Koojinssssssssssss

P

PrincessKarina

Understood, next time when we get into a tit-for-tat, i’ll say Mark-bias or won’t say the word “bias” at all. I like Mark too and I’ll leave you to fend for him. Just trying to fend for Nadech cause if you all read these comments here, he’s being left behind... lol.

Can’t we all get alone now?
Aw sorry sweetie! Nadech is kind of singled out in this thread so far! It’s how we all felt I guess. I used to like him but his repeating with Yaya just got me sick. Maybe if he stray from her and accept more projects/lakorns with other talented actresses I will judge then. I’m not completely closed minded on Nadech. Lol. I would like to say I’m “fairly” open minded! And yes we can get along now! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

This has been a pretty active thread since it was started! I think it’s informative in a way! Thanks @alissaax ;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Understood, next time when we get into a tit-for-tat, i’ll say Mark-bias or won’t say the word “bias” at all. I like Mark too and I’ll leave you to fend for him. Just trying to fend for Nadech cause if you all read these comments here, he’s being left behind... lol.
To be honest, when I wrote that about Na hasn’t had much event, it wasn’t even meant to come out so wrong. I said it within the context. I even acknowledged he’s the highest paid lakorn and event actor within that message. I was just so shocked that something that little could be taken so out of context.

Please—- I would hate to be misunderstood so wrongly, cuz I ain’t no trouble-maker! Lol! I think I’m very fair. Haha :D

I think some comments are just saying Na could establish his solo career a little more. I don’t see it as being left behind cuz NY are still the koojin. Nobody can take that away.

Can’t we all get alone now?
hahahahaha of course we can please let’s have some constructive discussion without pulling out our swords at each other!! For the mighty lord, we all watch the same $hit most of the time! Lol

~~

To any Na fans, if you’re offended by my comment please know that it was not even my intention to sound mean. Omg! Lol if you read the whole context of that message, you’ll know it shouldn’t be taken so out of context.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Aw sorry sweetie! Nadech is kind of singled out in this thread so far! It’s how we all felt I guess. I used to like him but his repeating with Yaya just got me sick. Maybe if he stray from her and accept more projects/lakorns with other talented actresses I will judge then. I’m not completely closed minded on Nadech. Lol. I would like to say I’m “fairly” open minded! And yes we can get along now! ;)
Lol, it’s not all serious and I had a good giggle. Who knows, i’ll leave the lakorn watching industry before I’ll ever know what happened with his future.

Would be curious to see what he has lined up after the one with Matt.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol, it’s not all serious and I had a good giggle. Who knows, i’ll leave the lakorn watching industry before I’ll ever know what happened with his future.

Would be curious to see what he has lined up after the one with Matt.
Oh I know! But don’t leave too soon! Lol. Anyways Nadech still has time and many more beautiful talented actresses to star with before he retires! Thanks for the giggles! Lol. :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

To be honest, when I wrote that about Na hasn’t had much event, it wasn’t even meant to come out so wrong. I said it within the context. I even acknowledged he’s the highest paid lakorn and event actor within that message. I was just so shocked that something that little could be taken so out of context.

Please—- I would hate to be misunderstood so wrongly, cuz I ain’t no trouble-maker! Lol! I think I’m very fair. Haha :D

I think some comments are just saying Na could establish his solo career a little more. I don’t see it as being left behind cuz NY are still the koojin. Nobody can take that away.

hahahahaha of course we can please let’s have some constructive discussion without pulling out our swords at each other!! For the mighty lord, we all watch the same $hit most of the time! Lol

~~

To any Na fans, if you’re offended by my comment please know that it was not even my intention to sound mean. Omg! Lol if you read the whole context of that message, you’ll know it shouldn’t be taken so out of context.
Yes I agree! You are pretty fair. You always try to add your proofs or information to back your sayings! Thanks for trying to staying calm and positive too sweetie! :thumbup:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I know! But don’t leave too soon! Lol. Anyways Nadech still has time and many more beautiful talented actresses to star with before he retires! Thanks for the giggles! Lol. :thumbup:
I hope he follows Ken T’s path ( except the part of having a wife that say “no” to acting with younger actresses due to insecurities). What I mean is, stay pra’ek even after marriage and kids. Certainly not the path of Num Sornram or Andrew Gregson - single and probably not getting married anything soon.

P

PrincessKarina

I hope he follows Ken T’s path ( except the part of having a wife that say “no” to acting with younger actresses due to insecurities). What I mean is, stay pra’ek even after marriage and kids. Certainly not the path of Num Sornram or Andrew Gregson - single and probably not getting married anything soon.
For real. Ken T seems so weak when it comes to handling himself. It seems his wife wears the pants in the marriage! Lol. :p

