Koo Duerd (TV Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow look what a cool stuff u posted, 2 guys on face 2 face and while the 2 girls are smiling.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Aum he looks good and cute with Koy and Por/Benz couple is not bad either too.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I like both p eks here but sth about Benz that I cant stand it when she is n ek.She is doing good as n rai.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
This weeks episode was so sad. I feel bad for Aum. I don't understand why Benz and Por would think that Aum would have the heart to kill Bua's parents. I know he's hot temper but I think his character is really a good person. All he wants is to do goods and for the person that he loves to see it.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I really do hope things start to get good for everyone soon. It's heartbreaking to see it all in a mess like this. I feel for Kao and Dum. I want to see the day where they can laugh together!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree that this lakorn is really good but it seems like it's not really popular in here. It looks like it's ending soon because Dum and Kow is getting along now. Can't wait to see next week's episode.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is packed with a lot of valuable lesson - if the viewer can catch it. It shows the family love and respect and also pay backs for those who saved, helped and stayed by our sides.

In addition it shows the unconditional love that one person or family member can have towards another. That you don't have to be blood related to have that unconditional love.

It also showed how cruel the world can be. It takes a lot of work and lives to try and make the world a better place to be. I'm only half way through but I already got the point of the lakorn already.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm halfway through this lakorn and Aum's hair is starting to bother me. I miss his Harit hair. I love how they focus more on Aum's character even though Por is more if the "p'ek" in this. Sorapong broke my heart when he was reading Aum's goodbye letter, he had those tears in his eyes. I think I'm gonna finish this lakorn tomorrow.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay i'm finished this lakorn. Overall it was ok, it had a pretty good lesson just like all of TV Scene lakorns but i felt like they should have taken out some useless stuff out and make the bad guys suffer a little more. And they should have made Aum's character less of a douche. Oh well i still didn't really like this lakorn because of the genre too, i'm not too fond of action, if Aum wasn't in this i wouldn't have watched this.

jmccabe809

sarNie Egg
Yay i'm finished this lakorn. Overall it was ok, it had a pretty good lesson just like all of TV Scene lakorns but i felt like they should have taken out some useless stuff out and make the bad guys suffer a little more. And they should have made Aum's character less of a douche. Oh well i still didn't really like this lakorn because of the genre too, i'm not too fond of action, if Aum wasn't in this i wouldn't have watched this.
Same here....... I still prefer Aum as the main P'ek