sarNie Oldmaid
OMG it look like Nok going to die. :eek:

Credit to: pantip & pk666pooh for the clip

Aww this scene is so sweet. :spin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-QIuQUBFfM

spoiler for the end episode

aznhomieboi1689

sarNie Egg
I don't usually post here, but today's episode forced me to do so! I want to express my frustrations on this episode! First, Ped should have gone back already! Second, I don't like where this is going!!!

I guess it's my fault for hoping in a happy ending...I guess it's not going to happen... :cry1:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It seem like fans really want a part 2 to this with Grand and Tono. I post this a few page back about it saying if there is a part two they want Tono, Grand

Seem like fans want a part 2 of this lakorn.....I don't think there be a part 2.

มิวสิคัล ออน ทีวี ภาค 2 ต่อจากข้ามเวลาหารัก.

If there is a part 2...here the cast they want.

Link:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10625786/A10625786.html#11
Here two more link on fan talking about part 2 if there is.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10625786/A10625786.html

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10686938/A10686938.html

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sad that this lakorn is ending but also excited that Ruen Pae is airing afterwards. So I guess it's a win win situation for me.

I had to force myself to watch yesterday's episode cause I know the lakorn is coming to an end and I don't want it to end.

I was hoping they would add a few more sweet moments with Tono and Grand but I guess they want to wrap up the drama. So what happens to Namtan and A Narin since everyone found out about the baby? I was hoping they show something with that.

I'm still waiting for P'Boy's cameo. He makes cameo in all his lakorns that he directs usually at the end and usually the last part too, expect in Hua Jai Chocolate where he was a random guest at the school and Aom was looking for Mos

I seriously think there needs to be a Part 2 to the drama. I wonder who will play the role of Petch if Bie really goes back and changes things. I think J Jetrin or Kong would be a great father for Grand.

But who knows, Exact isn't into making part 2 of lakorns. But I heard that the lakorn got good feedback so maybe P'Boy may consider it, since he loves musicals and he rarely directs lakorns, maybe like once every other year he does one.

I need to go home and watch today's episode in detailed. I skipped most of the parts today cause I was in a rush. I did like the part where Bie threatened to kill Tono if he returns and Tono isn't sleeping on the sofa outside Grand's room. Tono moves and Bie was freaking out, then Tono tells him he's only covering his feet. So funny.

I like the chemistry between Tono and Bie, very mentor like. I can't wait till Tono and Gun shows off their friendship in Ruen Pae. Ahhh

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait wt??? Wtf??! Bie is grands dad??? Omg. He looks way too young to be a daddy of a grown woman. Lol
Will Bie went to the future when he got shot that why he still look young while the younger Perpim (Vill) is older play by Nok in the future with their kid Grand.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
when Kit gave Bie the necklace, you could pretty much predict what was gonna happen...but dang Pim was annoying in that scene (even though it wasn't her fault haha)
Petch is like the modern "Boy Thakonkiet"
LOL Kit's Candy
yay! cameo by P'Jo from The Star!

k dont wanna spoil it much more than that! haha :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So sad today is the last episode. It was a pretty good end but wish there were some more sweet scene between Tono and Grand. I didn't like why did they keep Bie as Bie when he was old. At lest change Bie to someone old so that he can at least match Nok when he got the second chance to with Nok again in the end. Anyway Bie look good with the glass on trying to make him look old with it...

Here some caps

Credit to: pantip

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just notice that :coverlaf: Tono have better hair style at the end then through this drama. Why couldn't he have that hair style at the end through out the drama.

Here a clip of Grand & Tono, their moment together... :crush:

Credit to: pk666pooh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8DZTFK1_o8

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...wow...WOOOOOW! What an ending! I have to say I was pretty satisfy. That last scene is one the of the most romantic scenes I've EVER seen. I especially loved how he whispered "Pet ruk Pim na" *melts* Never knew Bie can play such a romantic. Nok is one gorgeous woman!

I also wanna add how much Tono has grown into me. At first I thought, oh my...that kid is not cute at all. And now I can't resist his big cheesy smile LOL! He's so darn cute. I just wanna pinch his cheeks. Although Grand is not the prettiest actress out there, I have to say she's a great actress. She and Tono are so cute together.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
SO TODAY IS THE LAST EP OF THE LAKORN... I LOVED IT AND THE ENDING TOOK ME BY THE HAERT I LOVED IT SO MUCH.... I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS EP36. WELL I GUESS WERE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT TELL NEXT YEAR FOR BIE TO MAKE ANOTHER LAKORN... HE IS DONE FOR THE YEAR SO I HAVE READ ABOUT.....

cecilia

Staff member
yes, i thought the ending could be better if they change Bie to someone else -- instead of making him look old ..
i mean, vill change to look like nok so why is that bie still look the same -- makes no sense ..

i'm glad it end though --- this seems like a forever lakorn lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
eThaiCD.com have box 1 of this lakorn out. Box 2 itsn't out yet.

Here the link to buy this lakorn.
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=61193

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Well, it's a happy ending, and I'm very pleased about that! I lost interest quickly because View isn't in the lakorn as much, but I already have a feeling that the lakorn is going to focus on the future, so no surprises when that happened. It's ok, for I get to see flashbacks of Bie and View together, yay! :wub: I only watched it for them, and I'm way behind (and don't mind), but I watched the last episode how it's going to end. Wow, it ended almost exactly how I was predicting a happy ending. Bie went back and fixes his past, and now he and View/Nok get each other and grow old happily. And Grand and Tono still meet up with each other, yay! I sort of figured they would try to make Bie look old if this is the kind of ending, and they did! But it's a sweet ending nevertheless, so I'm not complaining much.

I really thought they should have casted Aom Piyada to play Nok's part. They would match a better match.
I was thinking that, too! Aom Piyada and View look really similar together (because of their lips), and it would have been great if they have casted Aom to play the older Perpim. But Nok is a fabulous actress (or so they say^_^), and she does look older suited for the part, so it's fine with me.

My opinion of this lakorn is neutral until I watch all the episodes. I like the storyline and adore View, but since I haven't watched it in details, will come back to say what I think about it. But it seems to be a good lakorn nevertheless, even though there are some complications in the story.

But I do have something to say about Grand and Tono. I'm not crazy for either of them, and my first thought when I saw them together in the opening ceremony for Kram Aela Ha Ruk was, "Urgh, they both look weird and don't really look handsome/pretty, and so, they match each other." They still don't look good-looking to me, but I like the pairing of Tono and Grand very much, because they have a cute chemistry and are adorable together and match each other in terms of looks and personalities. So happy they still meet each other (but I say, Bie and View/Nok should have had more children!! A little boy and another girl would be satisfying and nice! So that Grand didn't grow up too lonely! Oh, well!)... So yeah, I like Tono and Grand together, but individually, I'm not crazy for either one. -_- ^_^