Kuan Kammatep

Merit

sarNie Adult
I've just uploaded this on youtube... I'll upload ep.14 soon also >.<
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7F8A84E946C8E75C

Thank you for uploading I really appreciate it.

Epi 14. was cute. The last part where Tye help cut some veg...I guess an onion...LOL..had tears coming out. They are super adorable when they get along. Tye can ball his eyes out and still look cute. The part Matt learn how to dance is funny. I just love her spirit in this lakorn. She seemed to be so carefree and able to lash out when needed. Yes, Tye can be mean but got to give him credit when he knows he's wrong and try to make up for it....

Ana

sarNie Adult
Man I've been on a Tye fanatic the pass days..LOL.. . I was watching Lady Mahachon, Borrrisud ?? 100% w/Tye-Oh damn he looked good in that lakorn B) . Then I watched Yord Gatanyu :rolleyes: so lame and corny p'ek character is too good to be true. Didn't like Tye role at all but I finished the whole lakorn and the n'ek was super lucky..LOL..she kissed Tye 3 TIMES on the lip..ahahahaha :p . Now I'm watching Love Strawberry..keke..Tye-Yard is super duper crazy cute in that lakorn :wub: . I so want then to pair up again :D . I LOVE TYE :wub: . Gosh he is CUTE. And I notice the boy love to smile in his lakorns..LOL...He's the cutest Thai actor!! I'm dead serious..LOL..perfect smile/Perfect face

This lakorn is really teasing me :rolleyes:
Each episode is so short and not enough Tye-Matt scenes -_-
I HATE how they treat Matt..urgh..like as if she's a slave to them or she owes them $$ when it's not!! Piss me off!!
But I love it when TYe's angry :drool: . He should get angry more often B) . I like it..keke...
Episode 14 was too cute w/Tye helping Matt peel the onion..hehe..adorable
I want some jealousy scene..hehe

Tye should play an agressive/mean p'ek sometime. He'll look so HOT

meenia

sarNie Adult
okay this is just my theory... Okay the deal is that tye's family owes matt money...but why is her mother so nice to tye's family...when the mother (grandmother) didn't want her to marry her son..and threw her out like garbage.... and to say that the two father knows each other..why in the world would matt's father lend money to tye's father when tye's family look down on theirs.. wouldn't that had made a better revenge when tye's family goes poor.. my theory is that it's matt's family that owes money to tye...and the father feels bad how his mother treated matt's mom...so when matt's family was in need of help. he wanted to help...so instead of wanted money as the repay,he wanted matt as the daughter in law... But Tye father must have said that they owe matt's family money so just to get his son to marry matt and gives a reason for the grandmother to accept matt...and also to stop his two sister from spending so much money and looking down on others. Also if the two family meaning the grandmothers doesn't get along... why have the grandchild married each other... I say there's something fishy about this whole deal....

But then again, when matt's grandmother found out about the money that was given away, she got mad at the mother, and the mother turned and said that she wanted revenge..and wanted tye's family to come beg for matt's hand in marriage...But then again, if i was the mother( matt's mother) i wouldn't want my daughter to married into that family..even if it's for revenge, but why used your own daughter to get the revenge..what if it back fired on her..She should have known what tye's grandmother is like...why give her only daughter to that lady.....Just never lend them the money..that would have been a better revenge.....also why try to change Matt to tye's family liking...why does she have to know how to cook or have proper manner or know how to play thai instrument.... well it's not like she have bad manner, it's just that she's the type..if you treat me good i treat you good.. but if you treat me bad, i'll treat you bad....

but then again... why is tye's mother so nice to matt's family.. she should be the one hating matt's mom... because her husband and matt's mom used to date..but she's so on their side helping to get her only son to marry matt...so it does make sense if they did own Matt's family money...Heheh..i think i'm just confusing myself more..i have so many question......but oh well this is one cute lakorn... it's my cup of tea (lakorn). I"m loving every moment of tye and matt....

fanny

sarNie Adult
i was thinking the same thing too. i think both g'ma didnt each other is because the g'pa used to like matt's g'ma that's why typ's g'ma didnt like matt and the family. and about tye's dad and matt's mom is weird, they used to date, but the mom (tye's g'ma) didnt accept her as daughter-in-law and treated her bad and why in the world she so nice to them i dont get it too, i know she said she wanted to revenge, but it weird how she is so nice to them. so far i only like matt, matt's g'ma and the teachers because they are the funny ones lol. i will starting to like tye when is nice to matt haha lol. klingkaew that ugly biatch is so annoying everytime i see her i foward most of the time. she is ugly i hate her fake royal family lies so much. but i am so loved this lakorn because of matt and tye make such a cute couple i cant wait til he fall head over heel for her.

