Kror Guy Yasit

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I love P'Mong and Unyanee! (There's chemistry!)

But what about Sureyah and Unyanee?

What about the god (sort of seems like Mahet Sah Jun with two guys and one girl)?

I wish there was a girl for the god, unfortunately he has no one! I wish one of the gort gayasit girls get him, darn it!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
about the "god" he begin being mad and crazy because of his fear of loosing his wife, which he loves her very much, when he knows that the person betray him was someone low than him, he even mad and crazy later, ayani turn to like that person, he even feel loose to the person lower than him. Yeah, I agree he was only because he just didn't know how to handle thing at the first place and loose everything.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
about the "god" he begin being mad and crazy because of his fear of loosing his wife, which he loves her very much, when he knows that the person betray him was someone low than him, he even mad and crazy later, ayani turn to like that person, he even feel loose to the person lower than him. Yeah, I agree he was only because he just didn't know how to handle thing at the first place and loose everything.
[post="118624"][/post]​
so she wont get with the god? she'll end with that guy with the mask? he seemed to really love her. she cant remember her past. that's sad on his part.

shubby

sarNie Adult
Unyanee and P'Mong should get each other...i really like him..LOLZ...but damn..i hat the god...he's too evil..hahhaha

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awww P Mong is kinda way too old..i don't understand it...how come P mong is alive..isn't he Suerayah....or something? he's confusing..anywayz i love it now that they are older..the movie is startign to get more exciting...! I like boy and Yam...their kute! i think it looks kinda funny though..that boy kinda plays Veratep because Boy is really skinny and has no muscles...lolz and yet he plays the mean one! hehehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Boy look a bit bigger than before though. when he start acting he was more skinny than this. and i think his skin is darker too, not as white like before, like he got a little bit of tan. which make him look better. even though he may not have muscles and big like Veelatep but i think his face expression and acting is good, he fit to play as Angkart because he can make his face expression look mad and mean. and he can make his tone of voice sound a bit mean too. he's a hot mean pra aek!!! hahahah Boy & Yam are sooooo cute!!! i hope they will have a scenes together soon. i miss them. :)

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
i don't really like Anyanee's character.. i dunno, maybe i'm just hating on the new girl .. :blink: i seem to be doing that a lot lately ;) P'Mong and Anyanee pair is just a bit too weird for me .. he's like, so old, yuu know?? :wacko: haha. :D i don't think it'd be such a bad idea if P'Mong got with the lady that was helping out Anyanee, her maid. I thought they were kind of cute together.. haha :sweat: but that's probably not possible ^_^

i pity the god guy though, he's so in love with Anyanee but she doesn't remember him.. poor him :(

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
sw33txkay said:
i don't really like Anyanee's character.. i dunno, maybe i'm just hating on the new girl .. :blink: i seem to be doing that a lot lately ;) P'Mong and Anyanee pair is just a bit too weird for me .. he's like, so old, yuu know?? :wacko: haha. :D i don't think it'd be such a bad idea if P'Mong got with the lady that was helping out Anyanee, her maid. I thought they were kind of cute together.. haha :sweat: but that's probably not possible ^_^

i pity the god guy though, he's so in love with Anyanee but she doesn't remember him.. poor him :(
[post="118876"][/post]​

didn't her maid die? :unsure:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup yup the maid died....I think Ayanee is aiight..but the person i hate most in this whole lakorn is freaken pra ek's momma..she kries way too damn much..which annoys the freak out of meeh! i wanna watch more of yam and boi..hopefully they have more scenes!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yup yup the maid died....I think Ayanee is aiight..but the person i hate most in this whole lakorn is freaken pra ek's momma..she kries way too damn much..which annoys the freak out of meeh! i wanna watch more of yam and boi..hopefully they have more scenes!
[post="119076"][/post]​

Ditto!!! She can cause a flood at that rate. Just little tears of sorry is okay but she weeps and weeps. Not queen-like to burst into raindrops like that. Lolz but that's my thinking.

Yam and boy was cute. The little girl that played yam in this one also played as the younger version of yam in Gomin too. It's cute. They're cute. Finally I can watch it now that they are grown up.

Yam have now officially star with two "boy" hehehe

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
the god looks better than all the p'ek...
unyanee is pretty, i like her.. she has the main character features. hope she and noy (the girl from gula san suy) in la korn together one day.. they both are good... both character are fun... not too sissy...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
SecretAgent said:
didn't her maid die? :unsure:
[post="118894"][/post]​

i dunno.. i only watched eps 1-5.. 15.. and 32+ ... ^_^

if i remember correctly, p'ek's mom in GP7S also cried a lot.. but not as much as this p'ek's mom.. <_< it does get annoying -_- i like the mom in GP7S better, she was a lot more stronger :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah the mother from Glot Pit 7 See did cry..but she doesn't weep and weep and cry like a mother fucker...and she didn't have an annoying cry as well! hehehe...i didn't mind her...for some reason this mother is just annoying..it's her crying face tooo...and some of the dumb things they she say to her kids tooo....and like always willing to hand over her kids thing for the bad people to save others...such as her husband...like the other one..them mom would rather die then let her kids be in any danger!

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
haha. yah. i hate the dad's character in this one. he pisses me off.. they should just kill him off like they did in kula, when they just killed off sano noi's dad. :lmao: i liked the dad in GP7S a whole lot better too, because he actually loved his son and told what's his name not to harm him (but, of course, he didn't listen).

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah true that..the dad is mean..and annoying..and he wasn't under any spell what sooo ever when the kid was born..and nigga was already hatin on his own son...shit in the other one...freaken the dad actually loved and still kared about pra ek! shoot...! They need to just kill off the momma and the daddy and just show the kids living...and fighting and finding love on their owns..! hehehe

dylanady

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is getting good, i love Yam and Boy, they are so cute! I like P'Mong and Unyanee as well. They are also adorable.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
i'm watching eps 36 right now and i just noticed.. ... they're sword is so frikkin ugly!!! :angry: they've gone star wars now, no offense to anyone here who likes star wars ... but, wth?! they're fighting with light sabers.. <_< not very eye catching to me -_-

shubby

sarNie Adult
ok let me say something..this lakorn remind me so much of the Wind and Cloud a chinese series...LOLZ..but it's cool tho..anywayz, their clothes look like they can hop and fly hahahah...but i'm not so sure about being boran anymore..not like the olden days..