Koo Bpan Koo Bpuan

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I thought this was coming out on the 5th of december? it's the 8th today? anyone? know what's going on or did I just get the date wrong?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah it should air around the same time as dan's lakorn

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so confused? I thought this was airing BEFORE dan's but then, AT THE SAME TIME with dans but dan's is up to epi three yet no t-ser of beam's yet!!! I'm sad...I wanna see it...love dan's but his character is annoying right now...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for the clips..so doest tat mean it won't air anytime soon yet?..LOL..P'Beam's shirt in the frist clip wuz soo cute..tat doggie..and it's funnie how he wuz sitting back and laughing wen the girls were rehearseing the scene

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
thanx for the clips..so doest tat mean it won't air anytime soon yet?..LOL..P'Beam's shirt in the frist clip wuz soo cute..tat doggie..and it's funnie how he wuz sitting back and laughing wen the girls were rehearseing the scene
does that mean december 5th of next year then? :p
kidding, but seriously...it needs to air!!! bao wants to see beam!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I am going to DIE! before this lakorn airs!!! like serious!!! got me all excited some months ago yet dan's lakorn is almost ending and this hasn't even gotten a real t-ser out yet!!!
it better be good too, making me wait this long...