Kror Guy Yasit

April

sarNie Egg
Hey Teedee, Where did u watch today episode at? I looked at obizgo.com but they don't have it.....Thanks in advance!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
AcCCk!! just saw 56 and grRRrrRr rRRRr!! what the heck!!! they are creating so much unnessacary drama... what happened to the couples reconciling.. and etc.. only a few more parts to go and it seems as if the ending is going to be rushed big time.. the couples havent even had the time to build their feelings for one another gRRrrrR

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not going to end yet... :rolleyes: Anyways I read news and it said that there extending the lakorn longer...I forgot to how many parts but anyways it needs to end...No offense peeps..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ThanamasFanclub said:
It's not going to end yet... :rolleyes: Anyways I read news and it said that there extending the lakorn longer...I forgot to how many parts but anyways it needs to end...No offense peeps..
[post="151307"][/post]​
as much as i hate for it to end..(you know cause i'll be missing my cuties) but i have to agree with ann... this lakorn needs to wrapp up and end... i dont want to anylonger... its dragging now.. they need to end it....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
buklaoboi360 said:
lol wat happen in  episode  56 did  they get there ghort  back    haha  lol i dunt  noe  how  to spell it  lol  tell me wat happen tina  :lol:  lol
[post="151199"][/post]​
lollllllsss!! :lmao: chris pay attention to the movie darnit! lol ... anyways yes they got it back and thats when they all split into seven permanently, but now umpika and aisorn tricked pumin,jantrhapa and the green girl and got their gor...then sends 3 of their men to disguise as them ..... well they go save their father and then angkart, and praigaipruk looses their gor because they have to trade it for their fathers life..anyways they go back to wieng wanaly and then ..... ummm angkart takes suriyahs gor in order to go back and save their father, but when he gets there he realizes he can't fit wear suriyahs gor..... and then suniwarn sends praigaipruk to go get suriyah so they can go save the rest together....

thats the best summary I can give chris sorry hahaha ^_^

More Parts??? ugh ugh ... I wouldn't mind at all if it were parts where the couples get to spend time with one another.. but then if it were parts like 56 ombuddha I'd say wrap it up!! ugh =x

Saifah

bite me x___
this lakorn is dragging soo mu8ch so i stopped watching it. Suriya is soo annoying!! Angkart is too!!! Freakin stupid man!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
poof! finally the writer steps it up.. I thought it was gonna be another whole episode where they havent gotten their gor back and all that ..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think the part where, suriya has to chose btw his mom and ayani was kind of sad. Your lover and your mama. I think there are certain part in this lakorn that is not nesscery, but oh well, enteraintment. Hoope the writer will be more interesting than right now as well as the director too. I want some really action, not like right now.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Okay, I finally watched this series since my computer is crashed which it left me no choice. =\ When I see this, omg this little boy who played as pra'ek character (Is he a brother of Pinky's, right? If so, he really looks retard...) is too much! I mean what the hell with humpback? >"<

I wonder is the director going overboard with looks? Gosh, this boran is beyond the worst! But I like Boy's looks on 2nd life... So hot! Anyways, I kept fast forwarding it because there's so much unnecessary parts. T_T

Classic rocks!

phai

sarNie Egg
ok....please tell how far behind i am in this movie....i watched the part where pumin got his gor taken away...and juntrapha was about to have hers....then the movie stopped there...not in iptv :( ....(where i am i watch it on dvd, because i have a laos store here that let us rent movies...and gortgiyasith is one of them) thanks.....by the way I LUV THIS MOVIE!!!!!! :w000t:

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Finally! A sweet scene between the main couple! Episode 59 is where anyani rushes in to hug suriyah. :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The scene Aungkas knelt down about to touch Buayam was sweet. but damn it! the other people has to come first. makes me sooo mad!!! :angry: i want to see him held her up in his arms & carry her back to the cottage but then he was hurt in this scene. and cute he was so jealous of Suniwun over her. hehehe. Suniwun is sweet to her. never thought he can be this nice.because he was mean to Montra and look like he doesn't care about other people either. i can't wait for next part. Aungkas hold Buayam's arm. look like he's afraid someone will take her away from him. heheh. i like to see when he's jealous. i hope this couple will have a sweet scenes together. hope he will help her turn to normal human again. :unsure:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
The scene Aungkas knelt down about to touch Buayam was sweet. but damn it! the other people has to come first. makes me sooo mad!!! :angry: i want to see him held her up in his arms & carry her back to the cottage but then he was hurt in this scene. and cute he was so jealous of Suniwun over her. hehehe. Suniwun is sweet to her. never thought he can be this nice.because he was mean to Montra and look like he doesn't care about other people either. i can't wait for next part. Aungkas hold Buayam's arm. look like he's afraid someone will take her away from him. heheh. i like to see when he's jealous. i hope this couple will have a sweet scenes together. hope he will help her turn to normal human again. :unsure:
[post="154637"][/post]​
i know that scene was sooo sweet but man the mom and the other people mess it up... heheh i was laughing at suniwan.. he knows that angkart was jealous.. hehhe and he was like making angkart more jealous ahahahah.....

i think the next part where angkart hold bua's arm cause he was afraid that suniwan is liking her?? ahhahh watever it is.. i want to see it... heheh suniwan keep doing that.. soo angkart can confess to bua he loves her!! ahahah :wub:

phai

sarNie Egg
awww...but wait a minute...didn't sunniwaun liked anyuni? what happened :blink: ? sorry still haven't watched the rest.....still waiting for the movie to come....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
AcCCk lolss ive been laggin on this! ombuddha! but like yah.. suniwarn liked ayuni im not sure if he still does or not, but wow I think im in love he's such a sweetheart to bua <3 lolssss and angkard getting jealous o0o0o0 and deng aisoon so mean </3