Kuan Kammatep

Bou

sarNie Adult
I also believe that Roger does sincerley care for Sara, if anything I think they have a great friendship going on. I sure hope Roger can turn kingkeaw around..for our sakes lol and for Watit and Sara's sake..

tye is hot he`s one of those peke that have a really cute face...today esp. was cute but it wasnt enough sweet scene roger show up to early i hope in the next esp. watit get really jealous and R sara so she can get pregnant.
wait...are you serious that watit will really R sara?! if so, yes! i'll so tune into that episode!

navy

sarNie Adult
Yup, I am. I'm very fond of Tye :p
I'm planning to make MV's of KK and PP too. But it won't be anything gr8 just them cute scenes put together ^_^

I think Roger and KingKaew look alike..LOL..
But he's okay. I just dun like his hairstyle and makeup on him :rolleyes:
And I hate when they speak they go I...you..I..you..lol..can they talk normal? :lol:
I'm one of Tye big fans too. Please do it. I love to see all the cute scene from these both lakorns. Thanks in advance.

little

sarNie Adult
AW MAN i redownload the same ep again. I dl 23 yesterday but today i dl 24 with 24 link but it's the same one as 23. i have to wait again. luv this

little

sarNie Adult
ep 24 getting good. next will get to see more jealousy. i think there's a possibility of "R" cuz they keep mentioning grandchild so yep there will be one. Sara also mention that for their grandpa can't died yet wait to see his first grandchild. hooray

Merit

sarNie Adult
Aw Roger seems sweet, but is it me or is he wearing eyeliner? Lols

:lol: Not just you...he does have eyeliner on...and his eyebrow seemed to be quite dark not to mention his lips...it's reder than Sara's. But he does seemed sweet, hopefully they'll lessen his make-up. :D

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Watit's aunts are a lot worst than Kingkeo. Don't they have their lives to live instead of involving themselves with Watit's marriage.

Poor Roger, no one wants to give him a chance. They need to lay off on the blush, eyeliner, lipstick on him. If they want to make him in to a rocker they are doing a horrible job. He looks like a circus performer. Right now, I'm rooting for Roger and Sara's relationship. :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm one of Tye big fans too. Please do it. I love to see all the cute scene from these both lakorns. Thanks in advance.
Aw the inspiration..hehe..I'll try my best ^_^

Tye is so jealous in episode 25..LOL..it's cute :p
I'll be satisfy w/one slap/kiss scene if there's any :slapandkissse3: :blush:

The rating for this lakorn is a 10 credit to noiki @ spicyforum.
That's excellent for ch3 lakorn. They should of air this primetime :lol:
And we have approximately 9 episodes left. It's ending on episode 34 :D Credit to Mai @ Spicyforum.

Merit

sarNie Adult

And we have approximately 9 episodes left. It's ending on episode 34 :D Credit to Mai @ Spicyforum.
Ana, I too would love to see the MV for Kuan Kamathep....I have not watch the other one with Tye and Araya.

OMG!!! I am so happy that Kuan Kamathep did well. I didn't want to know what the rating was because I was afraid that no one was going to watch it. :clap: Congrats to Tye and Matt on this one. That's not bad for an evening lakorn. If they air this on primetime I wonder if the rating could've been better...we'll never know...So that means there's a chance they might get pair up again. :D

The part where Tye was waiting for Matt and when she came back home he pretended he was reading a book, only it was upside down. :p Jealous Watit is cute.

This is going to end at 34? That is not that long. I hope they don't rush the ending. But with only 30 mintues an epi. 9 more episodes is not a lot. -_-

navy

sarNie Adult

Thanks for trying.

And thanks also for the rating info. They should of air this primetime 'cause some of the primetime lakorns are not as good as this one.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw i'm glad to find out dat roger's a nice dude but yes man they need to calm down on his makeup. me and my cousin was both like ew... lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL I'll try. But right now my mind is blank. I'm waiting for the lakorn to end to start working on the MV..hehe..U guys should watch Plerng Prai. Tye is so cute, cuter and out going in there..lol..and to mention a BIG flirt..LOL..so adorable. He and Araya is cute. I actually felt more chemistry btw them than Tye-Matt..lol.. Np, about the rating info. I'm so happy it did well. It'll be so much better if it's Primetime. Like Navy, said..lol..some of the primetime lakorns are butt wack. Anywayz, I hope they do pair Matt-Tye up again in a hardcore drama or comedy is fine too. And I like Dung Manee Malee Jaun production..ahahaha..so I hope they play for p'Took again :p

