korean things

sirena

sarNie Adult
its seems like everywhere asian i go its korean! like the movies the food and even the hair style and clothing and everything even my little sister who speaks thai and khmer started talking to me in korean lol

last month she asked me to drive her to the airport just to see some korean singer minho i think from the band shiny i think... i dnt know how they spell it he was coming to vancouver i didnt have time so she was like upset with me :(

so wat makes you so attracted to the koreans its food, actors, singers way of life movies drama what is it?

i really like the drama and they boys r pretty cute i guess hahaha

btw happy new year every :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ooooh. I was once a Korean lover but i don't even really like them anymore.
They're so annoying to me...guess i liked Korean too early. So OVER them. ROFL
which caused me to be bored with them. Lol.
i don't really know what was so great about them & so...
i guess it was just their looks & Music..
they're somewhat too & at times girly looking. I don't really dig that. lol
Also, i guess it was because of the Fans. They're sooo overly-ish obsess
&&Crzy-ish.
NO OFFENSE!
Everywhere i go, there's always Korean related stuff.
it makes me go BLAH ! lol

sirena

sarNie Adult
i agree abt some of them looking feminine some are even skinny then me :eek: lol

but yeah i mean their ok im not obess with them like my sister who didnt talk to me for like a week cuz i didnt take to see them at the airport kinda stalkish don't u think?

maybe becuz im old im 21 idk but me..i like my man to look manly not the other way around where they look prettier then me hahaha

amythao

sarNie Adult
Its all up to peoples tastes and I think at least once in our life we all are crazy about something. It just take the time for us to get back into reality.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i know what you mean. i don't even like their dramas anymore cuz they overdo the love story and someone always has to die at the end. it bores me very much. i can't stand thai lakorns that have a korean theme either like what's so good about it? i don't like the boy/girlbands either lol always overdress. i mean, can they look like normal people for once? maybe because i'm past my teenager years too hehe.. i always find myself coming back to thai stuff. i don't think i'll ever get bored with thai lakorns or music.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i know what you mean. i don't even like their dramas anymore cuz they overdo the love story and someone always has to die at the end. it bores me very much. i can't stand thai lakorns that have a korean theme either like what's so good about it? i don't like the boy/girlbands either lol always overdress. i mean, can they look like normal people for once? maybe because i'm past my teenager years too hehe.. i always find myself coming back to thai stuff. i don't think i'll ever get bored with thai lakorns or music.
I agree with you. I don't really like it when anything is korean related-ish.
i liked You're Beautiful when it first came out. Kind of had my korean moments
but realized later that i didn't really care much about it after it was done.
I hate it when the girls tries to dress all gangster/ghetto & stuff...
they're really overdoing it. I don't enjoy the Kpop bands. They're all the same
the way i see it. Music are not that much different from each other.
Just be normal like you are at home. Lol.
I always come back to Thai lakorns&Music also. It never bores me at all :D
Ahahaha i'm still a teenager myself but i personally don't like it, Korean.
Korean Drama's don't have what i like. Muahahahhaha ~ Only Lakorns does. rofl

I never could stand all the hype over Korean movies and music...the guys look so freakin' feminine and their dramas' plots are so overly dramatic, it's lame...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Lol! I remember back in 2000 my bro and sister use to be so crazy about Korean bands such as Baby VOX, HOT, Shihnwa,SES, Fin KL and Fly to the sky and lot of others lol. I never like much or pay much attention to those stuff. I was too busy enjoying my kid life. :D It all seem like a dream...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**coughcough** i was one of them fan back then.. lol.. still am but.. layin low.. i still love the old groups back then..(shinhwa, ftts, clickb, etc) they're irreplacible.. but i like them new groups too.. (bigbang, mblaq, ss501, etc) ..

hmm.. dramawise.. i havent watched them dramas for quite some time.. i cant get hooked on them like b4.. since the storyline are usually the same..

food.. my first time eating korean food was with my friends.. ahhh.. it was delicious!!!! (darn.. i want some now.. lol)

hmm.. the celebs.. i think that most of the girls are plastic >_<.. but theyre still beautiful.. lol.. guys.. many are very feminine.. but.. they grow onto you.. iono.. maybe it's just me lol.. >_<

i always jump around watching other asian stuff lol.. right now.. im in a japanese craze!!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I was once a korean drama addict as well... lol I can stay up all night just to finish a drama... I bought books on how to speak Korean and things related to Korean dramas... posters, memorabilias.. etc. I secretly use my mom's credit card to buy those stuff online :p I was even forcing my parents to bring me to Korea lol they did promise to take me there if I'd study hard in school... but I didn't studied hard enough hahaha

like aiko, I always jump around other asian stuff... lol japanese, thai, chinese, filipino... but I'm more into filipino dramas nowadays :)

sirena

sarNie Adult
i agree about the girls being plastic i once read (when i had my korean phase) lol that MOST stars got plastic surgery b4 debut like the singers and stuff

i remember falling in love with i THINK it was princess hour the drama that what got me started then it was i think it was snsd and tvxq ive always envied their perfect little doll like face and i looooove changmin never was too crazy about hero but i loove changmin lol

i always make my ex bf take me out to korean food when we were dating LMAO

i still havent tried all food i wanted too haha good old time :]

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I like the songs..and their shows are entertaining..don't really watch their dramas, it's so cliche (but then again, everything is)..

I'm beginning to get annoyed of them now though since they're sooo into looks and most of the stars have surgery..I need to see some natural beauty..