dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the OST song Tono sing MV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOHosP_Eskk

Today episode was sad for Grand & Tono. Grand misunderstood Tono. OMG the scene where Tono getting dress for the show after trying to talk to Grand...he look so handsome there. I couldn't stop smiling :lol: :blush:

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Ready to go home tonight to watch Episode 17. I didn't have a chance to watch it this morning.

I have a new routine..Wake up at 7. 3 Mile Jog (45 mins). Shower. 10 mins of KWHR. 20 mins get ready for work. 8:45 leave for work. 10:15 10 mins of KWHR. 11:30 10 mins of KWHR. Lunch 12:30-1:30 Watch the full episode.

So there goes my Monday through Thursday schedule. Hehehe. This show is addicting.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
One of the OST song Tono sing MV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOHosP_Eskk

Today episode was sad for Grand & Tono. Grand misunderstood Tono. OMG the scene where Tono getting dress for the show after trying to talk to Grand...he look so handsome there. I couldn't stop smiling :lol: :blush:

I think I died watching that part. He was hot. Gotta go watch it on the big screen at home tonight. The phone wasn't enough. I'm sort of annoyed with Grand I mean she doesn't even allow him to explain.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Caps from today episode...

Sad both Bie & Grand got hurt. When the thing fell on Bie I thought he was going to die and somehow go back to the past but glad he didn't die. I wonder who the second killer is or is it just one killer :scratchchin: that cut the rope and push the board that fell on Grand?

Tomorrow episode look drama. I hope nothing happened to Grand for tomorrow episode.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
omg how i can wait for tomorrow ep19.... well today ep18 was very good i love how Peth and Mai r father and daughter and they both got hurt but at the same time its very sad to see.... man for tomorrow ep i think Pim will think something is going on wid Peth and y he is going to give his blood to the doctor to help Mai..... i cant wait to see it tomorrow.....

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Ummm....Bie shoulda died with that thing falling on top of him!! That thing was huge and it was directly above him!! Unless there was some help from the angel of some sort....
And the whole using blood group to find out who's the father thing shouldn't work! Even from when the husband found out that he wasn't Mai's dad, just cus they don't have the same blood group doesn't mean he's not her father. And in the next episode, just cus Bie knows he's Mai's father doesn't necessarily mean that they have the same blood group.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ummm....Bie shoulda died with that thing falling on top of him!! That thing was huge and it was directly above him!! Unless there was some help from the angel of some sort....
And the whole using blood group to find out who's the father thing shouldn't work! Even from when the husband found out that he wasn't Mai's dad, just cus they don't have the same blood group doesn't mean he's not her father. And in the next episode, just cus Bie knows he's Mai's father doesn't necessarily mean that they have the same blood group.
I agree, Bie didnt even bleed besides a lil bit on his leg. He shouldve at least been unconscious till he got to the hospital. LoL oh well. And i agree, just cuz u have the same blood group or diff doesnt determine whether ur a biological family. Anyways, its prob the suspense since Bie is her old lover.

Im really enjoying this lakorn!! My heart fell wen someone pushed the thing to hit grand, i was soo into the lakorn and happy tht bie was ok and dint see it coming then...BAM Grand gets hurt! Super anxious for 2morrow's episode!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The dance class went camping in today episode. I don't get it why Tono and Grand not talking to each other. I hope they can put their misunderstand in the past. I want to see some sweet scene of them...Monday episode look good. I came wait to see.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Grand is cute in a way. I love her hai. Grace is more pretty. Tono looks like jetrin for reals. They make a cute couple

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Guess we all think different. Grand has the smile cus she has dimples n she a great singer admit I like her voice but she's not as photogentic as grace. Grace is glowing in photoshoots. Pretty in their own way.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pictures. Tono looks hot.I love Grand with the green dress. She looks so mature. I think she looks better with her hair flat versus curls and up. I love her dimples.

Excited for tomorrow's episode.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Love today ep21... things all went will... im starting to really like Mai and Kit they r one of the couple i really like in this lakorn beside just Peth and Pim....

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the photos! Grand is stunning! Wow 2days eps was super cute between tono and grand..they sang my fav song! P'bird classic! And i loooved bie and nok singing all those diff old songs. And the father daughter quality time with the swing was absolutely touching! I cant wait for 2morrows eps!