konwee chai kawee

Patty

sarNie Adult
Does anione know the summary of this boran series,because I'm thinking about buying it, but I don't know what it is mainly about. :blush:

Saifah

bite me x___
okay i didnt really watch the lakorn but i'll try to remember.. they are were a cow and the other were tiger.. or something. the ree see uMm.. he made them human and they loved each other like brothers a sister. the king and queen adopted them i guess... i ono.. something like that. thats all i remember... neung died and he came back to life because he hide his heart in his sword.

val

sarNie Adult
ok, i'm not a good summary person but i'll give it a try...konwee chai is the tiger and kawee is the cow, they were turned into human by the rue see and love each other like real brothers. this king and queen kingdom was being attack by this yak (the gaint dude) and the king annouce that whoever killed the yak will get to marry his daughter. Kawee was the one that kill the yak but since konwee chai is the older brother, he give the place to his brother konwee chai and so they stay in the palace. Kawee one day have a dream about this girl asking for help so he journey out of the kingdom to find the girl in his dream and how konwee chai went after his brother to help him out. I think this lakorn is about the love between two brothers, the younger brother set out on a journey, got in trouble...the older brother finds out and went after the younger brother to help him and get him what he want. hope this help you a little...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah some what like that is what i remember as well..i also remembered that when one of the bros went to help his future girl...that girl was put into that one lil thing from like yod see gumons momma was in when they were under attacked by the giant birds..! also one of the girls had really good smelling hair or something...hehehe