Kror Guy Yasit

untinnu

sarNie Adult
aon?. . which aon?. anyone have pic?. . btw. . does anyone know what's this about?, oh, and is this one of those remakes?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No...Gor Gaiya Sith isn't a re-make but there trying to get a little bit of things out from Glor Petch 7 See...But it's not Glor Petch 7 See..Aont Ratipong Phumali is the same guy from Yor Pra Glin with Au Thanamas...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some pictures from the new lakorn...Gor Gaiyasith

Also....Pinky's little brother is in here also...He's in the red...But anyways this lakorn is already finished making...It's a stock lakorn...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Here are some pictures from the new lakorn...Gor Gaiyasith

Also....Pinky's little brother is in here also...He's in the red...But anyways this lakorn is already finished making...It's a stock lakorn...
[post="45739"][/post]​

omg thx for sharing Ann i don't like the actors in there

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing, Ann. I think those little kids are adorable. A lots of little kids in here. wanna know the story line.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
So, does anyone have any summary of this lakorn, there seems to be seven girls, maybe it's seven girls in this lakorn. But there's also a lot of little boys and the little boy with curly black hair could be the seventh guy in Glot Pit. Oh well, please post summary and news, thanks!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
the clothes are aites... i really like the white outfit that nke is wearing... i give this lakorn a try... :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well the story line is about the Gor Gaiyasith..The nang aek is from heaven and she's ill..And she needs the Gor Gaiyasith to make her better..Blah Blah Blah...And she comes to born and she gets picked on by her step mom (I think its the step mom..can't remember) and her dad doesn't believe her..Blah Blah Blah...Well I can't remember the whole thing lol..But yea..That's part of it...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
is this is the lakorn next after kula sand soy. well those is not that pretty. my girl aom, yam, and au is way much better and prettier. wish they were in that lakorn together instead of those girl.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ohh that aon? i know aont... hehe. wow that little boy in red actually is pinky's little brother? cute!

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
aont....i miss him....i'll give this lakorn a try....finally no james, phone, yam, aon....don't get me wrong....i love them but its been a while that these four were on screen one after another....its time for other people....i hope they don't focus on the kids too much....kids are cute but when they don't know how to act....it gets annoying....