joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Those pics of Tono and Grand looks cute. I wanna go bike riding now.

Grand has those features that looks like a barbie doll. I saw her Star 5 videos and pics, I think it's just the camera and makeup that makes her looks like that, but your never know. I think she got her teeth fixed.

I'm excited for the next parts. I wanna see Tono dance with those skinny legs of his. Makes me wanna take him to McDonalds and feed him like 100 Big Macs hehehe.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here caps of the almost kiss secen between Bie & Nok. :faint:

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Grand's acting has definitely improved from Yoot Thawan.

So if Bie came here on the same day (but just different year) from when he died ~ which is around May, and now it's January 31, so he's already been in the present year for like 8 months???

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I waited for 3 days only to get 6 mins of Tono and Grand. Not fair. Now I have to wait till tomorrow. Sucks.

I'm only going to comment on my favorite parts of today's episode.

I thought Bie and Nok performed well today. I really felt Bie's disappointment and wanting to help Nok. So I guess Bie knows that Grand is his daughter now. I really liked the ending song with Bie and the students. It was every emotional and a little overacting, but was good.

Tono's scene with Grand where he gave her the card was sweet. I liked how Tono talked back to Grand and didn't hide his feelings about how he felt about the situation between Grand and Nok. I guess that I one other reason I love Tono's character, he isn't hiding or afraid of how others see him.

dancy...thanks for the pictures. I can drool over them again. I really like how they dress Tono in this series. I think that is how he would dress himself too. Rocker/Bad boy. I can't wait for the next episode. I think we're gonna see those scenes either Thursday or next week. It's coming close. Grand still looks mad at Tono so I'm assuming sooner than later.

Dude, I feel like I'm the only one posting on this. Might as well just start writing up my reviews of each episode. Hehehe

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode was very funny and touching.

I loved the scene between Oh and Bie the most. I thought Oh did a great job and Bie really was convincing. I have to admit Bie is growing on me because of this lakorn. I cried with Oh when he found the truth about Bie being Pett. His lines were so touching. I love the hug too.

Tono was cute when he was talking to Bie about asking Grand to go to a movie. Bie was totally a DAD there. It was funny and cute. I like how Bie slaps Tono in the head to knock some sense into him. I like how Tono spoke loudly about Grand being mad at him and he couldn't sleep because of that. So cute. I love that line. I use it on my hubby, but he refuses to believe me cause he goes, "aren't you on a diet, you shouldn't be eating anyways."

Nok and Bie was boring..so I skipped that part.

Tono listens to Bie. I thought it was funny how the things Bie tells him to do, he does it, but then Bie gets mad at Tono for doing it.

Tono and Namtan were cute at the end. Namtan was good with the song. That is my favorite song. I was surprised when she sang it. Too bad she only sang one verse. I already know that Gai is gonna cause trouble for Grand and Tono, let's see how that is gonna happen. I like how Tono doesn't return feelings towards Namtan, like he said he loves one and only one. I just hope there isn't gonna be too much drama between Tono/Grand/Namtan/Gai love square. Hehehe.

Not much of Tono or Grand together, but it's okay. Excited for tomorrow.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh finally got to sing!! i've been waiting for that moment! haha. love Oh love his acting, his voice, his dancing, just love him overall haha. It was super cheesy but cute when Bie and Oh was singing together.

Tono and Grand are prob gonna start having problems now cuz of Guy!

cecilia

Staff member
my favorite part of today is the
'NEW FATHER' figure -- how he got annoyed, watching another boy, dancing like that with his daughter lol

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Okay here's my take on 15 & 16.

Episode 15:

The scene with Tono & Grand singing was cute. I really like the chemistry between them. I like how Tono speaks his mind and shares. I think p'Boy wrote Kit as a model after Tono, just the way he speaks, truth and honest.

I have to admit there wasn't enough Tono & Grand

I thought the scene with Grand and Bie was very sad. I can see that Bie was trying really hard to make sure Grand and Nok doesn't have any problem once he leaves. But I still get annoyed or turned off when Bie sings. He exaggerates a lot. I like it better when he just stands there and be still. I mean when he talks it is almost the same. So I have reasons to skip those parts. Same goes for the song at the end. Too much facial expressions. Bie is so animated reminds me of Jessica Simpson and her awkward singing, which annoys me to death.

The scene with Nok and the grandma was very sweet. But I still don't know why they make grandma talk like a dummy. I mean her lines are so slow. I know she's old but she was fine in the beginning of the lakorn. She talks as though she's stupid. Maybe she didn't get over the fact that Pett died. I don't know.