xodxo

Yes I agree! You are pretty fair. You always try to add your proofs or information to back your sayings! Thanks for trying to staying calm and positive too sweetie! :thumbup:
Yes dear hehehe I think it is so important to explain and clarify because things just escalate so out of hands so quickly. Omg. Lol— how can anyone not explain? hahaha after all we’re here for entertainment, not to fight off in a war. lol. Me so tired from nonsense.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh he won't cus he will age well! I'm sorry but Num does not age well at all! Also Nadech has great personality and a people person. Andrew on the other hand was not a people person, he just started to try to better himself in recent years.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This has been a pretty active thread since it was started! I think it’s informative in a way! Thanks @alissaax ;)
Lol I'm enjoying this.:clap::thumbup:
I honestly just want them to work with others and not be limited and tied tight to their koojin or partner. Its frustrating cause of certain fans make a big deal when it's not their koojin.
I want to see them grow and improve as individuals in their career. Be able to see and feel changes in their acting for roles and characters they play with other people and not just the main lead but the whole cast.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The problem is when a lakorn becomes a success the pranang becomes a success. The fans then demand a reunion right after and the channel being a for profit company cater to those fans. That's with every couple! I mean look at Pope/Bella, the lakorn hasn't even ended and the fans already demanding a reunion. I think Jiranee and PopeMew koojins are done. It's a new era of PopeBella now. Like seriously give them a year or two break. Too much of anything becomes unhealthy.

xodxo

Anyways, AGAIN we are all entitled to our own opinions and views. Let’s get along and open our minds to hear others. I know @xodxo you are all about the Mark! And @Alichgo you are a Nadech fan. I’m not currently a Nadech fan and I’m neutral with Mark. But I actually don’t mind hearing you girls talk about your favorite celebs and the info you give. This helps open my mind and help me see them in a different perspective than my own! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:
LOL— I just saw this!!!!! 5555 and your favorite is Mario I know 5555 I mean how can you not go cray cray about your favorite star in the universe?!?! 555 jokes!! It’s fun to express your admiration, I think. Haha :p as long as you admire them with truths and love.:angel10::icon12::naughty2:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh he won't cus he will age well! I'm sorry but Num does not age well at all! Also Nadech has great personality and a people person. Andrew on the other hand was not a people person, he just started to try to better himself in recent years.
Andrew is an introvert....i seen his earlier days he can be a little playful. . but he's reserved. .i get it... I'm the same way

akomy

sarNie Egg
The problem with koojins, more than the crazy fans, is that it limits the actors potential. The whole beauty of acting is changing costars, trying different things and just gaining experience, and challenging yourself which Yaya did in KC. She blew me away and I think she is passionate about the craft, so eventually she can't be tied down by NY all her life (professionally) . There comes a time when u look back on your career and realize u missed out on great shows and great scripts bc you were always type casted together. That's why my favorite actress in CH3 right now is bella, she is just all about the script and putting herself out there which I respect (also not be tied down by her koojin), this actually helped her majorly improve her acting. You can't improve if you don't get out of your comfort zone, CH3 with BS is getting a major message that it's no longer about the koojin, but about the story, the producing, people don't care about koojin, they want good lakorns, koojin only builds a fandom, they dont get you more than 3%

edit : i had fun reading people's reactions, tho im kinda joining late

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I completely I agree about people being a little bit too crazy about the koojin thing. Def okay to be a big supporter though.

I feel Nadech has so much potential to excel with a variety of work and actresses but because he is so closely tied to his koojin title, he's often limited. I felt he's had decent chemistry with Taew and it was good with Mew. Yaya to me had a hard time having stand out chemistry with any of her other co-stars that wasn't Nadech until KC with Mark.

I still say Mark and Kim have more offscreen chemistry then onscreen. KF ain't bad...but my focus is so on evil Got more.

I say with NY, I'd be happy if they do 1 work only every 2-3 years lol their fans have more than enough work to re-watch if they miss them together. They can always still do events together. I do pity them though bc they're soooo shipped, they don't really have a personal life to really be linked to other men/women. I'll keep my personal opinions about them "dating" to myself...but if they were I think we'd get more of a JaDine (popular Filipino pairing turned real) vibe not the best friend vibe only.

---

Andrew...I wouldn't say he's an introvert. He just seems like not a people person together overall. LOL like he acts to make money and bc he likes it at times, but that's about it.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I completely I agree about people being a little bit too crazy about the koojin thing. Def okay to be a big supporter though.

I feel Nadech has so much potential to excel with a variety of work and actresses but because he is so closely tied to his koojin title, he's often limited. I felt he's had decent chemistry with Taew and it was good with Mew. Yaya to me had a hard time having stand out chemistry with any of her other co-stars that wasn't Nadech until KC with Mark.

I still say Mark and Kim have more offscreen chemistry then onscreen. KF ain't bad...but my focus is so on evil Got more.

I say with NY, I'd be happy if they do 1 work only every 2-3 years lol their fans have more than enough work to re-watch if they miss them together. They can always still do events together. I do pity them though bc they're soooo shipped, they don't really have a personal life to really be linked to other men/women. I'll keep my personal opinions about them "dating" to myself...but if they were I think we'd get more of a JaDine (popular Filipino pairing turned real) vibe not the best friend vibe only.

---

Andrew...I wouldn't say he's an introvert. He just seems like not a people person together overall. LOL like he acts to make money and bc he likes it at times, but that's about it.

ikr. got is definitely the scene stealer in kom feak. he outshines mark so much that it is sad. hopefully ch3 gives him lead roles. he has the looks, talent and presence. he just needs to be promoted more.