Koojinssssssssssss

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Nope. The only koojin he has had is Gam and his bromance with Tum.
Oh i don’t even know what she looks like but yea, koojin fans are too extra every where

That’s funny too they don’t ship her with gun if they are koojin. Weird?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yah, there was news at the beginning of Season 3 The Mask Singer that Gam was worried after fans identified her as diamond and gun as elephant. Gun fans were saying that Gam is following Gun too much and not letting him be himself. Gam was kind of nervous because fans were beginning to anti her after Diamond's first performance on Masked Singer 3. Most of it because of Gun. Also, I love Gun and Gam, but I've always felt that Gun was the one who played the Koojin card more than Gam. Gam has always tried to sway away from it. Even for 30 Gumlung Jaew people were trying to Jin her with her pair, but she tried her best to sway from it.
I thought it was so ridiculous when they started to jin them when it was so obvious that they are brothers and sisters. Honestly I kind of stop following Gun after he and Thissa broke up. I was so heartbroken, I mean you know what a big fan I was of them but the way Gun treated her I was glad they ended things. Still waiting for Thissa to find herself a good man. I'm glad that Gam is going to have her own concert. When I stop following Gun, I sorta stop following the whole 4 Spades since they were always together. I didn't see Gam again til the mask singer and her last lakorn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh i don’t even know what she looks like but yea, koojin fans are too extra every where

That’s funny too they don’t ship her with gun if they are koojin. Weird?
That's like Push's fans hating on Jui! They were first koojin fans of theirs but once they became real couples the fans turned against Jui. I swear it's like the weirdest thing ever.

xodxo

That's like Push's fans hating on Jui! They were first koojin fans of theirs but once they became real couples the fans turned against Jui. I swear it's like the weirdest thing ever.
I think I understand not shipping someone with your man/idol lol but to straight up hate and attack that person is very wrong. Like I admit I don’t care for MK off or onscreen but I really don’t go attacking them lol :risas3::risas3:

I actually really like Jui and Push. Lol :p

But I’ll admit I am also really tired of those girls that act to desperate, too obsessed with the man. Usually in that case it’s cuz the obsessed girl is more in love with the man lol but besides that, if they’re dating and happy, be happy for them. Lol

twister02

M♥K
What? I don't understand why would they ship them in the first place and they got real and they're hating? what mentality is that? :lol:

xodxo

Hmm I’m just curious now are we allowed to talk about koojins we don’t think are dating, or are close to breaking up, or are fighting without getting trashed or being called out a hater?? Lol I mean— as long as we are having open discussions with no insults lol everyone should be entitled to their opinion. Lol :p after all this is a discussion forum, not a starring contest lol :celebrate16:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I thought it was so ridiculous when they started to jin them when it was so obvious that they are brothers and sisters. Honestly I kind of stop following Gun after he and Thissa broke up. I was so heartbroken, I mean you know what a big fan I was of them but the way Gun treated her I was glad they ended things. Still waiting for Thissa to find herself a good man. I'm glad that Gam is going to have her own concert. When I stop following Gun, I sorta stop following the whole 4 Spades since they were always together. I didn't see Gam again til the mask singer and her last lakorn.
Waitt, how did they break up? I noticed mid last year Gun was having news that he was possibly trying to get her back, so I thought maybe she was the one that ended it. Honestly, Gun seems like a player lol he may not be, but by the way he talks and stuff in interviews, it gives that vibe. I feel that the four spades is coming to an end in the near future. The dynamic between them has changed. Something definitely happened between Gun and the the other three. Gam, Dome, Tum seems the same, but for some reason the dynamic with Gun is different. Yesss, excited Gam is finally having her solo concert! I'm still lowkey upset that Gun got one before she did (Gun Man Story, Concert). The press conference with Dj P' Chod she hit it right on the mark when she said "Gam is like the favorite person to invite to concerts by other people, and we've always wondered why Gam wasn't having her own concert." IF I were to see Gam with anyone in the ET. I think she makes a cute couple with Ice. For some reason they just seem like an adorbs couple lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Waitt, how did they break up? I noticed mid last year Gun was having news that he was possibly trying to get her back, so I thought maybe she was the one that ended it. Honestly, Gun seems like a player lol he may not be, but by the way he talks and stuff in interviews, it gives that vibe. I feel that the four spades is coming to an end in the near future. The dynamic between them has changed. Something definitely happened between Gun and the the other three. Gam, Dome, Tum seems the same, but for some reason the dynamic with Gun is different. Yesss, excited Gam is finally having her solo concert! I'm still lowkey upset that Gun got one before she did (Gun Man Story, Concert). The press conference with Dj P' Chod she hit it right on the mark when she said "Gam is like the favorite person to invite to concerts by other people, and we've always wondered why Gam wasn't having her own concert." IF I were to see Gam with anyone in the ET. I think she makes a cute couple with Ice. For some reason they just seem like an adorbs couple lol.
(Getting my typing fingers ready lol)