I do like Namtan here, where she told May that she couldn't be a spy for her anymore. I like how she was sort of truthful to Tono to promise not to work or deal with May. She tried, but I guess as the n'rai May was good in getting Namtan back to work for her.

Episode 16. This is gonna be a little brief since I was only able to watch short clips during lunch.

I skipped all the Nok and Bie parts. It was just awkward looking at them be romantic and lovely. I mean I saw them as mother and son, I don't think I can see them as lovers. I mean if they put someone else maybe NAT, I would've been okay since they haven't been paired. It's just wrong. I did like how they changed from the gazebo to the beach. That was pretty clever on the director's part because then you knew it was a dream and not real. I think it would have been better if instead of Nok, Vill was in the scene instead. Then I wouldn't be so uncomfortable.

Moving on...Gai( i don't know his real name) and Namtan. I think Gai is a very smart guy. He's using what he knows to blackmail Namtan. I think he's gonna join with Namtan to get Grand and Tono to break up. I guess we will have to wait to see. But he does a good voice singing acapella.

My Favorite scene from this episode 16 is the one where Grand and Tono is singing on the stage. I really like the songs that went with the dialog. I do have to admit Tono looks HOT in black, the pants are a little tight, but it's workable. Grand was cute but I think they could've given her something more dark, since the song was very hurtful. I didn't like the dance steps though it was sort of same. I don't see the point of going up and down the stairs. It was cute within the scene but could've been replaced with actual dancing. I mean Grand can dance, let her dance. I like how she sang the song, it was as though she was really hurting (then again, she and Tono aren't even together so how can she be mad).

Bias views here: I thought I was watching Tee Lek (Tono's character in Hong Nuer Mung Korn) perform. It was the same type of sadness in the voice and gestures, which is another reason for me to drool over him. I really like how Tono portrayed a breaking heart and waiting the girl to know his future or life is ready to be with her regardless of his past. It was sad. I felt so bad. I was saying to Tono: If she doesn't want you. COME TO ME. I WANT YOU. I loved the lyrics. I think P'boy did well in choosing Tono was Kit. The look on Tono's face when Grand wouldn't look at him when he finished his song and ran off stage was so touching. I wanted to run after him and take him to McDonalds and eat McFlurrys (the boy is skinny he needs food first).

Excited for next week. I'm addicted to this lakorn, mainly for the songs and storyline. Tono, Oh and Grand made it even better. (no offense to Bie and Nok fans).

Now just three days of waiting till the next episode. Hehehe.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
my favorite part of today is the
'NEW FATHER' figure -- how he got annoyed, watching another boy, dancing like that with his daughter lol
Tha also my favor scene too. :coverlaf:

Thanks joy2cu for the summary. I can't wait to see the next episode. Anyone know how many episode there are before it end?

Here libk to the OST Album if anyone want to buy the ost from this lakorn.

http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=60452

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
is it me or Tono is just more hotter than Bie??? lol jk jk
Grand and Tono makes one of the cutest couple :) <-they need a another lakorn together :D
aside from that, Bie & Nok are okay, very odd, but Nok is still beautiful.
I love the little Tono-look-alike kid. He's so adorable that i just feel like jumping into the tv and cuddle him lol

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
is it me or Tono is just more hotter than Bie??? lol jk jk
Grand and Tono makes one of the cutest couple :) <-they need a another lakorn together :D
aside from that, Bie & Nok are okay, very odd, but Nok is still beautiful.
I love the little Tono-look-alike kid. He's so adorable that i just feel like jumping into the tv and cuddle him lol
It's not you...TONO IS WAY HOTTER THAN BIE... I mean no offense to Bie, I do love his bubblely personality, but TONO just does it for me in another way.

I think Grand and Tono are cute, but I would love to see Tono with Vill, even though I think Vill makes a cute couple with Son and Bie. But I do like Tono and Egg a little more. They were so cute in the NiYai MV.

Tono's look alike kid is his adopted son. (just kidding). His name is Ryuji something online that line. The boy idolizes Tono. There are clips online.

I wanna see Tono and Ryuji play Father and Son. I think P'Boy was so creative in getting Ryuji to play Tono as a kid.

So about 18 more hours till next episode. Hehehe. I have been watching this show religiously.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Tono's look alike kid is his adopted son. (just kidding). His name is Ryuji something online that line. The boy idolizes Tono. There are clips online.

I wanna see Tono and Ryuji play Father and Son. I think P'Boy was so creative in getting Ryuji to play Tono as a kid.
Awwww how cute is that! Lil tono loves big tono! I love their bond thts just too cute. I agree wit u i would love to see them play as father and son!