Kuan Kammatep

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I agree, they so focus a lot on the aunts, gramas and the teachers...not to forget the fact the once Roger appeared they were trying to start up a relationship with him and Kingkeo. With a 30 mins a day...it isn't much. Then it came down to the fact that Sara and Watit whom are the main couple don't get that much airtime. lol.

It only has 4 more epis and I'm hanging on. For the sake of Matt...oh, Tye is cute too. lol. After the 'R' incident they should have made it more romantic afterward...like Tye would try to kiss Sara's behind...all showing his love for her in front of his family. lol. I'm dreaming away of what never will happen. lol
I knoooowww -_- And sadly, I read the rest of the summary and we probably won't be satisfied with Watit-Sarah airtime towards the end.

did anyone happen to catch ep 30? was it uploaded anywhere yet? i check youtube but it wasnt :(
Yep, here it is, credit Chtite0Aya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0pNFfscCxc

Merit

sarNie Adult
Is everybody giving up on this lakorn? lol

Watit looked cute in this epi. Gosh, he is trying to make up for what he did. Can't Sara forgive that puppy face of his? lol

The balloons were so cute. Sara is so stubborn but she is so pretty when they were standing at the beach.

3 more epis left...I actually want them to get marry again. Since he bought her the ring they might renew their vows.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's funny how in lakorn enemies become friends so fast at da end. when does dat ever happen in real life? lol

cecilia

Staff member
probably b/c it was just an old wound that they need to put medicine on that's why it took that fast to mend it LOl

Merit

sarNie Adult
:wub: Love the ending. awwww it was so cute. Gosh, Tye looked so cute on his knees. lol The way he was looking for the ring I thought he was going to tear the pocket to get to it. lol

The last scene of them in the bedroom was really sweet. It was a satisfying ending. Going to miss Watit and Sara for sure. Hope Tye and Matt will reunite again soon.