Korean Series dubbed in hmong

I need help to find a website where i can order korean series dubbed in hmong!! please...!!
I'm not hmong and to be honnest i don't know a lot of things about hmong language..but i know a really old woman who is hmong and she wants to watch again "Winter sonata", a really old korean serie :unsure: .. :spin: that's why if someone can tell me where i can find it , it will be great!!!
I need to find it really fast before it's late!! hope someone can help me ^_^ thanks by advance!

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. i don't know any atm .. but i have the HMONG version .. it's not in dvd though, it's in vhs .. .. why do you need it so far?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
yea i check and they do have it. but they only have vhs and not dvd. its call winter love kuv tseem nco. its on the fourth page of the korean movies.

hm .. i don't know any atm .. but i have the HMONG version .. it's not in dvd though, it's in vhs .. .. why do you need it so far?
To be honnest this is for a woman that i never know before ..but when i bring her some korean series dubbed in french and she was telling me that "Winter Sonata" will be always the serie that she love the most..because she was watching it before with her daughter and make her remember the past..i just feel sorry for her
and wish that i can give her a smile again before it's late and before she go away...

you can try loojceebentertainment.com they usually have lots of hmong dubbed.
thank you so much for the website!!!

yea i check and they do have it. but they only have vhs and not dvd. its call winter love kuv tseem nco. its on the fourth page of the korean movies.
Really big thanks for the title!!

i really thanks you all!!! for being so fast for the answer ...(but this is true that it will be better if i can find the DVD version for her!!!! ^_^ )

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
you can also check loojceebentertainment.com or i have connects w/ C.L. Production..they dun do much thai translation...Golden Path Entertainment..which they had a couple of Thai lakorns..and also Sun Production who is recently coming out with lotx of new Thai dubbed lakorns...like Kol Ruk Game Payabath, Sang Seang and Ruk Nee Hua Jai Roa Jong...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think looj ceeb haven't upload their page cover thiingy yet so i guess you might as well have to go there to get the movies you want....