So yes you know how before it was always Gun that ended things with her (like over 5x in 7 years). Well toward the end it was Thissa that called it quits after rumors of him and another girl came out and yes he tried to win her back(thus he made that mv) which he succeeded but then she broke up with him again. This time it was for keeps cus he was seeing someone right after, didn't last long though. Thissa and Gun stopped talking for a while cus he stupidly said he doesnt want to talk to her, that they need space. Well she took it to heart cus remember when she gave him the cold shoulder at the event? That woke him up that he really lost her. I thought they were going to return when she sent him flowers for his graduation but I'm glad she held strong. I mean she was with him way before he got famous but I felt like he kept her as a side.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Honestly I don't think some people will ever happy if one doesn't work with their koojin. Instead of supporting them together, they should support them individually cause they will get the chance learn and grow more over time experiences with other people they get to work with.

Hmm I’m just curious now are we allowed to talk about koojins we don’t think are dating, or are close to breaking up, or are fighting without getting trashed or being called out a hater?? Lol I mean— as long as we are having open discussions with no insults lol everyone should be entitled to their opinion. Lol :p after all this is a discussion forum, not a starring contest lol :celebrate16:
Hahah I guess im curious to what others have to say.
:roflmao:

alissaax

I've only seen her mentioned on elle australia for top 3 it girl to look out for last year. And she's been attending LV and maybelline events aboard. And that recent vogue us clip shoot.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think anyone is allow to talk freely and expresses their opinion anywhere within these forum threads, but you have to know your audiences and when and where to get on your soap box. For example, if someone who doesn’t care for MK or NY as Koo Jin or together then they shouldn’t go to Kom Fak or LR, respectively, and express that opinion there because you’ll surely get crucify- ...:celebrate16:

For me, I adore my pra’ek and will support whoever he’s with in real life or who the nang’ek is in his lakorns ( I am superficially so she’s better be gorgeous though) and it doesn’t have to be his Koo Jin.:)

xodxo

I think anyone is allow to talk freely and expresses their opinion anywhere within these forum threads, but you have to know your audiences and when and where to get on your soap box. For example, if someone who doesn’t care for MK or NY as Koo Jin or together then they shouldn’t go to Kom Fak or LR, respectively, and express that opinion there because you’ll surely get crucify- ...:celebrate16:

For me, I adore my pra’ek and will support whoever he’s with in real life or who the nang’ek is in his lakorns ( I am superficially so she’s better be gorgeous though) and it doesn’t have to be his Koo Jin.:)
Ya, it’s obvious not a good idea to discuss “koojin issue” in their lakorn thread. I was addressing the discussion in this koojin thread lol but looks like small minded people will still be too bitter for discussion so prob no use lol

alissaax

Ya, it’s obvious not a good idea to discuss “koojin issue” in their lakorn thread. I was addressing the discussion in this koojin thread lol but looks like small minded people will still be too bitter for discussion so prob no use lol
Damn it I was excited to read what people wanted to sayyy...:risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So I am going to assume you are not referring to me as being the “small minded people” in your comment because I do not believe anywhere in my response to you that I was criticizing you. I simply replying to your comment about “ ...now we are allowed to talk about Koo Jins ...”.

If the purpose of your comment was just to think out loud then my bad to engage in a conversation about your opinion if you didn’t want to hear it.

xodxo

So I am going to assume you are not referring to me as being the “small minded people” in your comment because I do not believe anywhere in my response to you that I was criticizing you. I simply replying to your comment about “ ...now we are allowed to talk about Koo Jins ...”.

If the purpose of your comment was just to think out loud then my bad to engage in a conversation about your opinion if you didn’t want to hear it.
Lol, not you but generally too many small minded people that you got to pretend to be something else—- it’s okay— you can’t really say anything anyway without coming off too hating or something....