Kror Guy Yasit

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think it will end on 80 cuz there will have been something going on. urgg, i wonder whem this lakorn's gonna end cuz it's been airing for many months now... i see no point of adding scenes in...i was so mad that the father release the stepmom, but was satisfy when the Pop (ghost) chase her after wanting the pop to transfer to her niece. anyway, i think it should be ending this year, not next year..:lol:

Saifah

bite me x___
OMFG.. it is getting really retarded!! They are adding unnecessary scene to it and they make it more longer and make it more chaos... there's problems in there that shouldnt even be in there. goodness. I think they should end it already. The guys are against the girls and what the heck is gonna happen now??? Oh Gosh!

phai

sarNie Egg
for kror guy yasith came, and it was the one where buayam dies, which that sucks so so so bad.... :arrg: i also thought where angkhart thought back at when he and buayam first met....man i started tearing :spin: yeah and i luv how sunniwaun is starting to like Montra...its about time he likes her :yahoo: :yahoo: Sunniwaun is so hot!!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
i think this add more..and it might end 85 hhhehehehehe...lolx and yeah the mother is super annoying...hehehe

val

sarNie Adult
i agree that the mother is annoying...hate her attitude now...i think the mother only thinks of herself and not thinking about how her kids feels especially suriya and ayani, suriya love ayani but she refuse to let him love her and be with her.

val

sarNie Adult
does anyone know pumin and paetra's name? :huh:
paetra

Nickname: Dton

credit to fantasytown

don't know about pumin though...fantasytown doesn't have his profile up yet

val

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is going no where...they are all under that witch's spell expect for the girls and now they are fighting against each other.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i just wait til the end and then watch it.... it's kinda boring now that the witch is blind... wonder what the ending's gonna be...??

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
When will this lakorn going to end, gosh I am tired. Hope it will end soon. sorry if I am offend any fan out there.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is sooooo dragging, i love boran lakorn but come on this is taking too long too end! i miss yam, they should bring her back to make it more interesting since she gone its not fun to watch anymore :(

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
This movie is getting WAYYYYYYYYY out of hand. The storyline is is going down hill. If you are working for Dida and reading this comment right now... YOU NEED TO FUCKING END THE MOVIE.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is so pointless... i wish the mnother could just die... and for god'ssake... the war is forever... dumb lakorn...

meng

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you sl33py. this lakorn is out of hand and not thing interest. maybe the writing doesn't know how to end the story cause she/he make it to long. hope she/he find the way to end and end it now cause we fan are tire of watching it. want to see the new one.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
bleh i use to be a fan of this lakorn and then all the sudden blank dropped what they do to it omg it keep going in circles its like omg they have no where else to go .... like an American Soap Opera no where to end the drama -___- but ah will watch when it ends or watch when im bored .. i still neeed to know what happens =x