I thought it was also narak when he told Matt she can't go see Roger early in the morning and than in the morning he couldn't find Matt in bed and rushed downstairs to see where she was..LOL..than he got all jealous seeing Roger-Matt chilling together :lol: . Jealous Tye is adorable :wub:

I think this lakorn is too short. 34 episode is 17 episodes khmer dub. Too short. I hope it's not a rush cuzz I haven't had enough of Watit and Sara yet :blush:

Bou

sarNie Adult
LOL I'll try. But right now my mind is blank. I'm waiting for the lakorn to end to start working on the MV..hehe..U guys should watch Plerng Prai. Tye is so cute, cuter and out going in there..lol..and to mention a BIG flirt..LOL..so adorable. He and Araya is cute. I actually felt more chemistry btw them than Tye-Matt..lol.. Np, about the rating info. I'm so happy it did well. It'll be so much better if it's Primetime. Like Navy, said..lol..some of the primetime lakorns are butt wack. Anywayz, I hope they do pair Matt-Tye up again in a hardcore drama or comedy is fine too. And I like Dung Manee Malee Jaun production..ahahaha..so I hope they play for p'Took again :p

I thought it was also narak when he told Matt she can't go see Roger early in the morning and than in the morning he couldn't find Matt in bed and rushed downstairs to see where she was..LOL..than he got all jealous seeing Roger-Matt chilling together :lol: . Jealous Tye is adorable :wub:

I think this lakorn is too short. 34 episode is 17 episodes khmer dub. Too short. I hope it's not a rush cuzz I haven't had enough of Watit and Sara yet :blush:

I can't wait to see the MVs...I am so totally crazy inlove with Tye right now...lol..and I have to agree with you that hes such a BIG flirt in Plerng Prai with Araya...so sexy and adorable at the same time! and hes got a killer smile...He totally melts my heart lol...He does have an amazing chemistry with araya and he also has great chemistry with Matt...I can't wait to see all 3 of them in more lakorns!

Yea Tye is getting a bit jealous of roger and sara...its kind of cute but I hope they dont misunderstand each other til the very end bc we just started to see them as a couple...and they were getting along very well...I hope that we will see more and more cute scenes between the two of them. OH and I totally like the friendship that roger and sara have, you can tell they care about each other, and most of all roger seems like he is a great friend and he seems very understanding.

Again, I have to say that his grandma and aunts are annoying as hell period. lol...im so irritated by them...they need to loosen up a bit!

Can't wait to see tomorrows episode! I dont know wht ill watch after this lakorn is done!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Just wanted to comment on the ratings :yahoo: And to think this lakorn almost got shelved....it's doing better than the bigger named productions :cough:Yoklaimek:cough:prajunseerong: :lol: And this is with minimal coverage and promotion, like where is the cast on Ratreesamosarn.?! Awwwwww the little engine that could. I would personally attribute a good portion of it to Matt's acting. She's so refreshing, SO much potential. I've become a really big fan of hers... I'm about to start her lakorn with Nott, she seems pretty gnarly in it. At about 7 mins in....Matt is just STUNNING and then she turns feisty :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Ya5d_iqPg P'Kai V needs to take her under his wings and bust out the princess roles for her...make her Thailand's newest sweetheart. Really need to see more Matt in high profile and different roles. i think so far she has acting traits and abilities similar to Pok Piyatida in comedy -drama I can't say yet but I'm sure when the time calls she'll knock it out.

Oh...here's a commercial she did with Andrew Cronin, really pretty again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCuhfLrJYds

Right now with this lakorn, a little on the draggy side. And it doesn't help that it's a half and hour a day.

OT: I would like to agree with whoever is also watching Plerng Pray and thinks that Tye is HOT/HOTTEST in it because its TRUE. It's his whole demeanor, totally different from what we're used to in a VERY GOOD way. Except for some of his denium wash is a little on the douchey side...but he looks and acts like he knows he's hot and Chompoo's character and I am into it :lol: Unfortunately from Lynn's blog, it seems that the ratings are pretty low and declining even...shame storyline isn't too lame and Tye and Chom's chemistry more than makes up for it, I'm a little obsessed with their cute scenes right now....do check it out if you haven't already.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ooo i'll watch dat lakorn she has w/ nott since i'm only watching dis and daddy duo and i'm dropping plerng praai lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
ooo i'll watch dat lakorn she has w/ nott since i'm only watching dis and daddy duo and i'm dropping plerng praai lol
Nooooo don't drop Plerng Pray...it's picking up :rolleyes: I FF everything unless it's Tye and Chom together...basically 90 percent of it hahahhaha...