Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I love this movie so much! Its the BEST bollywood movie for me.. hehe I don't watch that many bollywood movies but from the ones I have watched this one is ranked #1! I wonder if they'll do a remake I would love to see that!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I love this movie! But I don't think there will be a remake. Karen Johar is still trying to get her to act with him again, but it's not confirm.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
I'll have to say this is one of the best movies out there that they both have done.
My favorite of all time. Beats K3G although I too did like that movie...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this was an awesome movie.. xp lol.. remake?? aaaaaaaa if there was a remake.. i wouldn't watch it.. i luv it the way it is xp lol.. no one can compare.. xp..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I finally had the chance to watch the orginal version since I only watched the dubb version before. Original version is even better! Made me cry again T_T

fun

Expired Sarnie
anyone has the ost. in the buddie media section i requested for reupload but i guess the bollywood section there is not quite popular so i am asking in this thread.

thanks in advance.

cecilia

Staff member
I have it .. i will uplaod the whole ost for you.

i actually have alot of BOLLYWOOD ost but not alot of ppl requesting it. so i didn't upload b/c i don't want to waste time LOl.

edited: nvm. i check my folder. i don't have it in there anymore :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have it .. i will uplaod the whole ost for you.

i actually have alot of BOLLYWOOD ost but not alot of ppl requesting it. so i didn't upload b/c i don't want to waste time LOl.

edited: nvm. i check my folder. i don't have it in there anymore :(
its okay and thanks anyways. i just really like the ost to kkhh. i think this is my all time favorite bollywood film. well there are like a few but i think this is the top of my list. you must be a bollywood fan. i wouldnt consider myself to be a bollywood fan, i just watch a few of movies per year.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmm i might have the ost.. but.. i'll have to check the comp.. because.. imnot sure if theyre in this comp.. it might be in my bro's .. but aniwaise.. i'll upload it if i find it.. xp..

fun

Expired Sarnie
hmmmmm i might have the ost.. but.. i'll have to check the comp.. because.. imnot sure if theyre in this comp.. it might be in my bro's .. but aniwaise.. i'll upload it if i find it.. xp..
you are such a sweetheart and thanks in advance!