Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

nina07

sarNie Adult
It's sad that this lakorn doesn't have very well ratings at all. -_- I remember i heard once Jai Rao airs this lakorn's going down the tubes. :lol:
I just hope Cee returns to be main pr'ek in his next lakorn <_<

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh Geez, i couldn't even get through half of episode 5. :rolleyes: All their is just bickering and bickering. There's nothing progressing. Wtheck is up with
this lakorn? The pr'nangs need to get on with it already! It's seems from the looks of it, im going to have to skip this lakorn as well. -_- which i've never had to
when it was a Cee lakorn. :( Maybe i'll watch the last episode, but I'll watch Cee's next lakorn and he better be leading pr'ek! :angry:
and im going to have to wait for Kom Faek II hehe. :D

cecilia

Staff member
their bickering start to repeat ..
it's fight, makeup, misunderstood.missed wedding.
i'm just about to give up on this .. if it's not for Mo. i think i'd quite it in no time. zzzzzzzzzz!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
mo is so pretty on this cover! love her very much. if she's not the n'ek in this lakorn, it's been a long time i stop watching it

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL. Jao Ying Lum Sing starring Pinky and New is airing after this.
This is probably going to be a short lakorn, my guess is 12 episodes.
gosh. -_- Has Cee's lakorn ratings ever been this low? haha.
but i'm excited for JYLS. Only because Pinky's character is going to be like her in NMKP. :lol:
Hopefully in tomorrow's episode, the pr'nang's actually start to fall in love with each
other. If they don't, then i dont know where this lakorn will ever go :rolleyes: :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know ..
episode 6 have vee trailing behind her.
feeling sorry for her .. but to feel for her? *sighed*
doesn't seem to be that fast --- and mo doesn't seem like she will fall for vee easily too.
maybe it's the way they act as well .. so far, i feel that Mo doesn't love cee at all --- she's more like .. body with him, but not souly with him.

as for vee's fiance -- her father is too, irritating, he's just like Cee's mother :loool: .. ironically, they like each other in there :p

but i'm wit you, wish it sart picking up soon .. the boran couple, their relationship along with his father and her boss seem to progress faster than these four lovers ..

Ana

sarNie Adult
This is probably Cee's BIGGEST Flop -_- :rolleyes:

Anywayz, Episode 7 Mo and Cee Officially break up. Vee-Mo had a chat. This time they aren't bickering. Obviously they are rushing to end it so they have to show some nice moment :rolleyes: . Anywayz :rolleyes: have 40 more min till it ends -_-

Vanida

Save World Save Life
love tangmoe makeup aww she and vee look so cute together on the cover yea this lakorn mainly about couples and how each couples are different

cecilia

Staff member
FINALLY, they broke off ..
i hope they stay this way ..
if i'm Mo, i would broke off with Cee too ..

i mean, he sticks to his mom .. like a mama boy (i hate p'ek like this)
plus, he never follow through with what he intend to do for Mo.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 8 is soooooooooooooo boring :rolleyes:
Vee mom is so low -_-
Oh! god! I woke up for this?! so boring :rolleyes:
Okay! it ended <_<

nina07

sarNie Adult
JYLS is confirmed to be airing on Decemeber 3rd, so yeah, this lakorn will be ending at 12 episodes. -_-
The only highlight of this week's episodes was the when Cee and Fai fell asleep on each other :wub: So cute!
I love them as a couple, lmao. Hopefully Cee's next lakorn when he's head p'ek will be MUCH better than this one <_<