Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

mokka

sarNie Adult
this is for real??? i hella like this lakorn and always wait when will they remake this one!

sad lakorn!!!
i think that margie match namfon's character but go to ploy, she's a little okay but i think its better with older na'ek and even go more with rome, he's too young to play this character! pra'ek role should be better with pip, willy, johnny, kong, au tanakorn, tang s. and ploy role should be better with kat m. which is willy sister, marsha, lalita, ken's wife, ann s. and sonia... somewhat around this age!!!
rome and ploy are just not match at all!

I agree with you on the role of the pra'ek and ploy's role. I think the guy from dome tong, tua (If that is his name) would be good too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If Rome falls inlove with both then it will be a very
hard prediction whether who will Rome endup with. My vote has to be Ploy since i'm
not a Margie's fans, no offense to her fans.

wow. so in the storyline, the praeg is really old. :ph34r: just like the janie/chatchai lakorn, but in this one, rome looks a lot younger than the previous praeg. a whole lot younger.

tinah

sarNie Coma
but im glad that they are finally giving him a sadistic role..just too bad that this is for tv scene!

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
ploy role in this lakorn, she will have a grow up son as the same age with margie role. the son and he's girlfriend are friends to margie! they will be the second couple but wonder who will take that roles, can't wait for the news and what about who will take the role of the artist guy who's fall with margie!!!
i think the two younger couple roles fit well with alex and taew!

Passera

sarNie Egg
Dear Jeanie,

FYI The Play that you post with Noppol and Preyanuch is "Kulap Ti Rai Nam" (กุหลาบที่ไร้หนาม) which is not "Kulap Rai Nam" (กุหลาบไร้หนาม).

"Kulap Rai Nam" with Rome Ploy and Margie once was CH 3 lakorn played by Toon (ทูล หิรัญญทรัพย์) and Linda (ลินดา ค้าธัญเจริญ)

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
do you know the storyline to the kulap rai nam? the one with toon and linda? can someone please post the storyline please?

Passera

sarNie Egg
Storyline

Nun (Ploy) and Nuch (Margie) are sister with same father. Nun's grandma (father's mother) didn't acceptd Nun mother
'cause she working in a Night Club so Nun was grown-up by her mother and her gambler granny.

When their father pass away Nuch's mother invited Nun to live with her family as heir at law. Nun moved in to her new home,
even though she hate her new family she pretend to be nice to them. Day by day her jealousy of Nuch is increasing so she
decided to get everything from Nuch and was succeeded to make Nuch's bride-to-be broken off his engagement and married her.

Later Nadda (Rome) came into Nuch life. Nun knew that Nadda is richer, better with a brighter future than her husband, she
set up plans to be divorce. When she was free, she done everything to make Nadda falling for her but Nadda propose to marry Nuch.
Nun realised that she really love Nadda so she set up many plans to break Nuch and Nadda relaionship. Nun's plan ruin the Wedding
Day but her evil side was also revealed.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
so this is a different lakorn than the one with namfon k. correct?

Passera

sarNie Egg
Kulap Rai Nam (กุหลาบไร้หนาม) written by Srifah Laddawan
(ศรีฟ้า ลดาวัลย์)

Noppol Preyannuch and Namfon lakorn is Kulap Ti Rai Nam
(กุหลาบที่ไร้หนาม) written by Pechnamkang (เพชรน้ำค้าง)

Passera

sarNie Egg
Update:

Change N'ek role from Margie to .......

TV SCENES said Margie is not available due to her study.
Maybe we have to wait until 9th December (at the opening
ceremony) to know who's going to be N'ek.

jakjann

Jakjann
Again??? This is the 2nd time that they choose her and she must must cancel it....-.-´´ I thought she alreday has a new drama.... >.<

tinah

sarNie Coma
wth i dont like how ch3 keeps pulling out their cast the last min. margie shouldnt be as busy since she doesnt have an upcoming lakorn besides the one with mart/matt.