Kua Namsaeng

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
what in the world...
this thread should be deleted or something :L
why should it be deleted? I think it suits this section. It's a Thai section and the original poster wants to be a Thai star; so lol... let the man have his thread.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm pretty sure if the Mods feel it is out of place, they'd be moving it already. But the guy just wants support from his fellow sarNies... no harm done at all.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
what in the world...
this thread should be deleted or something :L
''jtepe''
It is a problem or against me?
If so then we explained why everything a story? anybody to dream and want to share ...
and thank you lovely people who support me =

Kua Namsaeng *

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
no i dont have anything against you or hate you or whatever...
but why do you have to post pics of yourself in every comment you make? see example ^^^^
thats just kinda odd... and of course ppl can have dreams and whatnot, but im not gonna create a thread about myself here and put tons of pix of myself doing like 100 peace signs or with a bunch of celebs or whatever...its just kinda odd...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

r they d& g boxers i have a pair the same and like u have the same lacoste shirt and ralph lauren shirt as me :S

oh and i want tha jacket u have in ur first pic

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
jtepe said:
no i dont have anything against you or hate you or whatever...
but why do you have to post pics of yourself in every comment you make? see example ^^^^
thats just kinda odd... and of course ppl can have dreams and whatnot, but im not gonna create a thread about myself here and put tons of pix of myself doing like 100 peace signs or with a bunch of celebs or whatever...its just kinda odd...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I think this thread should be in the Shout Out section under Photo explaining who you are and what you want to do with your life. What goals you want to attain in life and how you plan on achieving them?

You have to ask yourself many questions as well. Is my Thai adequate? Have you enrolled in acting classes? Have you done some modeling before? Can you sing? ETC. I hope this helps you a bit. Good Luck. ^_^

Lastly, I'm glad you're following your dream and I'll give you prop for it bro. :)

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
I think this thread should be in the Shout Out section under Photo explaining who you are and what you want to do with your life. What goals you want to attain in life and how you plan on achieving them.

You have to ask yourself many questions as well? Is my Thai adequate? Have you enrolled in acting classes? Have you done some modeling before? Can you sing? ETC. I hope this helps you a bit. Good Luck. ^_^

Lastly, I'm glad you're following your dream and I'll give you prop for it bro. :)

thank you very much ''CTR'' I've adviser.

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
Good luck Kua! It's going to take a lot of work and determination, but I believe you can become anything that your heart truly desires. Just be yourself and work as hard as possible. Only hard work will bring you success. Good net working is also a key, which I can see you're already working on that. Make sure to never forget who you are, and always be yourself.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
Good luck Kua! It's going to take a lot of work and determination, but I believe you can become anything that your heart truly desires. Just be yourself and work as hard as possible. Only hard work will bring you success. Good net working is also a key, which I can see you're already working on that. Make sure to never forget who you are, and always be yourself.

Thank you for your advice ''bxzgirl''
not so much I'm still the same,
U a facebook?

xchandax

sarNie Egg
nice to meet you future dara!!!!! <_< i think u got the look , but have you ask your heart yet????? wat do they want u to do???? and go for it!!!!!!! and don't forget talent always come first!!!!! ;)

hlee

sarNie Egg
I have to agree with jtepe because I do find this thread a little odd. I understand your dream of becoming a star, but it seems like you're overly self-obsess with yourself.