Kror Guy Yasit

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes amikaX, Yam & Boy subpol will get pair up together in this la korn. Boy play as Ang-kut (tuesday guy) get with Buayam play by Yam. i use to want them to get together in the la korn before but not anymore because now i like Yam to play with Phone.

Actually Yam never plays those sad crying roles..She's always playing the bossy one that goes around messing with the guy alot..But oh well..She's back to playing that role again..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Yam has play a sad crying roles before. like when she play in Namjaimae,Singhakraipope,Komin. these 3 character she play a sweet feminine girl that can't fight and cry a lot. but people seem to remember her as playing a stubborn mean role like in Tep 3 ruer do and Tepasin intarajuk. because it's a role that people like it when she play.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam last la korn Komin she play a sweet feminine girl there was a crying scene for her too which was sad (this is when Komin got lock up in jail and she cry for her mom to help her). so in Koh guyasith the producer want her to change to play a tomboyish stubborn character like Buayam instead of Montra because Montra is a sweet girl that cries a lot and is kinda like Tanuthong a bit.

I like the crying roles...I don't like those stubborn and bossy character..But anyways..Would never thought of seeing Boy and Yam...I think that will look so wierd...

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
i like both roles: crying roles and stubborn bossy roles like you say. i think both of these roles Yam play well no matter what role she play because i saw her play both roles. it won't be weird to see Yam&Boy because they both are cute & good actors. i can't wait to see Yam. miss her so much. like her a lot.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't forgot about " look tee took lurm" but Yam didn't have that much scenes in this l akorn , i consider this role she is a sweet princess who fell in love with Boy Balinya only one side because Boy was in love with nang egg. but at the end Yam&Boy got eachother. i like the outfit she wore in this la korn.

It's like Fah Mai...The dressing...But yea..I remember she liked Boy and he liked the nang aek..But then when Boy was heart broken he finally loved Yam..Which was like at the end..And I remember her dad wanted her to marry Tik...Sorry to be off topic guys...lol..

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
cool..yam is playing those stubborn roles again...ehehehe....in terms of boran lakorn, few n'eks play those kinda role...and...yam is the only n'ek that when she dress like a guy( hair up and guys clothes) she doesnt look weird...i remember aom dress like that in "Wong suwan" and she looks so weird...but she so pretty when she dress like a princess...

shubby

sarNie Adult
yup boy and yam will get together. i'm happy as well. can't wait for them to grow up and please don't drag no more..

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
I think yam will look cute with boy, becuase you see her with some actors whom you dont expect her to end up with, like boy in look tee yook lurm, mapit in wongsawan. Personally, i thought yam and mapit were kinda cute in that movie.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
diss is like da first time they gunna be a cuples, cuss usuallii they in same lakorn, but nva paired up! but now! yay!! wells, yam so cute! and boy cute! they shuld go together! since i unno da others characters, except aont, and i rather let her go wit boy... plus...i wish it was phone insted it wuld be so HOT!!! :wub:

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to see them now, their couple would probably be the funnest to watch.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
boranl37 said:
i cant wait to see them now, their couple would probably be the funnest to watch.
[post="107274"][/post]​
its not probablii, it is!! hahahha loli luv to c them together!! imma rent it!

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
amikaX said:
its not probablii, it is!! hahahha loli luv to c them together!! imma rent it!
[post="107278"][/post]​
you better, that way we have something to talk about besides art.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes Yam and Nueng malit was cute in Vongsawan. i never like Nueng but after saw him with Yam i think he was cute with her. yes, i wish it was Phone that get with Yam in this la korn than Boy but well i guess Boy would look cute with Yam too. i usually end up to like the pra egg that play with Yam anyways. yeah Yam&Boy look like a fun couple to watch the most because they talk back at eachother back&forth.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
boranl37 said:
you better, that way we have something to talk about besides art.
[post="107298"][/post]​

off topic gurl!!! hahaahaha lol im j/k jokies... but yea... it looks interesting to noe dat yam and boi is gunna be together, WUNCE!!! :sweat:

val

sarNie Adult
from all the tallking, can't wait till they grown up. gald that Yam is playing again this time not as a princess....someting different for she usally play as princess in her lakorns and hopefully they won't made her being rape by the bad guy...that would really get me mad if they do...having seen Yam and Boy paly together as coule before but I think she's okay with Boy, although i perfer her with Phone more....love Phone, he's one of my favorite actor ever since tep sam rudoo. haven't seen him in boran lakorn since gomin

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Sweet_Chocolate89 said:
I like the crying roles...I don't like those stubborn and bossy character..But anyways..Would never thought of seeing Boy and Yam...I think that will look so wierd...
[post="107183"][/post]​
i agree with you sweet_chocolate89. i dont like those stubborn and bossy either. i think she make the role of nice and crying roles more. because when she cry she very cute. i dont like those bossy nek that she play.. about yam and boy i never see them together before so i would like to see it too.. hopefuly they will match. cant wait until they grow up.