Kror Guy Yasit

val

sarNie Adult
finally they got rid of the spell...but why not just killed the witch instead of making her blind....

val

sarNie Adult
yea the gor girls made the witch blind...they are smart enough to not be under her spell than the guys...angkrot was about to kill the witch but she was taken away before he got the chance. the episode ended when suriya is fighting with that god trying to bring ayanee back...somehow i tink the god took her soul up to heaven or something not really sure...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh Anyanee is getting annoying. The evil god made a fake P'mong like 4 times already and she still thinks it's the real P'mong EVERY time. :spin:

I kinda feel sorry for Badeesarn's mom, since her son isn't hers anymore. I used to like watching this boran but it's getting annoying now, and too looooooong. I'd keep watching if Buayam was still in it, but there's no point to the lakorn anymore. They just keep adding and adding more drama in that has nothing to do with anything, other than to make the lakorn longer.

I wish they would keep the original designs of the Kror. Pumin looks like he's wearing a bra. :lol: :lol:

phai

sarNie Egg
um secret agent what do you mean about badeesorn not being her son anymore? :blink: :huh: and any up dates on whats happening in this lakorn?....please :rolleyes: tell me....

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
um secret agent what do you mean about badeesorn not being her son anymore? :blink: :huh: and any up dates on whats happening in this lakorn?....please :rolleyes: tell me....

Remember at the beginning of the lakorn, Suriya and Badeesorn were angels. And then the evil god made Suriya born into a human. Well he turned Badeesorn into a human on Earth to be the bad guy. After he got melted by his metal armor, the evil god turned him back into the angel. So he's no longer Badeesorn, but the angel that was at the beginning, i forgot his name. If he's gonna go back to being an angel, then his time on Earth was pointless. So now we don't won't have the love triangle between Badeesorn, Buayam, and Angkart. I miss Buayam. :(

And the lakorn is getting worse. The green monster and the evil god sent an army of monsters to attack Suriya's kingdom. What's bad is that the monsters are so fake looking, and the Kror people are fighting computer graphics which is funnyyyy. :lol: I miss the days when borans have people fight against people.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol wow they went to different on this.... to modernized -___- at least if they were gonna make monsters attack they should just use extras and make them zombie people like they normally do why so much fake graphics -____- I understand they wanna modernize but they need to stick to zombies untill they can make their animations realistic lol =x

val

sarNie Adult
:angry: darn :angry: another new problem occur...now ayanee got her memory of the past back and totally forgot about suriya...she now hates him and the mean god somehow i think loses his memory because he doesn't remember ayanee and was actually being nice to suriya. and if anyone watch this lastest episode, tell me...did the green girl like aisoon(the guy that own the starwarlike place) because she was kind of mad when she saw him and the yellow girl together? <_<

Kay

sarNie Egg
yeah she liked him too...but she told her sister (the yellow girl) to go to him and makeup because she doesn't want to stop their love, because she knows that aisoon loves chantrapa (yellow girl).

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
yeah she liked him too...but she told her sister (the yellow girl) to go to him and makeup because she doesn't want to stop their love, because she knows that aisoon loves chantrapa (yellow girl).

Ahhhh did they change writers again?? I don't think I like this lakorn anymore, and I liked watching it. The green and yellow girls both hated Aisoon because of what he did to them, but now they both like him? I thought the green girl was in love with that other guy, the one who is always with Peythra?

I also hope the evil god and Anyanee both get their memories back. If that's how the writers are gonna end the lakorn by having the god turn good for no reason, then that's a cheap way. It would be better if he realize how wrong he was all along and turn good on his own, but the writers suck. :wacko:

shubby

sarNie Adult
dang..this lakorn didnt' end yet??? i haven't watch it for 3 weeks..so i have no idea what was going on..i'm waiting till it end..so i can wait it...lolx...

phai

sarNie Egg
yea so the movie finally came :yahoo: ...but i have to wait until tomorrow to watch it, because my mom went to work today and didn't go get it at the laos store.... :(

phai

sarNie Egg
okay so i watched it and i thought it was good...i mean with pumin dressing as a girl...i HAD to lmao :lmao: yeah also they love between sunniwuan and montra.....gosh i love that couple.... oh yea and the time where they made the movie look like a sop opra.....hmmm...i actually liked it...i think they should make it like that more often....also secret agent i totally agree with you with badeesorn on earth being pointless...i mean he was reborn to prevent suriya from getting the gor, but kind of like handed it to him
(okay more like threw the rock without knowing it was in there) but yeah.....oh and also putarut liking aisoon as well was not right...i mean in one of the eps. she WAS thinking of atarhn.......hmm what happen there?

:ph34r: i don't know why i have this pic dude but he reminds me of P'mong.....so the part i saw up to now is when the god dude split himself into more of him....when suriya went to go save anyani....oh yeah and i think badeesorn's tiep name is som pon... i think..well something like that....yeah i do kinda think it's dumb that the writter can't really find an ending to this...but i'm kinda glad in way because when kror guy yasith is over imma miss bird :spin: :( that hottie..... :wub: :wub:

Saifah

bite me x___
they keep adding more problems man. i skipped hekka ep and still aink getting anywhere... draggin too much and needs to end.

val

sarNie Adult
did anyone have the chance to watch the lastest episode (86) of guyasit? if so , anyone mind telling what's going on...i'm kind of confuse on this episode?

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
lol.. the new episode is full of effects. dang! i hate the effect! it looks sooooooooooooo unreal, like cartoon or something. last week epi was full of animated monsters... at first there was a green monster and me and my sister laugh.. i thought it was the Hulk... so funny. i think they should stop using it... before, the boran lakorn was soo good but now.. not anymore. hope it ends quickly...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
lol.. the new episode is full of effects. dang! i hate the effect! it looks sooooooooooooo unreal, like cartoon or something. last week epi was full of animated monsters... at first there was a green monster and me and my sister laugh.. i thought it was the Hulk... so funny. i think they should stop using it... before, the boran lakorn was soo good but now.. not anymore. hope it ends quickly...
I agreed, the monster look so fake, geesh quit writing or adding more scene, just wrap everything up and end so we can watcht he new boran lakorn.