Kror Guy Yasit

anjos

sw33txkay said:
haha. yah. i hate the dad's character in this one. he pisses me off.. they should just kill him off like they did in kula, when they just killed off sano noi's dad. :lmao: i liked the dad in GP7S a whole lot better too, because he actually loved his son and told what's his name not to harm him (but, of course, he didn't listen).
[post="119302"][/post]​

same here... I hate the dad's character...... I agreen w/you they should do samething w/the dad...... I like GP7s dad better too.... he really love his son.... but not the dad in this movie... he hate his son.... what is up w/that.... I thought that no matter what.... if you are father and son their is no way of cutting the relaionship apart......

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
anjos said:
same here... I hate the dad's character...... I agreen w/you they should do samething w/the dad...... I like GP7s dad better too.... he really love his son.... but not the dad in this movie... he hate his son.... what is up w/that.... I thought that no matter what.... if you are father and son their is no way of cutting the relaionship apart......
[post="120222"][/post]​
Ditto, we should all bust out and kill the dad for them, make things easier :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
haven't seen the yellow girl so long i think the yellow and greeen girl are cute along with monthra they voice are so aborable but they like in teen age man pumin looks old compare to the opening theme he look handsome and not what i thought but good thing he get with that mean annoying girl

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
yea..pumin looks so different from the opening credit...he looks cute in the opening credit..but from the lakorn.. ;)

shubby

sarNie Adult
i don't like pumin character plus he is not so good looking...but it's ok cus he's gonna end up with the annoying gurl..hehehhe....

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if that annoying girl is gonna turn good later on. She'll prolly turn out to be okay later on. Just like in GPJS, I thought the yak princess was annoying at first but she was pretty cool by the end.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
okay it end right on the part there's going to be another eclipse. That suck!!!! hehe finally someone is smart...they write letter to each other.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah but i feel bad for paydra tho..his character is so sweet and kind. LOLZ...and dang..the other goh guy is cute tho but i don't know his name...hehehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's on the good part they were about to split into 7 dang it! i can't wait to watch the next episode. i hope Angkart would go see Buayam. i want to see Boy&Yam couples. they are cute, fun to watch. hope they would have some sweet scenes together. yeah, Paytra and Montra is a sad role. i don't like Praguyprek she's too mean and Sunniwaun is mean too.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
boranl37 said:
Ditto, we should all bust out and kill the dad for them, make things easier :p
[post="120380"][/post]​

haha. yah. just tell me when yuu're ready to do the deed!! :ph34r: lol

omg, are yuu serious?? they're gonna split?? :w000t: i haven't seen eps 38 yet.. haha. but too bad it's only gonna last for a few minutes.. <_<

i feel sorry for paythra too.. he's so nice and the green girl (forgot her name) is mean to him.. poor guy :(

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sw33txkay said:
haha. yah. just tell me when yuu're ready to do the deed!! :ph34r: lol

omg, are yuu serious?? they're gonna split?? :w000t: i haven't seen eps 38 yet.. haha. but too bad it's only gonna last for a few minutes..

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
the one with the ponytail and a lot of bangs.. haha.. she was the one with paythra when they were little.. that girl.. isn't she green??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg for some reason I'm loving the soundtrack to this lakorn hahaha. I think its so different from the rest of the lakorns that use to be like this =D

L

lalalek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
omg for some reason I'm loving the soundtrack to this lakorn hahaha. I think its so different from the rest of the lakorns that use to be like this =D
[post="122274"][/post]​
You know what...i am loving the songs too....lol...like when ever the fast song comes on i have to like rock my head back and forth..lol....I love the Ending theme, that guy has such a good voice and yeah like what she said above.....it's different and i liked it alot... :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
HmmMm eheh yeah the songs they are so good
But I think the pragayphet girl is cute ^-^ lol I think they will be and intresting couple =D.But she is hellllaaaaaaaa mean to him though =\ *tears* =*(

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sw33txkay said:
the one with the ponytail and a lot of bangs.. haha.. she was the one with paythra when they were little.. that girl.. isn't she green??
[post="121810"][/post]​
no ka shes blue girl the greeen girl is wth curly hair

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it came true!!!..... :shock: Badeesorn does like Buayam!!! next week episodes he kidnap her say he like her.....i wanna faint!!! i was so scare he would like her and it came true. Buayam may end up like Karagade. got "r" and pregnant....oh..god!!! that will be so terrible. :( .i will feel so sorry for her and for Angkart too. :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry: and there is high possiblity she will be "pee pop" too. :wavecry: :wavecry: what the hell is the writer doing to Buayam!!!!! i'm so mad...... :angry:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
My guess would the writer wants to play mind game with the viewers. If Bueyam end up like Karagrade, it will be sad, but hope it will be a good ending.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
whoa....so he like buayam...hehehehe hopefully it doesn't end up like karagade... but im liking it..hahahahaha