Kror Phet vs. Kror Guya Sith

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
I know you guys are waiting for this topic. I want to know if there was a battle (fighting) between the two Kror which side would win, which Kror is more powerful.

I say Kror Phet will burn Kror Guya Sith like it did to Kror lek hahaha.

and the award for WORST boran lakorn goes to ..... well we all know which one it goes to and it's over now (THANK GOD) so I will let it rest in peace.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have to admit I liked Gor Gayasit at the beginning up untill I heard buayam was gonna die and then after that I just realized the whole series itself was a big drag and Kor Phet Ghet See is a way better series then Gor Gayasit ... Kor Phet Jhet See is more intresting to watch and it didn't drag like heck like Gor Gayasit did.. Plus the Writer Did a way better Job this writer was just ummm yeah lets not discredit her writing skills I'm sure she has done some other good stories .. she just took up to much trying to write up a competition for Gor gayasit...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow..This is a hard question...NOT!! Glor Petch 7 See is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better..And everyone fit there role and all were mature and buff...Man.I have so much to say but lets just say Glor Petch beat it by a thousand numbers..Goh Gaiyasith..All I can say is that it dragged since the first episode lol...

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
One thing bad about Gror pet get sit is that Mivitep marry the bad guy's wife and there wasnt much love in it. oh so how does gror pet get sit begin? was it like gror guy yasit? i havent see the begining yet. only haft to the end.

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
One thing bad about Gror pet get sit is that Mivitep marry the bad guy's wife and there wasnt much love in it. oh so how does gror pet get sit begin? was it like gror guy yasit? i havent see the begining yet. only haft to the end.
I have to disagree with your opinion. If you ment Veeratap and Karaked (who was raped by Akanin) they had much love scenes in the lakorn I would say they are one of the romantic couples in this lakorn.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I have to admit I liked Gor Gayasit at the beginning up untill I heard buayam was gonna die and then after that I just realized the whole series itself was a big drag and Kor Phet Ghet See is a way better series then Gor Gayasit ... Kor Phet Jhet See is more intresting to watch and it didn't drag like heck like Gor Gayasit did.. Plus the Writer Did a way better Job this writer was just ummm yeah lets not discredit her writing skills I'm sure she has done some other good stories .. she just took up to much trying to write up a competition for Gor gayasit...
Hmmm...I guess I shall break it down. lol

BETTER STORY: Tie.

This is hard, considering that both lakorns have different stories, which were both good and interesting. I liked how they used girls for half of the Kror people, it makes it different and interesting. Shows that girls can be tough just as guys. I would say it'a tie.

BETTER ACTORS: GPJS

Definitely GPJS. I liked almost everyone in it, and they all did really well. The kid actors were good. In KGY, the kid actors sucked, and the mom was kinda annoying.

HOTTER PEOPLE: Kror Guy Yasit

LOL I would have to say that the people in KGY were better looking.

GRAPHICS/CLOTHES: GPJS

GPJS is better in graphics and clothes. The clothes were really pretty and traditional. Even tho the graphics were kinda bad at times, it is much better than seeing so many computer graphics. Although KGY did the makeup better with the animal people.

WRITING: GPJS

Definitely GPJS!! It never dragged, and was always interesting. It tied up everything nicely at the end. KGY dragged way too damn much and didn't make sense, and they changed everything around so much.

WINNER: GPJS :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Now i'm gonna have to disagree on that..Hotter couples..Definetly Glor Petch..Hotter People..Definetly Glor Petch....Better Story..Definetly Glor Petch...And to overall everything..Glor Petch is #1..

Phon

sarNie Adult
Gropetch 7 see guys look better then the grogaiyasit dudes. They had bigger muscle and was way taller. When they wear the gro they look buff becuase thier body shape is bigger then these grogayasit guys. They are so short and skinny. And whats up with all those make up on those guys face. And gropetch will burn grogaiyasit anyday if grogaiyasit cant beat the bad guy gro how can it beat gropetch when gropetch it took only the red guy to kill and burn the grolek. And in grogaiyasit it took all of them to fight and still lost to the bad guys gro stupid lakorn all the way. Gropetch version 1 for life.

phai

sarNie Egg
:ph34r: =Kror Guy Yasith(because of P'mong) B) = Glor Pitjitsee( All Dudes)

okay i know imma get tired of typing the movies name over and over so use the little icons to tell you what movie i am refurring to...

okay i guess i'm the only rebel here...i actually like kror guy yasith :ph34r: more than the older version B) ... :blush: yeah secretagent i agree on what you mostly said....like the fact that B) had better actors, but as there clothing i like both ways....okay at first :ph34r: was horrible until they got new krors and new sytle of clothing...but i do wish they stick with the old clothes, because the old clothes says to you "lerkornpuenbbahn"......i also liked that :ph34r: had girls and guys, and better Krors....they actually have different type of kror's and they still have their colour on the kror's. but in B) i really liked Nokprajon's glor cool colour and cool looking....yeah i know that the writter totally screwed the story of :ph34r: but over all i love this movie......

