Koo Kum------ My ENDING

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Bie Sukirt as Krobi
Noona Nuengthida as Angsumalin

After the death of Krobi, Angsumalin still kept him in her heart. That night of his death she dreamed about him:

Krobi: Angsumalin even if I die I will still love you forever. Remember that even if I'm not by your side my soul will be with you all the time. I love you.
Krobi kissed her then melted away.
END OF DREAM

Angsumalin: KROBI!!!
She suddenly woke up and cried. Angsumalin
Ran to his picture and cried.
Angsumalin: Krobi I love you too even if we are in separate worlds you will be by my side like you promise and I will be by your side too... Everyday... Every night... Every second. Wait for me I will come and stay with you.
Angsumalin grab a knife and she slowly cutted her neck and then she slowly fell down on the floor and die.

In HEAVEN
Krobi: Angsumalin I'm here still waiting for you
Angsumalin: KROBI I finally see you again.
Krobi was running to Angsumalin and he hugged her.
Krobi: Angsumalin in earth there are too much war that's makes our love hurtful let us stay up in heaven and continue our love with happiness
Angsumalin: Krobi I agree with you
Krobi and Angsumalin kissed on the lips and then they both turned into 2 butterflies and flew away

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
...As sweet as the reunion of Kobori and Hideko, that's not fair for their unborn child. :teary: Being the selfless man he is, Kobori would rather want her to continue living for their child. This situation is complicated...do you live and give birth to your unborn child or die to be with your beloved? I would consider dying to be with him, cause I'd love him that much, but it's more rewarding to live and give life and love to the child of your love. Of course, there'd be regret and tears knowing he'll never see the child in real life, but he's in heaving watching over both of you. :)

I don't question your ending of Koo Kum, but Exact did a beautiful job with Koo Gum 2013's ending. I also love Oh Warut and Mam Jintara's Koo Gum ending as well.

For my ending of Koo Gum, I'd make Kobori survived his injuries and continued loving his Hideko for the rest of his life (which will be a long, long, long, looooong time, so the title should be Koo Kum as well :D). They will have more than one child. :wink: And Kobori and Augsumalin's love will grow even stronger over time.

cecilia

Staff member
This is more tragic than the original ending .. again, i'm not doubting you either ..

I'm with MAIKO - i want them to be together in life or at least to have her give birth then leave like the author wrote ..
Ang can't go to him until she fulfill her duty as the mother of his child -- especially when Kobori loves his child so dearly
Awe, i'm tearing up -- at the mere thought that she kill herself to be with him and disregarding their love child T_T

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Ending scene number 2 will be a continuation so look for it in the thread!!!
I'll soon update the continuation of Angsumalins baby's life with a Japanese guy

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
And plus this time I will make Krobi not dying but its going to be a rough life!!!! With there child.

Spoiler:
Krobi would go back to his country to repair himself and would lose his memory and Ang will be left at Thailand waiting for him to come back PLUS there child will be an actress that is mixed thai-- Japanese tooo.
Ang and Krobi life of Love
Nam and Nupp life of siblings that loved each other
If u don't understand read this:
The Lost of Krobi's memory he married another women who is Japanese Bunita ( Aerin Siripon) but she was already pregnant with another man but Krobi thought it was his child.
Ang will be giving birth to Nam ( Mint) they exact date when Bunita gave birth to Nupp ( Mark).
They will both stay until age 35 and died leaving Nam and Krobi's step son behind creating a chemistry that wouldn't have a happy ending.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
And sorry for the sad ending with unborn child in my first ending!!!
I just love Ang and Krobi so much so I wanted them to be together