Kror Guy Yasit

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
annea said:
but the preview for next week show Badeesorn fighting with Angkut(Boy) ...so that means he mite like Yam..and Boy and Badeesorn are rivals???? boy also got hurt from the preview...

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
i havne't seen the lakorn so i don't know lollll......soo does dis mean Boy is Weelatep the tuseday guy from GPJS ? And Yam is Kalakid ? OMG ...coolll i like the couple but if they follow the orginal GPJS storyline ...the evil guy suppose to be in love with Yam and the father of her baby ?
[post="116662"][/post]​
knowing how they always change the story line a bit, i think they might change how the bad guy "r" n'ek.. haha. i hope so too cause that badeesorn guy is so ugly, can't stand him <_< they should've put in someone else :angry:

shubby

sarNie Adult
sw33txkay, i agree with you that Badesorn guy is so freaken ugly..but anywayz..i just wish that they have less scene on him...cus i can't stand him and the god guy..hahahha....too Evil for me...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i was afraid too that Badeesorn will like Buayam because next episode he and Angkhart fight. so it made me think maybe later on they will fight for the same girl. and Angkhart is the first pra aek that fight with Badeesorn too.because Suriyae and Juntrapah didn't see Badeesorn yet. so it made me more scare. yeah the guy that play as badeesorn is ugly. can't they find another actor to play?!why him?! if the bad guy was cute i wouldn't be as mad if buayam got "r" by him heheh but of course i rather not see her get "r" but in GPJS i like Akhanin the bad guy was cutier than Veeratape(tuesday) and i like Akhanin with Karagade more than Tues guy. but badeesorn is ugly, so i cross my finger hope that there is no "r" scene of badeesorn & Buayam. i would be mad if there is. but i'm afraid there will be this scene i have a bad feelings about it because beginning i didn't want Boy to play with Yam either i rather see her play with a new actor and i was relieve when she didn't play with him and then suddenly change for her to play with Boy anyways,which i was shock & disappointed and was mad because i had picture Yam with a new actor already and she picture her play as Montra already. but after i saw them play together . it change my mind completely. Boy was cute playing mean and moody and make a cute match with Yam and i want to see more sweet scene of them. :p

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
If Badeesorm like Buayam, and there is an "r", it will be similar to GPJS, which Veelatep and Karagrade and Ankanin. Uh interesting.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think that Badeesorn will like Buayam, but he might like Anyani though. And the white and black girl looks like they can be in one of those chinese movies... i dont know, that was just my first thought when i saw them.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Badeesorn won't dare like Anyanee because the evil god is very protected of her. no one can touch her.and she still have P'mong that follow and help her too. i still think there may be a chance Badeesorn may like Buayam. if they show he saw her and like her then there may be a chance she will be like Karagade, which i will hate because will be sad for her.yeah the guy in white and girl in black kinda looks like they came out from chinese movie a little.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahhhhhhhhhhhh no... please dont be bua yam!! nooooooooo .. freak if it is... imma kill myself... urg.. better now be buayam... put someother girl in.. or maybe like the other guys couple.. but please no bua yam.. and no "r" scene.. i love "r" scenes.. but with that ugly freaking Badeesorn... Freak no i aint watching that.... LaiLai girly.. They're all grown up and Boy and Yam are one hott couple!! ahah.. started off pretty cute too!! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, me too. i don't want Badeesorn to like Buayam either. hope he likes some other girl in the la korn too. i want Buayam to be with Angkhart only. but i have a bad feelings that he will like her. it will be o.k. if he just like her but don't let him do anything to her. the guy that play this role is ugly.i can't stand it either if there will be a love part going on with him and Yam. :angry: it will ruin Buayam & Angkhart cute relationship. :wacko:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
But if there was a "r" scene, even though i'm mad, pissed about it, i will still watch it because i like Yam. and she will get with Boy at the end anyways,hopefully. this coming epsisodes maybe they will show Badeesorn will see Buayam. gosh! i want to see the new episodes. anyone see it please tell if Badeesorn see Buayam already and how does he react when he see her? Thanks. :blink:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol ... didn't mean to get ya chick thinking about an "R" scene already hhahah . They prolly change the storyline shoot i didn't remeber the GPJS gang have a girl wearing an amor lol . Anywho those dat seen it in tape how many tape is it out ?? Counting 2hr a tape ??? Cuz i think i want to buy a set now

