Kuey Yai Sapai Lek(Broadcast Thai)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yep!!! they're getting engaged in epi 17... i think... they're so cute together!!!

better than Ae and Tao...

tang071

sarNie Elites
i thought they were getting engaged in eps.19?? maybe i'm wrong. buts its so cucte how aon steals kisses from noon. aww he took her to his mother's grave to introduce her new daughter-in-law. hehe he looks good as a prep. lol how ae is like everyone will love the older son-in-law bc he's not related to that family. little does she know lol. love aon and noon...so cute!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
liking the lakorn so far... but im realli liking the noon and aon couple they are so cute and i love how aon plans to get that annoying girl and her friend away from him ... better than the ae and tao couple... its a cheeky and funni lakorn...

tang071

sarNie Elites
ew i would so hate it if something like that happened to my engagement. ae and tao basically ruined everything. i would be like um you're interrupting. although everything was fine, but it was kinda tensed and rushed. lol aon was staring at noon, it was cute. tao's face omg its just gotta go. he thinks he's cute or funny scrunchy his wrinkled face like that? sorry, but no wonder nat left him. happy that aon and noon will be in another lakorn. aww aon had to leave right after the ceremony. lol the grandfather is on it in helping tao and ae out. so cute how aon fools around lol when he said he was going to pump her heart for her bc she was going have a heart attack.
next eps. the bad girls roll a huge rock and it hits tao and aon.

tang071

sarNie Elites
yay i knew the riddle before they revealed it. shoe that it worth more than any lady could wear. rong tao naree, a type of orchid flower. haha funny how aon cheated by helping tao like he cheated with noon before. omg so hot when went into the water lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kinda late aren't we tang :p lolsss, but I still think it would be cool... cause she had to go through that jealousy phase its onli fair if he does too... lol hahha im being biased cause shes a girl =x

tang071

sarNie Elites
alright to tao with the help of aon got the flower and presented it back in time to the father-in-law. however, the father wants tao to get the necklace from his mother's grave at midnight. noon and aon sneak out and help tao. however, the necklace is the wrong one. the grandfather pretends to go into shock. a fake doctor diagnoses him with lung cancer. the grandfather wishes to see his grand-daughter get married with tao; the father consents. however the father asks for the same amount of money from tao. tao's mother didnt bring any money. aon's father suggests that tao go and steal the money back from noon's engagement. in the next eps, aon and tao go into ae's father's room to steal money. ae and tao are professing their love for each other and the n'rai comes to say that there is something going on between her and tao. ahh all of a sudden aon falls and hits his head. noon asks how he is and aon replies, "who are you?" omg i think aon might have amnesia (or he could be faking it).

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i saw the episode and i hope he's just faking it... cuz it would be so sad if he forgets about his feelings for her and goes to that one lady... Noon would be sooooo heart broken...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I saw episode 24 and :( he actually forgets noon and in the preview to the next part he throws his engagement ring right into noon's face :( how messed up so sad *tears*

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg aon has amnesia??..thats so sad!..i need to catch up on this lakorn..it sounds more sad then funny now..is it more drama towards the middle?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yups tinah ...more drama now urg its noon getting hurt again =x there should definately be another guy ugh!!

summary for episode 24:

Aon really has amnesia and noon is hurt .. well the main parts of it is that jiet and aon's step mother then come up with a plan for jiet to act as though she is the one who is really his fiance and then take him to get the marriage license asap... so that she will be the wife and not noon....

Summary For Episode 25's Preview

It seems as though jiet's plan works.. Aon thinks he is in love with her and then it shows him breaking up with Noon and throwing the engagement ring back at her and it hits her right in the face :(.. then Aon's dad and step mother and jiet take him to the "umpur" to sign the marriage papers.. and the preview ends as the pen touches the paper... will Aon Sign the Papers? we will have to see on episode 25 =)

tang071

sarNie Elites
aon continually gets excruciating headaches. when jeet was all over him he remembered noon but in flashes. they rushed him to take sign the wedding lisence but he forgot how to spell. as he started signing his name, he had a headaches and tao/ae stopped him in time. noon can really bring in tears. so sad and she's afraid of approaching aon bc she doesnt want to be dismissed. aon thinks jeet is his fiance. next eps.26: oh wow, the noon/ae's father wants noon to break up with aon bc he cant remember her and they have replaced her with jeet. the grandfather pretends to have an episode. all of a sudden, aon is hugging noon and asking her to marry her as soon as possible. jeet intervenes, pushes aon, he falls and hits his head on a rock.

ahh, maybe he just knew everything was a lie so he asked noon to marry him. but since he hit his head, he'll regain his memory. lol i thought aon was faking so that his father would see how dedicated and loving noon was and stop hating.

tang071

sarNie Elites
everyone is fighting. jeet pushes aon who was having a headache, falls and hits his head. he regains back his memory and apologizes to noon. so cute he was dancing around and being cute. he asks her to marry him. tao and aon go to ask for the girl's hand in marriage. grandfather pretends to be dying and orders a coffin. they will be getting married in 3 days but at the fields that separate the two houses. the n'rais sabotage the wedding signs to cause raucus. they kidnap the girls and leave a ranson note asking for 10 million baht with orders not to call the police or else they will die. this lakorn is ending soon, in the next 2 eps? i think.

tang071

sarNie Elites
the n'rai tear up the n'ek's dresses but the grandfather provides them with 2 identical wedding dresses that once belonged to their grandmother. the n'rai hires ppl to kindnap noon/ae. but they in turn demand a ransom for 10 million in which the family cannot provide. noon/ae are taken to a garage of some sort where noon leaves a trail so that aon can find her. they are later taken into the woods.

btw, noon has short hair in this lakorn like YGTYJR.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is so cute and funny. i love all the scenes with noon and aon. they have great chemisty and make a cute couple. so sad that it is coming to an end. thanks for all the summaries so anxious to watch.