Merit

sarNie Adult
fanny and meenia=== The part where Matt went and clean their house and try to cook was a little confusing for me as well. I think Tye's mom might just be the kind of woman that doesn't hold grudges. Even if her husband used to date Matt's mom it was in the past. Matt's mom hasn't done anything wrong that's why there's no reason for Tye's mom to dislike her. Tye's mom just comes off really sweet to me. I like his dad too....LOL..can you imagine him having to be surrounded by bunch of ladies day in and day out...and ones that think they are above everyone else only really they are not..hahhaha...

Meenia....I like your theory. I think that would have been good that Matt's family owed Tye's family the money instead. The dad might indeed twist things around. He must have really feel bad about his situation with Matt's mom. But...but even so, having a daughter in law that belong to your ex...hahhaha...awkward.

Because of Tye's g'ram attitude I rather have Matt's family be the rich one. She needs a little knock in her to bring her back down to earth and the other two ladies....

And Kingkaew....gosh that girl is like a shadow to Tye. I think she has more scenes with Tye than Matt does. And if not her than her friend is like the other eyes for her. So, if Kingkaew isn't around to see, her friend is. Which means Kingkaew is just a heartbeat away.LOL. In most lakorns N'rai seemed to have a magic that can shrink the miles between her and Pra'ek. hahhaha...As bitchy as they might get...without them sometimes the lakorn is boring...they are most of the time what makes the lakorn interesting.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow's episode looks soooo goood !!! >.< lol

I agree epi. 16 looked so good. Can't wait till tomorrow.

Tye is just too hot for his own good. With that being said, epi. 15 is pretty good. Though, Tye's g'ma needs to get a grip on herself. Throwing her gift down on the ground. Yeah, that was really classy of her to do that. And then Tye's sister opened the gift and all giddy about the purse. hahahah

I love the relationship betweenTye's g'pa and Matt. He seemed to be alive when she's around. Did Tye's g'pa and Matt's g'ma have a history together? The way he looked at her it indicated like they have a past.

I am starting to really not like Kingkaew. Dang, that girl is stuck on Tye like ant on sugar. And she has the nerve to steal Matt's custome. I thought Matt's performance was so cute. At least it made the g'ma loosen up a bit. For the first time, I saw some teeth from her.

At the end, why was Matt mad at Tye? Did she think he had a hand in regard of Kingkaew stealing the custome?

It's almost epi. 16 and they are not even married yet? Roger is not even in the picture...I'm just wondering how long it's going to be.

cecilia

Staff member
^i was thinking of the same thing too when his grandpa and her grandma gave each other the look.

as for the sisters picking up the present, it's actually his aunts, not his sisters.

matt was mad at tye b/c she jump in conclusion that he play a part of it due to a question he asked her earlier in regard to what she plan to present.
the grandma smile b/c it's one of her favorite song, recommand by the grandpa since matt went and consulted him in regard to how her costume got stolen, she have nothing to show -- that's when the grandpa refer the song.

don't forget that short evening lakorn has only 30 minutes in it .. even though we're on episode 16, it really is just episode 7 or 8 in a 1 hour lakorn.

little

sarNie Adult
it's getting good preview for ep 16 god i like n' ek so straight forward in saying she and tye is getting marry. luv it when the girl calls first.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 15 was good!
I just watch it..keke..so cute how he was anxiously waiting for Matt..lol... :p
Aww episode 16 looks good :lol:

What time does this lakorn play live eastern time?

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Episode 15 was good!
I just watch it..keke..so cute how he was anxiously waiting for Matt..lol... :p
Aww episode 16 looks good :lol:

What time does this lakorn play live eastern time?
It should be around 8.15 am :rolleyes: correct me if I'm wrong xD

Btw... in ep.15 Kingkeaw looks soo weird in her outfit... I just couldn't stop laughing :loool:

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ Thanx!

I left the recorder on recording the lakorn.
It was definitely worth the wait :p

Tye went to see Matt @ her house. She was taking a nap @ the garden she dream that Tye was gonna kiss her :lol: ..LOL..she started screaming :lol: . She woke up and Tye was right there..ahahaha...cute!

