Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i surely hope not.. if that's the case, then I don't think he should get with n'ek.

it's far worst when you start sleeping with other people just to get back at someone.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Just finish ep. 5...damn the "R" scene was go so fast and nothing much to interesting. lol I'm just mean the "R" scene...as for the whole episode is good.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The drooling icon looks like a prevert. lol. I think the hairy italian dude had a longer r/willing scene with Pim than Panin did with Kompai.

Since Num and Chakrit are freeagents, I guess channels like to take the opportunity when they have it, to air the same pra'ek lakorn at the same time. Channel 7 did air DJP w/ HTPJ. Didn't Hemraj go against Tae Pae Korn?

BTW. RRRT lakorn magazine for Darapappayon is out, so for sure it's going to airing soon.

Back to Topic.

I'm not sure if Panin slept with na'rai. When he woke up he was suprised. Well just have to wait till Monday's episode.
Woot looks very mature enough to be with Kompai, they do look good together. Jeffery is younger than Kob, but I don't know by how many years, his english is very good, better than Chakrit's english.
how is Jeffrey's English better than Krit?? Krit speaks fluent English.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
After all the excitement over the r-scene...it was too rushing :angry:
I wanna another r-scene

Now I have to wait for the willing scene :(
I'm not going to hope so high

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
To me, Jeffery sounds a little more natural when speaking English than Chakrit, both are fluent I know, but Jeffery doesn't sound like he's studdering or thinking of his words when he speaks English.

Preview for episode 6, I think Kompai made Panin come to her room. He couldn't take it, he had to approach her.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Today, I’m nice to sharing episode 5 in here. Anyone interesting then go check in download section. Lol

puppylov

sarNie Adult
if u notice it chakrit still has an accent esp. when he said who, but his english is still good ,but not like the peeps in the U.S. born or raised. i think jeff is better. chak seems to try hard to speak english.