Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg...cee&mo get to be paired up for a lil bit. they should have them paired up as the n'ek&p'ek.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
UPDATES! FAI AND NOK'S INTERVIEW

FAI NISHANAN

As for Koo Pbuan Olawon, it’s my second lakorn for channel 7, my first was Khun Noo Tewada. The feedbacks were good, a lot of people recognizes me more. Most of the time they would call me Nong Pon and sometimes they would walk up to me and talk to me, which makes me feel good. As for my acting, they said that I need more improvement so I have to adjust myself to that because from my first lakorn, I had little experienced. But I do put all my effort when I'm on set, I have the staffs to help me. Before this, I played in Badal jai for p'Aof Pongpat and p'Dang Tanya.

In Koo Pbuan Olawon, I play Gusuma, her character is somewhat all organized, don't talk much, shy, and is the daughter of the owner of a jewelry shop. It's kind of hard because I have to not talk much and I have to be an organized, which in real life, I'm the opposite of that.

(no wonder her and Cee will get together, b/c Cee's character is somewhat like hers, minus the "slow" part,lol)

NOK USANEE

It's okay because from what I know, I won't be in scenes with p'Vee much because in the lakorn, I'll play the bad girl who will interfere with Cee Siwat and nong Fai's relatonship. P'Vee gets with Tangmo and it's not hard for me because we're still friends and we can talk to each other.

*credits siwatfamily/komchadleuk

jakjann

Jakjann
yes very very Decently, quite different than in Kom Faek

like a Gentlemen

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL..ok..yea I saw that clip earlier. I dunno what he said though cuzz I wasn't paying attention :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
What?! Damn if Fai is slow already they should make Cee the opposite. More hyper. Or they should make Fai fiesty. Two slow people together :rolleyes: . Their life will be very boring -_-