Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the screencaps Sophie. I think Kob was acting innocent so that Chakrit would protect her from na'rai. Finally we get to see na'rai suffer instead of na'ek. I can't get over the fact that during the scene Chakrit was yelling at na'rai he was holding Kob's hand. It's just too sweet.

Ah. And the r-scene from the preview of 2006 lakorns is making me anxious.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Chakrit is SO good at R scences...I think if they let him, he'll go as far as tearing up tops and skirts...he's so freaking aggressive...such a HOTTIE!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lmao. ceda_lee your response is funny. I think he would do as you said, if they let him go that far he would. I love the fact that he was questioning her when he was ontop of her, instead of just getting on the bed and do it right away. They should have shown when Kob was talking, I wanted to hear Kob talk and see a bit of her character in there.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Kob is look'n fiesty in Sophiez fourth screen cap...LOL Ceda_lee, I think it's just all those butterflies swarming in your tummy!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
lmao. ceda_lee your response is funny. I think he would do as you said, if they let him go that far he would. I love the fact that he was questioning her when he was ontop of her, instead of just getting on the bed and do it right away. They should have shown when Kob was talking, I wanted to hear Kob talk and see a bit of her character in there.
[post="63556"][/post]​
I haven't even seen it yet and I'm going CRAZY already...LOL!!! How did you see it? Did someone post it up?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Kob is look'n fiesty in Sophiez fourth screen cap...LOL Ceda_lee, I think it's just all those butterflies swarming in your tummy!
[post="63586"][/post]​
LOL...I think so too!!! Gosh, I'm so embarass cause you noticed...hehe...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The clip is in "Ch.7 New and Old lakorn 2006" thread. I only heard his last sentence clearly though. The rest, the news girl was talking so I could barely hear. He said:

"Klia Pom Chai Mai" And he was looking down at her.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
The clip is in "Ch.7 New and Old lakorn 2006" thread. I only heard his last sentence clearly though. The rest, the news girl was talking so I could barely hear. He said:

"Klia Pom Chai Mai" And he was looking down at her.
[post="63633"][/post]​
hey nancy what does that mean?
You hate me? right? is that what krit is saying? :blink:
hehheee... I'm just translating my self lol! iono if it is even close to what it mean lol. :rolleyes:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
the clips are so short!!! so sad.... but her i don't really like all kob;s dark makeup i understand she is kinda bad but i prefer her with light makeup she looks way prettier that way. She looks so young like in her lakorn with Andrew g.

belle20

sarNie Elites
hehe saravang!! I didnt even notice the make up untill u pointed it out!! :lol: I was too focused on the scene!!...ohh my!! dat scene is definitely hot!!.......LOL i think i rewind it for the 100th time just in case i missed something!!!! :lol: Sillly me!! :w000t:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
sarahvang said:
hey nancy what does that mean?
You hate me? right? is that what krit is saying? :blink:
hehheee... I'm just translating my self lol! iono if it is even close to what it mean lol. :rolleyes:
[post="63650"][/post]​

I believe Chakrit was saying, "Why couldn't you pick someone else? Why did you pick me? It's all been a game right?" OMG, so excited and anxious to see this!!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
belle20 said:
hehe saravang!! I didnt even notice the make up untill u pointed it out!! :lol: I was too focused on the scene!!...ohh my!! dat scene is definitely hot!!.......LOL i think i rewind it for the 100th time just in case i missed something!!!! :lol: Sillly me!! :w000t:
[post="63652"][/post]​
LMAO! Yeah riggggght! You were rewinding just in case a small clip of the "R" scene was included ahaha :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hahaha knew it i wouln't be anything close to it lol!!! i need to learn more thai. lol1111 i suck lol... but thanks heheee...awww.. poor krit he probually so sad. awww.w.... but dang shoo i rewind that thing like 20 times hahahaaa... pause rewind... heheheeee,,,

ning

sarNie Egg
man it's gonna be a while before they air this lakorn since Long Ngao Jun is airing sometime in Feb and won't end until sometime in April or even May depending on how long that lakorn is. unless they air Kob's lakorn back to back then were not gonna see Kol Ruk Game Payabath until probably June or even later than that.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't wait until it airs...all these clips are killing me. :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It wasn’t “Klia Pom Chai Mai� it was “Khun/Pom Game Chai Mai?� So sarahvang if you were to translate "klia pom chai mai" then you're translation would be right.

I know what you mean ning, the clips are choking me to death. They're teasing us so much with it. Ha. They could have shown some other scene but they choose to show the possible R-scene...

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
did you guys notice the scene before the rape scene where chakrit throw something onto the floor in front of kob almost like to say to kob pick it up. oh my god he is going to be so mean to her i love it. :w000t: can't wait to see the loves scenes. wonder what it will be like???