Kos Lis vol. 9

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
What did you guys think about Kos Lis Vol. 9, his latest album?

ahh I thought it was a total disappointment! I am a huge fan of his, but man, this album was grrr SUCKS!!!!! I feel like he rushed this album! Album 8 came out back Nov. of 08 and it was an awesome album, after such a good album, he rushed such a horrible album! grrr so disappointed!

I'll try to see if I can stream one of his song fron Vol. 9 on here.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
do you have it ......can you please upoad ..... i would like to hear it
thanks

cecilia

Staff member
yup, same here. i thought his last album was great.
i have not heard the new one yet so if you can upload a sample, that'll be great.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
What did you guys think about Kos Lis Vol. 9, his latest album?

ahh I thought it was a total disappointment! I am a huge fan of his, but man, this album was grrr SUCKS!!!!! I feel like he rushed this album! Album 8 came out back Nov. of 08 and it was an awesome album, after such a good album, he rushed such a horrible album! grrr so disappointed!

I'll try to see if I can stream one of his song fron Vol. 9 on here.
it funny cuz he sing one of the sounder song and one of Micheal Jackson song, which is funny, not to offend

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
since innocent_mei uploaded it already i wont be doing so. Ill still try to stream a song or two when i get the chance. This album is such a disappointment.Grr I have such high expectation for Kos!!!

fns

sarNie Hatchling
how come when i dl it i can't listen to it.....i have window media.....so what program do i need to listen

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
how come when i dl it i can't listen to it.....i have window media.....so what program do i need to listen

ahaha she got it from HMB and it's a rar file so you might have to extract the file before listening to it if you don't have winrar. It should play on windows media, just extract the files and you shoul dbe fine.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
ahaha she got it from HMB and it's a rar file so you might have to extract the file before listening to it if you don't have winrar. It should play on windows media, just extract the files and you shoul dbe fine.

how do u do that...cause i try to play it but it dosent work

cecilia

Staff member
how do u do that...cause i try to play it but it dosent work
Mouse over on the file icon, right click, extract file

thanks for the upload, will come back to post review
i think the album was made mainly for the 30-50 yrs old married ppl
the lyric and the beat-- it all goes according to them divorce partying women/men too.
one thing i hate is how he KEEP USING THEM INDIA TUNE -- i know, it's his influences but he can do so much better than using them background score for his lyric and voice .. It's a BIG dissappointment for me as well with the way he pronouce them thai words, it's the reason why i hate the YOUNGER GENERATION singers of RS PROMOTION == VERY BAD PRONOUNCIATION

hopefully, the next album won't be a big disappointment as well LOl

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
i think the album was made mainly for the 30-50 yrs old married ppl
the lyric and the beat-- it all goes according to them divorce partying women/men too.
one thing i hate is how he KEEP USING THEM INDIA TUNE -- i know, it's his influences but he can do so much better than using them background score for his lyric and voice .. It's a BIG dissappointment for me as well with the way he pronouce them thai words, it's the reason why i hate the YOUNGER GENERATION singers of RS PROMOTION == VERY BAD PRONOUNCIATION

hopefully, the next album won't be a big disappointment as well LOl

Ahh I agree the whole India tune bugs me too! His 8th album didn't had any of those except for like one song, and it was a big sucess, this one was horrible, just about every single song had the India tune. Grr.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
#8 Koj Lub Siab Dub, is that Kos singing? it sounds so much like sounders
LOL it's Kos singing, but then he used the sounders song and then if you continue to listen the beat changes to MJ's song "you're not alone".

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
one of his song...he sound like tx...in one of the song'd music is like sounder....n i thnk he kinda sing 2 india-hmong songs...its a pretty wierd album....

taion

sarNie Egg
hmm i haven't hear vol 9 yet so were can i go listen to c if y'all talking the true yeah i like kos song too