Kuey Yai Sapai Lek(Broadcast Thai)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I love Aon, too. I wish he would get more roles, though. The last lakorn I've seen of him was the one with Yaya Ying (I think that's how her name is spelled). That was such a great lakorn!! I can't believe Aon is such a great singer!! I love his great looks and talents. He is awesome in every way. I wonder if he has a CD release? If anything, does he have one from that lakorn? I'm so happy both Aon and Tao will sing the preview song for this lakorn. It's going to be wonderful. They both are HOT and have such great voices. I can't wait for this lakorn to release...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aon actually got alot of lakorns..but most of them of stock.. :angry: such a talented actor..ch3 needs to promote him!..i also love his last lakorn with Yaya..i never thought he could sing looktung!..my parents love his voice..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
aon actually got alot of lakorns..but most of them of stock.. :angry: such a talented actor..ch3 needs to promote him!..i also love his last lakorn with Yaya..i never thought he could sing looktung!..my parents love his voice..
[post="136967"][/post]​

Yeah, Aon is quite a talented actor. I agree with you, Tinah, Channel 3 does need to promote him. I hope all his lakorns get released soon. I want to collect all his projects. He sure is an awesome looktung singer!! I also remember him and Bee Namthip. That lakorn was beautifully made but I forgot the title. Do you happen to know what other lakorns he starred in? I'm going to collect them all. He's such a cutie...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt even know he exist until sapai jao..or his lakorn with Kwan..i guess cuz he wasn so famous or known..i know he had one with Rita back then..i notice he hasnt starr with with any a-list actress.. :angry: they should pair him up with anne..or anyone thats more experience

calla

sarNie Adult
see, i was right....i knew this lakorn is not prime time.
"pan din hua jai" aired prime time because she got many support from p'tang. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
so now they are airing it in the evening? they switch por's lakorn with this..i dont mind though..but it sucks for ae..aon and tao..their lakorn has to air in the evening instead :(

puppylov

sarNie Adult
so Ae is not the n'ek? It's noon instead! I know both, but there is really one person that stands out the most!

calla

sarNie Adult
yeah, that's why i hate to watch those lakorn that have 2 couples.....lolz. :D
as much as i dislike "wimarn din" and "tawun tub burrapa" i won't watch this one....like puppylov said....either the 1 of the couple is more important.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
calla said:
yeah, that's why i hate to watch those lakorn that have 2 couples.....lolz. :D
as much as i dislike "wimarn din" and "tawun tub burrapa" i won't watch this one....like puppylov said....either the 1 of the couple is more important.
[post="137424"][/post]​
I actually enjoy lakorns that focus on more than one couple. It's more competitive that way. In case I get bored of one storyline, I can focus on the other. It's not too bad. Besides, it's just nice to be able to see our favorite stars performing in them. I use to think it sucks when the ones I admire most becomes second best, but I got over that when I watched Ruen Naree See Chompoo. I wish the script would change Pat's role, but I learned to accept the decision. I enjoyed both Pat and Yardthip's role so I didn't mind it that much. The only problem is when this lakorn gets translated in Khmer, I'm going to hate Pat's voice. I'm not sure if I could accept the translation or not. LOL. It's going to feel wierd, but I'm going to pretend Pat has the nang'eks voice. As for Hima Tai Prajun, I was a little disappointed when several fans stated that Num and Pui were the main focus. I had to give it a try for Pat's sake. Now, I'm overjoyed to realize that Pat and Film are the main characters. But, I'm even more happier to know that all three couples have equal roles. I've only seen episodes 1 and I enjoyed them all!!

I'll watch Kuey Yai Sapai Lek for Aon, Tao and Ae. They are all fantastic!! I love them all equally. I can't wait for this lakorn to release...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the teaser..looks really funny.. :lol: i miss tao..ae..and aon so i gotta watch it..theres alot of older folks that my parents would like..i think they will like this lakorn

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i just saw the teaser..looks really funny.. :lol: i miss tao..ae..and aon so i gotta watch it..theres alot of older folks that my parents would like..i think they will like this lakorn
[post="138713"][/post]​
Tinah, will you be able to share the teaser with us? :w000t: It sounds soooo interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Awww...thank you so much for the teaser, Tinah. As always, I appreciate your efforts in keeping us informed. You are wonderful!!
aww thanx :) just want to keep you guys updated..even though i cant upload it for you guys..

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
calla said:
see, i was right....i knew this lakorn is not prime time.
"pan din hua jai" aired prime time because she got many support from p'tang. :D
[post="137405"][/post]​
They shouldn't have switched the time slot because there are older actors in here compared to jao sao ban rai where there are all new or fairly new actors. I don't think there's a lot of requests for por and numfon either mainly due to them being fairly new actors. However, I heard that they swithed times because Ch. 7 had a change of schedule too putting yui's lakorn before the news, so that's why they had to put kei yai at the same time to go up against "a good quality lakorn" like waew sieng seung.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they had an article about primtime and evening timeslot that noiki translated from spicy..evening timeslot has become more competitive now..so thats why they are airing this lakorn at that timeslot..evening lakorn has become hot hit..even more then primtime lakorns..ch7 evening timeslot has become more competitve..so ch3 change this lakorn to evening timeslot..and jao sao ban rai as primtime to promote the new actors por/namfon

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
they had an article about primtime and evening timeslot that noiki translated from spicy..evening timeslot has become more competitive now..so thats why they are airing this lakorn at that timeslot..evening lakorn has become hot hit..even more then primtime lakorns..ch7 evening timeslot has become more competitve..so they change this lakorn to evening timeslot..and jao sao ban rai as primtime to promote the new actors por/namfon
[post="139705"][/post]​
Thanks for the info, Tinah.