Kua Namsaeng

water500cc

sarNie Egg
please move this topic ---> vote +1

not personal, but I don't think this topic should be in this section

there could be 10 dreamers
there could be 100 dreamers
there could be 1000 dreamers

(try to imagine 100 of them posting in this thread)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Good luck and best wishes Kua.
I believe if you set yourself to becoming a dara, you'll make it one day and remember to not only dream but make it happen.
You seem to be traveling a lot, do you? I wish I could travel like you. Good luck and best wishes!

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i'm glad to hear that you want to be a star. if that's what your dream is, then go for it. you are still young, so take the time to think throughly of the different things you want to accomplish in life. you make me feel like i better start thinking about MY own future too. i'm 22 and i'm currently trying to finish my last year of college this year. it's actually sort of scary....it's a weird feeling when you're not really sure what you're doing. Nevertheless, i wish you the best and i hope to see you star in thai lakorns soon! i will support you and i'm sure others will too. whatever you do or whoever you might become in the future, i just hope that you will keep us (at sarnworld) informed about your work. once again, best wishes to you and may you succeed in the things you strive for.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
i'm glad to hear that you want to be a star. if that's what your dream is, then go for it. you are still young, so take the time to think throughly of the different things you want to accomplish in life. you make me feel like i better start thinking about MY own future too. i'm 22 and i'm currently trying to finish my last year of college this year. it's actually sort of scary....it's a weird feeling when you're not really sure what you're doing. Nevertheless, i wish you the best and i hope to see you star in thai lakorns soon! i will support you and i'm sure others will too. whatever you do or whoever you might become in the future, i just hope that you will keep us (at sarnworld) informed about your work. once again, best wishes to you and may you succeed in the things you strive for.
''sweet_yang'' thank thank thank you!
If one day I would be,
I put the news here first!

Kua Namsaeng

XCappy

Mr. Char
You don't need to create a poll to know if yes or no, people want you to become a star. If you are mature enough to take good points and bad points of the job, if you are strong enough to face all the critics, if you have good skills or learn how to get skills, and so on, then you are able to do anything you want to do. Just lead your dream and make it real. You should know that no one can please everyone. You can make fans and haters at the same time ;)

Bonne chance.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
nong kua, i truly support your ambitions, and you definitely surpass shyness. haha but it doesn't just take looks. instead of posting your pics all the time, maybe you could post some acting clips of yourself...like on youtube or something. otherwise, it's pointless, because we don't have any idea of your acting/singing talents. you want to be a performer...not a model, so show us your skills. :D this will also be good practice and a good way for you to get viewer opinions. chok dee na ja!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey Kua...good luck with your dream. I'm so jealous of you, you've seen many thai celebs and you seem to have been all over the place. One thing though, I think you'be posted enough pictures. Your young and your cute we all see that, unless your trying to become a model enough with the pictures...hehehe...don't get me wrong, I support with in every way. Good Luck and keep us up with the news. You can be our first Sarn World Thai Celeb. hehehe