it be that they arent used to each other yet. i mean both are cute but as an individual not a couple.

I think I feel it from Lome more than Yaya in the pics. He is there but at the same time seemed distant. Even when they are hugging it did not even give me a romantic vibe. LOL. Lome isn't all that old even if the age gap is there between them. I hope this is not the case where two pretty people onscreen and zero chemistry.

wow. girl looks really young. i guess that's to offset lome's character being much older, but lome doesn't seem old at all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome and Yaya looks like an odd pair and tiny standing
next to the tall Rome but Ploy would be better as the n'ek with Rome. Wish
upon one day Rome and Ploy would star as p'ek and n'ek.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Margie is out. I don't care to see her in that kind of role anyways. The storyline sounds kinda sick. Anyhow, Ploy and Rome looks good. Wished they could have been in a better lakorn as a pair.

cecilia

Staff member
really, i thought they have chemistry on this one : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/tinah/11.jpg

i excite = can't wait :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont have hope for this lakorn since its for tv scene. their lakorn hasnt been good and the pace is soo slow/boring. what a waste of cast!

Passera

sarNie Egg
http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/0e1c27caac1f42d9b0c691943e043ae6/px-assets/32b6eebc943e4774bf81ad65e7cbdaa5
But from this photo I think they look very cute togeter.

kulyia

RUK
you guys... the storyline is making me scare to watch this... shes only 17!! LIKE ME =((my heart dropped when i read the summary in page 1. here she is on our wiki.

HERE

omgomg. ive seen other lakorns where nang ek is in her mid teens and pra ek being older but the girl Actually looked Mature like shes in her twentiesss. Urassaya still has that baby look on her. im a Rome fan, idk if i will be tuning in. Maybe, but not if the storyline is going to be like that.. they match but everytime i look at her it doesnt feel right. =(( bad i know but i just cant get pass that.

nolee

sarNie Adult
awh ;/ why can't the nek be ploy instead?!?! they needa stop pairing rome up with random n'eks lol