Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I was already post episode 6 in sweetkob but I know some of the member can't access. I am thinking to post episode 6 here too but let's me think first.

anjos

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn youa.............what do you mean let you think frist.......please post it........................I'm dying here.................cant waite to watch it..................

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
please somebody...upload esp 6... im going crazy here.....

seems like everyone is asking for Youa to post it up...me too,....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
thanks in advance..you're the best...............

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Okay! episode 6 will be in download section.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
I just finish esp6 it is getting very good why does it have to end so fast. :lmao:

kob really let it out in this lakorn with chakrit. to me some of the kisses are real not angle tech.
I see it too I have never see Kob let her pr'ek to this to her at all. I love this lakon. :drool:

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i just finish watching episode 6 its really good, kob looks great in this lakorn and she doesn;t take crap from anyone, i just love it when she plays a strong character

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
my heart throbs for kompai shes tied herself in one big knot. >.<

She was trying to get back at titha but when panin knows, it all gone down because shes tricked him and now theres no one to get back at titha. And plus panin is kinda helping titha hurt kompai. Even though panin is hurting because he thought that the women he loves tricked him and doesn't love him but the person in the most painful position is kompai because 1 her rival (titha) is taking away the man that she loves and gets away with killing her sister 2 the man that she loves doesnt trust or lister or even tries to understand her and even cheats on her.
so right now i give my sympathy vote to kompai. TT.TT

btw kinda random but the name kompai is sooooooooo cool ^.^
its like strong. kom as in sharp like dangerous and smart and pai like the bamboo that flows with the wind to survive in thr roughest conditions and kompai kinda like a weapon ilove the name ^o^hotness.....

and yes i have written alot sorry....

thuy

sarNie Egg
Yes youa, your cap is......I can't stop and smile to myself :p It is killing me to wait and watch this!!!

By the way, did Panin sleep with n'rai? If yes, this would spoil my perfect story :(

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that Kob finally let her pr'eng kissed her (I don't know why she lets Chakrit and not Num...I would think Num has more chances to do that with her more than any actors)....because I couldn't wait any longer to see Tik and Kob in the future lakorns, especially loves or loves/revenges. I have always hopes for these two gorgeous people.