Koo Kam

cecilia

Staff member
i love the old version of bird and kwan .. i think isnmy opinion it's much better than the newer version of benz/num even though i do love it. there's alot in the old version that bring the uniquness to the whole concept. Plus p'bird japanese is like EXCELLENT.. while num's japanese is like pronounce word to word .. i like the way p'bird speaks in japanese .. plus KWAN is so jai kaeng too .. half the time i want to jump in and strangle her. she's more jai kaeng than Benz is .LOl

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
i love the old version of bird and kwan .. i think isnmy opinion it's much better than the newer version of benz/num even though i do love it. there's alot in the old version that bring the uniquness to the whole concept. Plus p'bird japanese is like EXCELLENT.. while num's japanese is like pronounce word to word .. i like the way p'bird speaks in japanese .. plus KWAN is so jai kaeng too .. half the time i want to jump in and strangle her. she's more jai kaeng than Benz is .LOl
got to agree with bird japanese better then num. because he know janpenese and num doesn't so that's explain.

CRAZYCHIC

sarNie Egg
I acutally like both the versions, the old as well as the new....however i never got to finish the new one feat. Num & Benz. So does anyone know the link from where i can download Koo Kum ( Num & Benz)? Thanx! :)

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
Me too, I prefer the version of P'Bird and Kwang. I feel Benz is not fit in this Angsumalin role as she's got dark skin and she's slightly too tall.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
My friend was reading about Angsumalin.
The real Ang is white.
I luv this lakorn bcuz of P'Num. He was cute.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
okay..so i got a question....in koo gam 2..the continuation story of when their son Dan grows up....towards the end....angsumalin is going to die..she sees kobori...what does he say to her...i really wanna understand it...?

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
okay..so i got a question....in koo gam 2..the continuation story of when their son Dan grows up....towards the end....angsumalin is going to die..she sees kobori...what does he say to her...i really wanna understand it...?
he said he promise her that he will come and take her with him when she die so as promise and he repeat to her that will always love her.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks....i got another question..sorry to ask again, but in koo gam .....towards the end...before he dies..does she tell him she loves him so he understands that she always loved him and that scene after he raped her?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
watching num and benz's version and i noticed that num sounds strait up thai hehe. his acting is okay just cant beat p'bird. the tone of p'bird's voice and the accent omg he just sounds soo sweet and sincere. kwang was soo great too; her acting just the way...

gloria83

sarNie Adult
does anyone know or seen koo gum version with num and benz lakorn the ngs? i wonder if they ever shoe behind the scene or if they promoted this lakorn on any shows?

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know or seen koo gum version with num and benz lakorn the ngs? i wonder if they ever shoe behind the scene or if they promoted this lakorn on any shows?
they have a little of behind the scen on At Ten show. num, benz and Jentara go to the show talk about koo kum lakorn.

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
Just finished watching it ...oh..i should watch it earlier,very good lakorn.
Benz give me a big surprise. Long hair , black big eyes and slim finger in her all looks very beautiful. she has a unique feeling.
as for num,this time he still gorgeous as usual,all kinds of emotion he totally can express very exactly base on his excellent act ability. Num always my favorite and love him more and more!!!!! :wub:
Num and Benz very match!