Koo Pbuan Olawon (Dida)

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL that's sad. This lakorn didn't reach the channel's rating standard LMAO :lol: Heck, if they want more viewers, how about trying to just switch the p'eks and put Cee leading <_<

BTW, did Mo and Cee get in a fight again? According to the caps..:huh:

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Neither of the couples are interesting. It's repetitive where this Kook Kik lakorns are over the top bickering. It's not even funny. However, I do think Aon and the other girl look cute together, even though their lines suck as well.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i actually found cee-fai more interesting than vee-mo....like everybody said vee-mo dialoge is the same old words repeated again and again everytime they met....

it seems to me cee already falls for fai's innocent and loveliness....

i used to think fai doesn't match our cee but i was wrong i actually found them cute together...

fai's character is weak compare to mo but fai is not as annoying as mo...no offended okay...it was just how i see it...

Ana

sarNie Adult
BTW, did Mo and Cee get in a fight again? According to the caps..:huh:

^ Yes they did. Mo say she wasnts to break up again. So Cee got mad he was like y everytime there's a misunderstanding Mo alway say she wants to break up?! It's like she doesn't care about their relationship. Cee was like his mom is probably right that Cee's the only one in love with Mo while she's not. Mo, say she doesn't want talk anymore. Cee stopped her and he was like are u mad because she saw him with Fai? But what about him everytime he see her and Vee they are alwayz intiimate and everytime is a coincidence?! and this time is probably a coincidence too right?!. Mo ask does he really believe she has something going on with that horrible guy?!. Cee Say what do u want him to do?! he has a heart and he has the right to think. He loves Mo :wub: . He went on saying y did she hurt Fai which in this case he's wrong..LOL..Nok was jealous and bullied Fai and she told Fai she's his fianace. Anywayz, Mo was like do he actually believe she'll do such a thing?!. He went off and he was like if it's not her then who?!. She got piss slap him and kicked his ass out..LOL..

I liked Cee-Fai more too. I think Fai is falling for Cee already :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yes i agree, i think Cee-Fai are really cute together :wub: hehe :p
Vee cannot act omg :rolleyes:
lol i think Cee is already falling for Fai too by the way he looks at her :wub: so cute ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
wow. fai looks like Nok (to me)
mo's pretty in here ..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for the caps...I dont know if this lakorn is good or not cuz I'm not watching it, not b/c I dont want to but I cant...havent been watching lakorns for 3 months already since my ipod had no connection....so I'm just going here and there...but the caps do help though. Fai so cute. I love her. lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
WTH? Is he getting engaged to Nok or something?! :lol: gosh, the pr'nangs need to start having feelings for each other already . lol.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm liking Fai...hehe..she's pretty. And she looks good with Cee :p
Did she have a big role in Badarn Jai? did she get with anyone? I'm thinking about watching it for her ^_^

No..lol..he's not getting engage to Fai. They asked him to put the ring on her so he did...lol.. afterward he told them that his wedding with Mo is gonna happen soon or something :lol:

fanny

sarNie Adult
Mo finally get a chance to be n'ek again, but the lakorn is just not that good. I'm thinking the big boss just give Mo stupid role and lakorn to be in. So that way they can have excuse not to let Mo be the lead again. Can't wait for her other lakorn with Pong.

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn ain't that bad. I think when Vee-Mo becomes mature it'll be better for them. And since this lakorn is airing and filming at the same time.They still have time to improve on the script and plot.

Anywayz, I wanna see Mo-Pong lakorn too. Looks hilarious :lol: . I hope, she continue being a n'ek she deseerve it :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
mo is a good actress, not like vee, omg why this man is still a p'ek? he can't act at all! like all of us, i'm waiting for pong :drool: and mo lakorn, seems funny.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
in BJ, Fai was Margie's friend...I love her character in there though...but she didnt have a big role nor a little role. well that's how I see it though

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i've watched all the 4 episodes yesterday and i really love tangmo in this lakorn, she's so cuuute!!! cee seems in love with fai, the way he looks at her, we can see his feelings

nina07

sarNie Adult
Cee and Fai were so cute together in episode 4. I was just waiting for a pr'ek n'ek connection to happen :wub: LOL

Ana

sarNie Adult
Oon Ai Rak has been dub by Mayura.

I got Badarn jai DVD. I'm gonna check it out. I just dun have the strength to watch it right now :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oon Ai Rak has been dub by Mayura.

I got Badarn jai DVD. I'm gonna check it out. I just dun have the strength to watch it right now :lol:
"oon ai rak" dubbed by Mayura? title? what is the title?
i also have "badarn jai" on dvd but dubbed by Ntry and i didn't watch it yet. i have so many lakorns to watch but i'm blocked on "kkrkkr" and "ngao asoke" :lol: