Kror Guy Yasit

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahha aisoon and buyam lol ... deng but aisoon is cute =x lol and suniwarn o0o0o hahahhaha montra is so cute.. i havent seen the last few episodes still so dont know what happen urg

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
i was thinking:since old version-gort pet 7 see: Karagade( girl get with tuesday guy) got pregnant with Akanin(bad guy) but at the end she get with tuesday guy(Velatape). this new version: it would be good: if Buayam got pregnant with Aisoon but she get with Aungkard at the end. so she get 2 guys, will make me happy. hehehe. :p like pearl harbor: nang aek got pregnant with Danny but at the end she get with the other guy i forgot what his name was. riff or something like that. :shock: :shocked: :w000t:
[post="169256"][/post]​

LOL. I always thought it would be Anyanee who would get pregnant by Tep Wisawat or something, because he can talk mean to her sometimes.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I don't think Buayam is gonna get pregnant by anyone...since nowadays movies don't really do that anymore...but it would be kool though...i don't mind buayam even being with aisson! he's aiight!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
who's aisoon?

i just started watching this..and i'm watching it in khmer dubbed and i haven't seen any character with the name aisoon yet..is she one of the kror guy..or?..btw..does anyone know the SPECIFIC day or eppie that it's gonna end at?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Aisoon is someone who doesn't come up until later when they grow up...there these werid secretive people who live on another planet or something...to mee there like pretty aliens...lolz! They show up to try to take the glots!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ oh ok..thx babeelailai..

i know who you're talking about now..i saw my niece watching it for the how many times, and she told me that there's these two 'siblings' that just shows up out of no where..ok..thx again!!

i'm so excited to see them grow up..really looking foward to boy and yam!! too bad..i still have a long way to go..

oh yeah..when they grow up, will they still be 'stuck' together? and changing bodies according to the days..or will they be separated already?..like..are they 'separated' when they were kids or grown up?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
also..forgot to add...

can anyone give me the names of the couple who will surely end up together? i wanna know so that when i'm watching, i won't be rooting for the wrong people and end up dissapointed..haha..yes..this is a big deal...does all the kror kids get with someone?

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
untinnu said:
also..forgot to add...

can anyone give me the names of the couple who will surely end up together? i wanna know so that when i'm watching, i won't be rooting for the wrong people and end up dissapointed..haha..yes..this is a big deal...does all the kror kids get with someone?
[post="170090"][/post]​

lol that's the most confusing thing about the lakorn. Who is gonna end up with who. The writer tries to trick us all the time. The only couple i know for sure that's "together" is Suriya and Anyanee.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey, don't tell me that they gonna rush it and the ending will be suck..hahahahha....ohhh well, can't wait till it end cus i'm looking forward to seee Bua keaw bua thong..hehehehh

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yes forreal i hate rush endings...you watch it hella long...and then all of a sudden it has a stupid ass ending where the bad guys die hella easy and blah blah blah!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG!Buayam is gonna get pregnant with Aisoon :shocked: !I don't want that to happen.Why can't she get pregnant with Aungkard?Now that would be more exciting.cuz Aungkard is one of those type of guy that has high temper and if he found out that Buayam is pregnant with his child then he'd be caring and show even more sweetness to her :wub: .

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Buayam won't get pregnant with Aisoon... i was just fantasizing for fun that's all. poor Aisoon..today episode he got badly hurt by fighting with Juntrapah and Putarat. and noone to take care of him. how sad. :wavecry: the mom want praguyprek to marry paytra but praguyprek told paytra she hate him so much. she annoys me. she like him but kept saying she hate him and she get jealous when see him with montra and umpika. it look like Suniwun like Montra back but he is just lying to himself that he love Anyanee. it looks like Buayam worries about Badeesorn a lot she ask Umpika how is he after she told her that the gort people won their country back and when Aisoon got hurt she didn't even show that she worries about him when she should worry about him more than Badeesorn. and she look annoy that he follow her and gave him kind of a mean look when he won't let go of her hand even though he said he's sorry.he forgot to let go of her hand. i hope next part Buayam and Aungkard will have a scene together. but there should be when she's staying at his country. :wacko:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^OMG..i'm soooooo excited to see it..soooooooo badly..can't wait..wanna see yam and boy so bad!!

and it sounds like all the couples are soooooooooo stubborn..

shubby

sarNie Adult
sound like the lakorn is getting their, but it's gonna end soon..so hopefully there will be more scene toward the couples...hehehhehe.....thanks....

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
if she's getting pregnant w/aison... thats okay, because he's pretty hot too... but with bodysorn, thats good too... hopefully, angkard doesn't kill both of them... buayam has some wicked sytrong beauty scent!

val

sarNie Adult
AHhhhh...I want more love scene between anyanee-suriya, angkard-buayam, praetra-prakaaypruek, and suniwan-montra...and i perfer that yam gets pregnant with angkarg then the other two guys...beside, in ep. 69 why did anyanee refuse to stay with suriya?

Twilight

sarNie Egg
im sooo excited to watch some more....but i heard that it might have a rush ending, which im not happy about <_<, but i will see first how it goes...im watching the khmai dubbed one & its only up to 30 rite now...urgghhh...lol