Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like when cee weared glasses like in "pin mook", he was... i don't know how to define it, but he was :drool:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i like when cee weared glasses like in "pin mook", he was... i don't know how to define it, but he was :drool:

I know, that was the look that hooked me, he was SOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! had me melting like an ice cream cone on a 190 degree summer afternoon :drool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol..I know this is kind of stupid...or maybe I'm still young to understand, what exactly does sexbomb means lol.....

LOLs, I'm having trouble understand it too. I think this thread is getting a little too out of control LMAO :loool:

awwe... :lol: Basically Cee is saying Amy is good in bed.. :loool:
haha. maybe just a little bit... :lol: we were just spamming about Cee! I keep forgetting there's kids in here!! :p

eeeeeewwww....... :lol:
Gosh you guys all crack me up :loool:. Tubby and Nina how old are you two? I have to find you guys that clip. It is really hilarious seriously! I think its one of the Dao Kra Jai on the set clips but I forget what months and year did PinMook air lol.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
any news? anyone knows when this lakorn will be air? i miss tangmo on the screen, she's so talented!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
any news? anyone knows when this lakorn will be air? i miss tangmo on the screen, she's so talented!
I think Ana says it will air on October 16 which is pretty soon so I'm totally excited except for the fact that I will most likely not have time to watch due to my busy schedule but still, I'm excited!

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL..Nai_1_1 I know Nina is pretty young..hehe..she's 13 :p

Well the most I can help is that Pinmook aired 2006. The clip is dated probably Sep or Oct 2006 :lol:

=============

I'm excited for this lakorn :yahoo:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Gosh you guys all crack me up :loool:. Tubby and Nina how old are you two? I have to find you guys that clip. It is really hilarious seriously! I think its one of the Dao Kra Jai on the set clips but I forget what months and year did PinMook air lol.
Yesh please find the clip because i really need to hear about this myself. :lol: There are some kids in here... so we gotta be careful Nai! lol

I think Ana says it will air on October 16 which is pretty soon so I'm totally excited except for the fact that I will most likely not have time to watch due to my busy schedule but still, I'm excited!
awee Tell me about it Nai! I'm busy too! i don't know how i'm gonna be able to spam with you ladies. muahah.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, i saw that clip on youtube, and they were replaying the attempted "r" scene, LOL Cee was cracking me up :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
mo faking a brown-black cowboy gal...
huh? what are u talking about? I think u mistaken this lakorn with Dham Kum....

but yeah plz find that clip....lol I'm 19 but I consider myself still young...lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
any news yet hehe.. im still waiting hehe.. >_< .. lalalala.. mo .. cee.. lalala.. xp..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yesh please find the clip because i really need to hear about this myself. :lol: There are some kids in here... so we gotta be careful Nai! lol
awee Tell me about it Nai! I'm busy too! i don't know how i'm gonna be able to spam with you ladies. muahah.
I'll look for the clip soon. I've been so busy lately with school events so sorry for letting you girls down!

huh? what are u talking about? I think u mistaken this lakorn with Dham Kum....

but yeah plz find that clip....lol I'm 19 but I consider myself still young...lol
I'm actually younger than you yay! LOL.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Hmm .. let me see if i can find it. LOL. I watched it like during this summer or something :lol: It was a funny clip though :D