Koo Duerd (TV Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oooh ~ Two handsome mens and one gorgeous girl together in one lakorn..:D
Niceee! Lol
I love Koy! She's sooo adorable!
Wow...i don't know...i'm kind of..not really digging the fact that Aum is going to play the "Rai" person...
is it going to be something like Huajai 2 Park?!
like how the characters are like...i didn't watch that lakorn but i don't think Boy was that mean in there..
alongside with Por.

but anyways, can't wait to see what's going to happen :D Lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I noticed that all the great actors/actresses is leaving ch.7 and moving to ch.3..and on top of that ch.3 is or has already planning their next projects for them...that's great...ch.7 is playing favoritism and that's not really fair to all other actors who also has potential..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiyah.. so my aummie is really gonna be a villain.. aiyah >_< lol.. but he'll be a hot villain then ahahahah XD..

jakjann

Jakjann
[font="'Palatino Linotype"][sup]OPENING CEREMONY[/sup][/font]
[font="'Palatino Linotype"][sup]18th MAY 2010[/sup][/font]

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think Por signed with Ch3, he's a freelance actor now, isn't he?

Well Aum better have a bigger role than Por ahahahaha, the pra rai the center of attention =). I am not a Por fan so I am being a bit bias here.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that Poh is the lead man, it would be sad to see such a good actor play a supporter role for his first project after leaving ch7 :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
im surprise ch3 didnt offer por to sign a contract with them. im sure he wouldnt mind

cant wait to see the opening

jakjann

Jakjann
Por is an actor from CH3 now, he said at opening ceremony day that he already signed the contract for 5 years. And Por said that it could be Pra ek in Wanalee but it isnt confirmed he wants to say it next month.

jakjann

Jakjann
Por is Pra ek of this drama and Aum accept to play as bad role

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow so he sign a 5 year contract withh ch3? I figire he would rather than be a free agent. First lakorn with ch3 and he always play praek while aum is rai although their role is equal

jakjann

Jakjann
Wow so he sign a 5 year contract withh ch3? I figire he would rather than be a free agent. First lakorn with ch3 and he always play praek while aum is rai although their role is equal
Yes, for 5 years. He doesn't want to say because of what why he signed a contract. But I think it is good, even he is an actor of CH3 but he can works with many company , he can works what he wants not likes with CH7.

And I will be happy, of he play in Wanalee ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes, for 5 years. He doesn't want to say because of what why he signed a contract. But I think it is good, even he is an actor of CH3 but he can works with many company , he can works what he wants not likes with CH7.

And I will be happy, of he play in Wanalee ^^

yea true. although he is contracted to ch3 but they have many productions for him to choose from.