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
well, the video store here is very slow...so i dont know if it'll be the same as the others, but we are up to tape #10. which they still havent grown up yet. <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The writer of this la korn is so tricky and undecided. she made me confuse and other people confuse too, of who is really going to get with who. beginning it looks likes Sunnywaun will get with Montra then later it looks like Pumin will get with Montra. and beginning it looks Juntrapah will get with Ar-tarn but now it looks like Ar-tarn is going to get with Putarat for sure because they have a sweet scene together(she drown he carry her to the ground). so now people at Dida webboard are predicting that probably Juntrapah will get with Ai-soon(guy in white) Pumin will get with Untika(girl in black) and Sunnywaun will get with Montra. the writer lady is playing mind game with the viewers.getting me confuse. and i am still wondering if Badeesorn will like Buayam. and if he does, will there be a 'r' scene.i hope not, now next episode all 7 will separate from eachother. which i think is fast. because i thought they will show each 7 people individual scene first. they just got to the Wed. girl only, didn't go to thurs,fri,sat, yet. but i'm glad they are going to separate because i want to see more scenes of Yam&Boy scenes together. forgot to mention beginning it looks like P'Mong(guy in black cover his eyes like zorro) adore Anyanee like a sister but now when he saw her grown up it show he like her and was sad when she say she love him like a big brother. such a twisted plot, so not like the GPJS. the same is only that there are 7 people in the Gor and trade coming out each day other than that it's totally different. :huh:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
The writer of this la korn is so tricky and undecided. she made me confuse and other people confuse too, of who is really going to get with who. beginning it looks likes Sunnywaun will get with Montra then later it looks like Pumin will get with Montra. and beginning it looks Juntrapah will get with Ar-tarn but now it looks like Ar-tarn is going to get with Putarat for sure because they have a sweet scene together(she drown he carry her to the ground). so now people at Dida webboard are predicting that probably Juntrapah will get with Ai-soon(guy in white) Pumin will get with Untika(girl in black) and Sunnywaun will get with Montra. the writer lady is playing mind game with the viewers.getting me confuse. and i am still wondering if Badeesorn will like Buayam. and if he does, will there be a 'r' scene.i hope not, now next episode all 7 will separate from eachother. which i think is fast. because i thought they will show each 7 people individual scene first. they just got to the Wed. girl only, didn't go to thurs,fri,sat, yet. but i'm glad they are going to separate because i want to see more scenes of Yam&Boy scenes together. forgot to mention beginning it looks like P'Mong(guy in black cover his eyes like zorro) adore Anyanee like a sister but now when he saw her grown up it show he like her and was sad when she say she love him like a big brother. such a twisted plot, so not like the GPJS. the same is only that there are 7 people in the Gor and trade coming out each day other than that it's totally different. :huh:
[post="117389"][/post]​
DAMN T HAT LADY!! playing mind games.. hymp!!! I WANT JUNTAOPAH WITH ARTARN!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! AND I WANT PUMIN WITH MONTRA!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE BOYYAM!!!! HEHEHEE.. CANt wait for the SPilt too! MAn thats fast.. but ohh wells.... I WANT TO SEE MY BOY!! aahaha...Tho.. I still miss the old plot... SNIFFS!! ::runs to watch GPJS!!!:

Oh Teedee Did u want todays episode live yet?? I MISSED IT!! DUMB ME!!

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
What the heck! JuntaoPah isnt gonna get with Artarn? :angry: grrr....Okay, so it's just a prediction right? I am so angry right now...i was REALLY looking forward to seeing JuntaoPah and Artarn and Pumin with Montra...ahhhhh. Okay, imma go cry now :( .

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't see today episode but i saw the pictures from Dida webboard. i saw Artarn & Putarat sweet scenes picture. and Anyanee & P'Mong hugging. he went to save her from the bad god. next week they may split to 7.i can't wait i want to see Yam&Boy scenes.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
GAH!!! I saw the pictures already!! Artarn looks cute with Putarat :) ..BUT I STILL WAT HIM WITH JUNTAOPAH!!!! SNIFFS!! ::RUNS OFF CRYING:: WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :wavecry:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i don't really care who gets who but for sure i saw the bad white dude good looking one saw montrah and he kind of look at her before he left the room carrying the mom

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah Vanida he might like Montra too.hahahaah..maybe his sister will fall for one of the guy too...hahaahhah..ok this lakorn is getting interesting but too many things happen at the same time..that i can't even stay focus..hahahahahahh