Kuey Yai Sapai Lek(Broadcast Thai)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Episode 28

At the house Jied and Warn Freak out because their plan backfired.. instead of just dropping them off in the woods the bad guys kidnapped them for ransom .. so they talk to nah larm duon about it and they go talk to the bad guys while nah larm duon stays at the house.. Jied and Warn end up getting kidnapped also because they were confronting them about the ransom the bad guys says "your little money is nothing to the 10,000 I'm about to get" and he captures them to.. Bua is angry because they caused this and wanted to attack them.....well at the house one of the bad guys are spying and sees in the house 2 cops and The Nang ek's father and the Pra'eks father and of course the pra'ek leaving and he goes to warn his leader and they take off into the forest.. before leaving Bua leaves a trademark of her and Aon on the ground and when Aon gets there he sees it and knows shes safe... Bua were tricking the bad guys to take them to the cave her and Aon spent the night together....

All I remember but I think that covers it

Preview to Episode 29

Everyone's Fighting Aons and Ae's father are firing into the cave and etc... and I think Tao' gets shot in the Butt :lol: For Trying to save Ae's father, Aon is trying to Protect Noon and ends up getting shot blocking a bullet for her

Episode 28 Uploaded in BM =)

tang071

sarNie Elites
haha tao got shot in the thigh actually or maybe the butt. aon gets shot trying to help noon. aon's father fights with the bad guy but ends up drowning. noon saves the father but cant make it up to land bc she has cramps. aon who is shot in the arm goes in to save noon. noon is unconscious.
looks like its gonna end in the next eps. so cute cuz noon and aon ride on a horse together.

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.30 i call happy ending haha. the rival families finally make amends and accept the new addition to their family. lol noon and tao pretended to be dying. jeet and won fled. lol ae finally admits that she cant cook. aon gives noon flowers. aon falls off the horse and pretends to be unconscious. noon promises to be softer and aon kisses noon on the cheek. haha they're so cute. the grandfather gets spastic haha. next eps. oh man not ending yet. well wong is found sleeping with ming's wife. aiya!! they cancel all the marriages oh no!!.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
geez!!! i feel like this lakorn is dragging on forever now... like one silly plot pops up after another and keeps going on... i'm starting to get annoyed in a way...

donna

sarNie Adult
i know! just end dang it! i still think that aon n noon couple is so cute. it was so aww, when he told her that he will love her until the day that he dies. how romantic!

tang071

sarNie Elites
ming follows his daughters around all the time so noon/ae cant see aon/tao. they cancelled the marriages. ming got 2 guys to hang out with his daughters so that they would move on. the boys come and try to intervene. while ae was talking to a guy, tao took out his slingshot. while noon and this other dude were on a boat, the dude tried to get a water lily for noon but aon tipped the boat over.
when is this going to end?? its good but there are no more cute scenes haha.

tang071

sarNie Elites
the grandfather reveals a surveillance tape of the night wong was found in dao's bedroom. noon/aon and ae/tao can now get married. however, ming has already allowed chit's sons to marry noon and ae. chit brings his sons and a parade to marry noon and ae.

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
does anyone know if the soundtrack it out yet? i really wanna buy it. dunno why but i like the song that the girl sing in there. and i like the theme song. i love Aon's voice!!! he soo cute!!

donna

sarNie Adult
man the ending wasn't that good. it seems like just about almost all the lakorns i've seen recently have sucky endings! grr

an la

sarNie Hatchling
It was pretty good, but then it kind of dragged, then towards then end it really dragged. It could have ended a long time ago but they keep adding ostacles whice made it boring. Yeah, I am glad it ended too.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Anyone have the song that come on during Noon scenes? The song when she's upset @ Aon? Please, upload for me.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm recording and uploading this lakorn @ BM right now ^_^ . It's the scene when Aon came to engage her and she saw him an aey together and she decided to run away cuzz she thinks that he doesn't love her. Any idea?..LOL>>

Aon is so freaking hilarious in this lakorn. I love love love his attitude in here. And the n'rai was so funny too :loool:
Aon-Noon has the BEST chemistry :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg the song i know i have it but I dont know the title of the song urgh! lol so its gonna be hard to find >.< I know man I realize how much they change when I saw this and then I compare it to Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn lol they look so different but still cute lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the summary episodes pTinah :D I just downloaded all episodes from this lakorn, I'll watch it someone whenever! :D HOpe it's good, I like the pairings!

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Hehe, i remember watching the Aon and Noon scenes of this lakorn.. lol

Thanks for uploading this lakorn Ana, but something is wrong with episode 28, it's not even a minute long. =[