Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Can someone translate? please ^_^

น้อง belbel คะ ต้องขอโทษด้วยนะ พี่ไม่สามารถอ่านà¸?ระทู้ของนà¹
องได้เลย เพราะตัวเล็à¸?มาà¸? อัà¸?ษรเอีà¸?ยงอีà¸?à¸?ต่างหาà¸? จะว่าพี่à¹?à¸?่à¸?็ได้นะ à¹?ต่ครั้งหน้าพิมพ์เป็นฟรอนทà¹
ป�ติ จะดีสำหรับพี่มา�เลยค่ะ / ส่วนประเด็นเรื่องซี พี่เคยตอบไป�ล้ว จะไม่ตอบซ้ำอี��ค่ะ

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
that's the book that I saw while searching for the summary online lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ah.... I can't wait to watch this! I hope it doesn't interfere with any other lakorn! ^_^

Cee looks hott!!! I love the whole pretty boy style onf Cee :drool: ekkk.. my heart's racing! I love his smile! He can smile without showing his teeth & he'll still be sexy... but once he shows his teeth... *faint* my heart just melts.... :wub:

By the way, what other lakorn has Fai done? that chick looks familiar but i don't remember where I seen her in.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yep, the girl with the curly hair, and she was i think Margie's love interest's sister? lol.
No Way!!! Why does she look so different in here!? lol. that chick is skinnyyyyy! :eek:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Cee is totally looking good in those pics. Looking at him makes me full lol so i can't decide should i still eat my thai food that just got delivered by OMG a hot dude!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Cee is totally looking good in those pics. Looking at him makes me full lol so i can't decide should i still eat my thai food that just got delivered by OMG a hot dude!
haha. you should've gotten his number Nai!!! :lol: Call them back & tell them they gave you the wrong order & tell them to have the same guy deliver the new one. lol.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
aww. cee looks soo hot! :) but i don't like fai. i ddidn't think she was good in khun noo tevada. maybe i'll give her another try in here =(
summary anyone?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha. you should've gotten his number Nai!!! :lol: Call them back & tell them they gave you the wrong order & tell them to have the same guy deliver the new one. lol.
You know I'm thinking about applying to work there since i'm broke and unemployed and in college so i need some shopping money. Parents are cruel! They only give you "school" money lol. But yeah i saw a help wanted sign on the restaurant's front window since they're expanding their business so i should definitely head over there and apply.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my.. she is margie's friend in bj.. she looks dif.. still pretty though.. lol.. nai ur so funny lol.. yup parents only give you "school money" lmao.. good luck findin a job.. lalalala.. DAMN I CANT STOP STARING AT CEE..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oh my.. she is margie's friend in bj.. she looks dif.. still pretty though.. lol.. nai ur so funny lol.. yup parents only give you "school money" lmao.. good luck findin a job.. lalalala.. DAMN I CANT STOP STARING AT CEE..
Haha thanks girl I will need the luck! I know I can't stop staring at Cee too. He's too darn cute that my jai is hai la lai la lai pai gub Cee :lol:.