kuathestar

sarNie Adult
http://exactscenario...oject-2011.html
About Koo Gum, I've heard people who works for Exact company said Koo Gum is already confirmed and that Bie will be praek of this drama but I am not sure it is true or wrong information. We'll see soon (I hope it ^.^´´) And Koo Gum has only 2 syllable. If someone can remember I have wrote on Sarnworld Forum that Bie next drama will have only 2 syllable. Maybe he will really play as pra ek in Koo Gum, if it is true I hope Nang ek could be: Pueng Gunya, Best Chanidapa or Grand The Star^.^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Bie in Koo Gum, i'm sorry i just can't picture that. It hasn't even been a decade yet and they will remake this. The Benz and Num version wasn't that too long ago. But then again Taddao Bussaya was remade within 4-5 yrs so it's no surprise.............

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh bie totally doesn't suit this role because 1 his acting isnt up to par and 2 he doesn't have the mature look. I really hope this is not true

cecilia

Staff member
WHAT?! I LOVE BIE -- i have nothing against him .. love every inch of him (haven't seen every inch but you get the drift)

IMPOSSIBLE! I don't want him as KOBORI. Kobori is such a gentleman in my heart -- How can i let Bie ruin this -- NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
(i still can't picture him to be mature despite his good acting)

Can't they have someone else -- PONG! Though he doesn't look Japanese .. HE COULD pull it off better than Bie -- NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

AH! Captain can do the ROLE justice !!!!
we can have AOM as Angsumalin ^^

Or a TIKKER/AOM reunion would be JUST DREAMY!!!

Koogum is a classic. I don't mind Bie for the role personally. The dude hasn't disappointed me. Now hopefully, they make a good choice for the nang'ek. Lots to choose from.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Can't they have someone else -- PONG! Though he doesn't look Japanese .. HE COULD pull it off better than Bie -- NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
OMGosh, Koo Gum is on my list of top three lakorns and Kobori is one of my most favorite pra eks/characters. I agree with you Cecilia that Pong would do this role justice because his acting is so good now and this is the kind of complex role that I want to see him in but unfortunately, it probably won't happen b/c Pong doesn't look Japanese.

I agree with Tina that if Exact does remake this, that Captain would probably be the best one to suit this role b/c I can see him portraying a Japanese soldier and he's a good actor too. Son has the look(meaning he sorta looks Japanese), but I don't think that his acting is good enough to portray such an iconic role. Bie, as sweet as he is, is not right for the role to me.

cecilia

Staff member
^Captain didn't exactly protray a japanese man but he was in that twin lakorn -- where he played a japanese assassin -- he was raise by some japanese ppl so i'm sure, his character is suppose to be japanese - ish.

anyway, I would much prefer Captain, then PONG, or tikker than BIE (despite the fact that i adore him so much too -- he just doesn't seem suited for this role)
I just hope they don't pull that TAWIPOD thing on me and have him do this role just like how they have Pan did in Tawipod :(

Aside from this, Koo Gum is my all time CLASSIC - i have so many copy of this lakorn, starring with different p'ek & n'ek .. i don't want it to be ruin ..
(Right now, my hope of Bie is 0% -- if he were to do it, he better take me by surprise)

looksy

sarNie Adult
I just hope they don't pull that TAWIPOD thing on me and have him do this role just like how they have Pan did in Tawipod :(

Aside from this, Koo Gum is my all time CLASSIC - i have so many copy of this lakorn, starring with different p'ek & n'ek .. i don't want it to be ruin ..
(Right now, my hope of Bie is 0% -- if he were to do it, he better take me by surprise)
LOL, I thought the same thing. When I read the heading "Koo Gum" and saw Bie's name, I thought that they pulled a "Tawipope" on us, too. Om is a rising star, but his acting is not good enough yet to portray an award winning role like Khun Luang in Tawipope (who knows, maybe him and Pancake will surprise us) As for Koo Gum, if Bie really is to star in this, I hope he'll surprise us, too.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry fan of Bie but, Bie doesn't suit this role, 1, he doesn't have the height and he doesn't have the mature looks, I am not sure of his acting, I think Son Yuk would suit the role because he's got the height and plus with abit of training of acting he's got that stone looks of an army, I like N'ek to be Vill, she's got that sweet and innocent looks.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
oh my another remake of a classic gosh...
i agree with most of you ladies that Bie not the person for this role. i can see captain like many of you or tik sigh***

cecilia

Staff member
Hm .. i don't want SON to be in this .. no offense but to me, he is still as stiff as a mannequin .. He's not charming to the eyes other .. KOBORI does not have that stone look at all time.... It is his sweet, caring and charm personality that pull me into his character. I know i didn't like Num's version as much as p'Bird's version b/c p'BIRD really is THE BEST KOBORI next to Warut Worrantum. For this version, I would prefer someone else who can ACTUALLY DO this role JUSTICE .. and looking at exact list of actors -- the only one i can picture doing this is CAPTAIN -- then Pong (he's too thai-ish or chinese-ish looking) .. but he can pull it off. He looks good in uniform too ^^

I cannot stress how much I hope the news is false for the p'ek -- Love Bie but this role is not meant for him at all.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont see what other actors of Exact who would suit this role besides Captain. please no vill or bie!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMFG... TELL ME THIS IS A LIE... NOOOO..
i like bie and all but.. please dont let this be true ahhh..
im with u others on the tawipope thing.. please please please tell me it aint true..

aigoo... WARUT WORRANTUM will always be my favorite KOBORI along side MAM JINTARA as ANGSUMALI.. <3<3<3

in my view.. bie looks too kiddish for this mature p'ek role.. and n'ek is supposed to be fiesty-ish .. i dont see the exact actress pulling it off..

aigoo.. please let it be another p'ek.. I'll be satisfied with Captain or Pong.. ehehehe.. Or just throw in Tikker.. ehehehe...

DON'T LET THIS FAVORITE CLASSIC OF MINES TURN INTO A HORRIBLE DISASTER... AHHHHH... MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!... >_<

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i can't believe this will be remake again! one of my all time fav classic lakorns. =) (i love Bie too) but I don't think Bie fit the Kobori role...this is a hard one for me to decide who i feel fits the role. Vill is also not a good choice of the Nang'ek for this.

mai92

sarNie Adult
Sorry fan of Bie but, Bie doesn't suit this role, 1, he doesn't have the height and he doesn't have the mature looks, I am not sure of his acting, I think Son Yuk would suit the role because he's got the height and plus with abit of training of acting he's got that stone looks of an army, I like N'ek to be Vill, she's got that sweet and innocent looks.
yEs, i aGrEE wItH yOU.. thAt sON yUk sHOulD tAke tHIs pArt...
bUT fOR tHE n'Ek.. i waNt iT tO bE pUenG...
gOsh, i hAvn"T sEEn hEr iN lIke, fORevER!..
iF tHEy wERe tO pAiR uP tOgeTher.. i wOUld tOtalLy wAtch tHIS laKOrn..
:) :) :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
humm, i guess son is a pretty good choice, i didn't know it was a re-make of kamori and ??, i love bie too but this is not a good role for him, i think son match it more because of his stiffness and he always have this army look :wub: but for the n'ek i hope its either wiew, pueng or best.

looksy

sarNie Adult
DON'T LET THIS FAVORITE CLASSIC OF MINES TURN INTO A HORRIBLE DISASTER... AHHHHH... MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!... >_<
I agree with you. Koo Gum is a classic with one of the best screenplays. It would be a shame if Exact does a miscast on this.