And she looked so pretty wearing the traditional Thai outfit ^_^
Tye was for sure stun..ahaha...when she walked away he say she looked very beautiful :p
Tomorrow is the wedding :yahoo:

And OMG effing god Kingkaew is one annoying biatch :rolleyes:

LOL sorry but she was so ugly in the costume in episode 15. I thought she looked awful too LOL

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yep! Can't wait :yahoo:
Gosh I am so sleepy :huh: Haven't slept yet :blush:
8 more min than I'm done uploading episode 16 live..lol..too tired to cut the commercial :lol:
And for those waiting for HQ, I'll upload 15, 16, 17 HQ on friday na ^_^

Merit

sarNie Adult
^i was thinking of the same thing too when his grandpa and her grandma gave each other the look.

as for the sisters picking up the present, it's actually his aunts, not his sisters.

matt was mad at tye b/c she jump in conclusion that he play a part of it due to a question he asked her earlier in regard to what she plan to present.
the grandma smile b/c it's one of her favorite song, recommand by the grandpa since matt went and consulted him in regard to how her costume got stolen, she have nothing to show -- that's when the grandpa refer the song.

don't forget that short evening lakorn has only 30 minutes in it .. even though we're on episode 16, it really is just episode 7 or 8 in a 1 hour lakorn.

I thought the present was for the older lady too....but the sisters picked it up instead since she threw it on the ground. And they were like two teenagers getting exactly what they wanted....I thought that was funny. Thanks Cecilia for clearing some stuff up for me. I appreciate it.

hahahha...epi. 16 is too damn cute. I also love the part when Matt was day dreaming that Tye was kissing her. LOL..only to wake up and he was there.

Matt looked so freaking beautiful in the taditional clothes. Love the color on her. The way she stood there in front of Tye...she looked so innocent.. Yeah, he really don't like giving her a whole lot of compliments does he? Then again, the person that Matt is she'll more likely say something like "I know" which will only shut Tye up and make him mad.

I wish they would devote one full epi just for Tye and Matt. So selfish of me, but they are so super cute together. I can't wait for tomorrow epi. Looks like someone is late or almost late to their own wedding...hahhaha

Yes, agree with you all about Kingkaew and the costume. It did not suit her at all. The makeup was way too much. Matt looked a lot prettier being the simple girl.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
okay this is just my theory... Okay the deal is that tye's family owes matt money...but why is her mother so nice to tye's family...when the mother (grandmother) didn't want her to marry her son..and threw her out like garbage.... and to say that the two father knows each other..why in the world would matt's father lend money to tye's father when tye's family look down on theirs.. wouldn't that had made a better revenge when tye's family goes poor.. my theory is that it's matt's family that owes money to tye...and the father feels bad how his mother treated matt's mom...so when matt's family was in need of help. he wanted to help...so instead of wanted money as the repay,he wanted matt as the daughter in law... But Tye father must have said that they owe matt's family money so just to get his son to marry matt and gives a reason for the grandmother to accept matt...and also to stop his two sister from spending so much money and looking down on others. Also if the two family meaning the grandmothers doesn't get along... why have the grandchild married each other... I say there's something fishy about this whole deal....

But then again, when matt's grandmother found out about the money that was given away, she got mad at the mother, and the mother turned and said that she wanted revenge..and wanted tye's family to come beg for matt's hand in marriage...But then again, if i was the mother( matt's mother) i wouldn't want my daughter to married into that family..even if it's for revenge, but why used your own daughter to get the revenge..what if it back fired on her..She should have known what tye's grandmother is like...why give her only daughter to that lady.....Just never lend them the money..that would have been a better revenge.....also why try to change Matt to tye's family liking...why does she have to know how to cook or have proper manner or know how to play thai instrument.... well it's not like she have bad manner, it's just that she's the type..if you treat me good i treat you good.. but if you treat me bad, i'll treat you bad....

but then again... why is tye's mother so nice to matt's family.. she should be the one hating matt's mom... because her husband and matt's mom used to date..but she's so on their side helping to get her only son to marry matt...so it does make sense if they did own Matt's family money...Heheh..i think i'm just confusing myself more..i have so many question......but oh well this is one cute lakorn... it's my cup of tea (lakorn). I"m loving every moment of tye and matt....
Here's a thought. I think Grandpa has the money.