Kror Guy Yasit

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i rather see Yam play with Phone instead because they are a very cute couple. love them since Thep sarm ruer do. wish they will play together again. i miss Phone a lot he has been gone for a long time now. yep, first time Yam will not play as a princess which is cool, a new role for her. i like it more when Yam play the stubborn role because she play it well and the audience seem to like it more, like when she play in Thepasin Intarajuk & Thep sarm ruer do. it was fun to watch. But Boy is alrite. i hope they grow up fast, can't wait to see Yam. miss her a lot.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
yeah i rather see Yam play with Phone instead because they are a very cute couple. love them since Thep sarm ruer do. wish they will play together again. i miss Phone a lot he has been gone for a long time now. yep, first time Yam will not play as a princess which is cool, a new role for her. i like it more when Yam play the stubborn role because she play it well and the audience seem to like it more, like when she play in Thepasin Intarajuk & Thep sarm ruer do. it was fun to watch. But Boy is alrite. i hope they grow up fast, can't wait to see Yam. miss her a lot.
[post="107449"][/post]​

but im sure he gunna cum back and play as yam's prince! heeehheeh lol =)

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
so yam and boy gets together...... i don't think they match.... but i like her playing bossy roles....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Yam&Boy will match either because Yam match with Phone. :p but i usually end up and like the actor that play with her and think she look cute with them anyways. :lmao:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
yam and boy dont match because boy aready aom guy.heheh aom and boy make the cutest and sweetest couple. i love their lakorn together. hope boy will make it interest with yam too.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This lakorn is kinda really draggin...the kids need to really grow up...im gettin tired of it..im not even enthused about watching it..i just do because it's fantasy lakorn! Gosh Darns it...i use to be really enthusied about boran lakorns! i would call my video store everyday to ask if the next part came yet or not..!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
This lakorn is kinda really draggin...the kids need to really grow up...im gettin tired of it..im not even enthused about watching it..i just do because it's fantasy lakorn! Gosh Darns it...i use to be really enthusied about boran lakorns! i would call my video store everyday to ask if the next part came yet or not..!
[post="107810"][/post]​
I agree with you, I used to love boran lakorn in the old day, but now my interest slowly fade away, I afraid someday I will not watch it anymore. I don't know if I know too much about life that why I am not interest in it or because the lakorn is not interesting itself. Maybe I am not in fastasy anymore.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just want to tell everyone. next week the kids will grow up already. i'm so happy. i can't wait to see Yam and the others too. :D

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
i just want to tell everyone. next week the kids will grow up already. i'm so happy. i can't wait to see Yam and the others too. :D
[post="108865"][/post]​
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!! R U FREAKIN SERIOUS???? ESP. 31 AND UP.....I THOUGHT THEY SAID THEY KID WILL GROW UP IN EPS. 40 AND UP.....BUT IF THEY ARE REALLY GROWING UP NEXT WEEK, IMMA BE SO HAPPY AND SAD AS WELL, CUZ IMMA MISS THE KIDS.... :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
They cut the kids part down to 30 episodes ,yes, they will grow up next week. i can't wait. so excited!!! :shocked: so yeah episode 31 they should grow up. Yam will wore her hair short for her role. so cute!!!

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
yam short hair??? wat? do u mean like puttin her hair up like a guy or have them short hair??? i dun like if she have short hair...lol...where did u see that they will grow up next week???? from eps. 31 preview????

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Here check out Yam's new hair style picture at DiDa webboard. i think she look cute whatever hair style she wears anyways.

http://www.dida.tv/didaforum/index.php?topic=1757.0

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
In case you are wondering why Yam wore regular clothes, Yam didn't wore her role clothing in Koh guyasith yet. she just did her hair i can't wait for next week so excited i wanna watch Yam so much. :shocked: .

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i forgot to answer your question about how i know they will grow up next week? her fan that post her picture said so, that we will get to see them grow up next week.

alpha

sarNie Egg
i stopped watching already, it very draggggggggggg, mai come here to read what happend some times.........

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
yea, they DID grow up next week..just saw the preview..hear are some sc's i got from Annie at Fantasy Forum..its just An-ya-nee and Su-ri-ya..cuz its from the preview...i cant wait until next week...thanks teedee for the news!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for posting the pixs amikaX. Anyanee doesn't look that good dress up as a guy, cover her head like this. from the pix they seem like a argue kind of couple he probably think she's a boy. i hope they will show Yam & Boy couple, i want to see their couple the most. from the kid part they seem like a cute couple that argue in a cute way. can't wait to see it. wanna see Yam the most.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
Thanks for posting the pixs amikaX. Anyanee doesn't look that good dress up as a guy, cover her head like this. from the pix they seem like a argue kind of couple he probably think she's a boy. i hope they will show Yam & Boy couple, i want to see their couple the most. from the kid part they seem like a cute couple that argue in a cute way. can't wait to see it. wanna see Yam the most.
[post="109106"][/post]​
teedee you get me soooo Excited... i really really want to watch yam in this lakorn too. did yam have a new hair cute. i think she did.. so happy they going to grow up soon...

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! i'm so excited too, and i like the ending song of episode 30. anyone know who sing it?? Unyanee so pretty and i can't wait to see the rest of the cast!!! Thank BUddha..they will grow up next week...WOOWOWO!!!