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i would have to say i like kror guya sit ...because i never saw the old version b4 ...
i like it wen the movie drags because ....i get to see my favorite character longer...8)
however ...there clothings are ok...but not ask pretty as any other old boran lakorn.....hmm..yeah too many computerize effect ..but i like ....as long as it boran lakorn... :yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hmmm...I guess I shall break it down. lol

BETTER STORY: Tie.

This is hard, considering that both lakorns have different stories, which were both good and interesting. I liked how they used girls for half of the Kror people, it makes it different and interesting. Shows that girls can be tough just as guys. I would say it'a tie.
BETTER ACTORS: GPJS

Definitely GPJS. I liked almost everyone in it, and they all did really well. The kid actors were good. In KGY, the kid actors sucked, and the mom was kinda annoying.

HOTTER PEOPLE: Kror Guy Yasit

LOL I would have to say that the people in KGY were better looking.
GRAPHICS/CLOTHES: GPJS

GPJS is better in graphics and clothes. The clothes were really pretty and traditional. Even tho the graphics were kinda bad at times, it is much better than seeing so many computer graphics. Although KGY did the makeup better with the animal people.
WRITING: GPJS

Definitely GPJS!! It never dragged, and was always interesting. It tied up everything nicely at the end. KGY dragged way too damn much and didn't make sense, and they changed everything around so much.
WINNER: GPJS :D
hmmm huh? can you tell me exactly what you mean to say when u quoted me? lol cause that kind of threw me off it doesn't correlate to what I had said sorry :wub:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm huh? can you tell me exactly what you mean to say when u quoted me? lol cause that kind of threw me off it doesn't correlate to what I had said sorry :wub:

LOL I didn't know that it automatically quotes. I was just gonna reply to the thread, so I picked a random post to click "Reply" on, and it automatically Quoted. Yeah, I looked back and was like "Why did I quote that?" Haha. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL hahahha its okie LOL I make that mistakes way more than anyone can count.. LOL hahah i was thinking of a response for that and I was like wah?? LOL shes not disagreeing me but what is she tryna tell me LOL :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Goh Gaiyasith doesn't make any sense...First of all..How can you have different Goh when your the same person..Coming from the same body..Like Glor Petch..They had the same Glor just different color because there going by the rainbow color...And Glor Petch guys are obviously more powerful..The only reason why they died in the first place was because of the handicap dude..But other then that there powerful unlike the Goh Gaiyasith people..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
glot petch all the way why ask people only like it cuase of the new actress n actors basicallly t he old version is 10 times better

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha khor guya sith is the worst boran lakorn ever, well at least from my perspective. kror phet 7 see was one of the best boran so it doesnt even compare.. i mean it draged so much and it really doesnt make sense to me anymore, especially when buayam died.... tsk tsk tsk hopefully dida will redeem themself after buakaew.... oh yea kror phet wins all the way!!!!

Twilight

sarNie Egg
Glor Pet Jet See all the wayyyyyyyyy :yahoo: EXCEPT i like the fact that in kror guy yasit there were also gor girls, which make girls look tough/strong as much as guys, as what some people said...BUT i still like Glor Pet Jet See wayyy better :lol:

Phon

sarNie Adult
I pick gropetch all them guys look tough and look like mens not boy. I dont get gro gaiyashit. If the guy that is weraing it is a guy how can he turn into a girl to unless he is half gay. He a guy shouldnt he be all guy for 7 days like gropetch? Where can u mix a girl in this? If they gonna have girls then make it all girls a girl wearing it which will be dumb. Becuase what kind girl would be running around in a gro fighting with powerful guys. Guys should fight guys look better girls should just get thier pom pom out and cheer thier guys lol. I dont mind if they make a girl fight just not the tpye of fight the pra ake does with power. Like in gropetch 7 see karaked she can fight kick ass only soilders ass but she no match for the gropetch guys or akanin now that tpye of fight for girls is fine with no power women just look wierd being all powerful and wooping bad guys butt from left to right then there wouldnt be a reason to have a pra ake if the nang ake can do these stuff themself. lol Now in tep 3 radu I understand why they had a girl becuase they were sent down in one body they were god before and had thier own body. Jinda old verison she didnt do anything becuase she had no enemy she barely came out and girls having enemy? for what? with who? Giant people? No thats just wrong if they help out the pra ake fine look ok but for them to do it themself without pra ake help then there something wrong with that lakorn. And Grogaiyasit?.................. :lmao: