Koo Kam

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
Do you know where i can buy Mayura dubbed Koo Kam starring Num and Benz? I love this series. This is the saddest and best Thai Lakorn I've ever seen. The chemistry / relationship between Num and Benz is awesome and I like this Ang cos she's a lot nicer to Kobori.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
thank you babe. the only site that sells it is Ekomsantime and dayamn it is expensive. the dvd cost $49.50 :huh:. i guess i'll watch it on youtube instead.

akanin

sarNie Elites
thank you babe. the only site that sells it is Ekomsantime and dayamn it is expensive. the dvd cost $49.50 :huh:. i guess i'll watch it on youtube instead.
Mayura will be re-releasing this series on DVD soon. Just thought I'd let you know naa. It will more than likely be cheaper too... ^_^

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
cool thanks. are they going to be re-release it on their website? i noticed their website is still under constructions.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Mayura will be re-releasing this series on DVD soon. Just thought I'd let you know naa. It will more than likely be cheaper too... ^_^
Man...I bought mine from the video store. So will the dvd quality be better than? If so I'll go get that version when I have some extra cash. The one I have now, it's recorded from VHS to DVD. So the one release from Mayura is not going to be VHS to DVD correct?

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
^ yes i did. they don't have koo kam. so what's the difference between that site and mayura voice production site? aren't they the same company?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
you like benz?im not a fan..i refuse to watch num with any other females beside kob and ann maybe a few more..i m picky

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
you like benz?im not a fan..i refuse to watch num with any other females beside kob and ann maybe a few more..i m picky
I can't believe you still haven't seen Koo Kam. :huh: Benz did an excellent job. She's a good choice for Ang's character cos she is pure thai. This is the saddest drama I've ever seen....a tear jerker especially the ending. You should watch the ending if you're in the mood for some water works. :lmao:

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
How's the quality? Is it Mayura's dubbed? I searched their database but it's not there. :mellow:
http://veedubkhmerdvd.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1323068
This is the direct link to the lakorn you requested--the spelling is different, I think that is why you had diff locating it.
I purchased Ksae Lohet from this seller and the quality was good. He/she burned it from tapes and the discs aren't fancy--it really didn't matter to me.
If you have any questions or concerns just email the seller, he/she responds quickly.
I hope this was helpful.
Good luck.
:D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe you still haven't seen Koo Kam. :huh: Benz did an excellent job. She's a good choice for Ang's character cos she is pure thai. This is the saddest drama I've ever seen....a tear jerker especially the ending. You should watch the ending if you're in the mood for some water works. :lmao:
nope...i refuse to watch it just because i dont like benz