Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

tinah

sarNie Coma
sorry off topic........hey where's you get the news from that "ruen rak ruen tard" will on air after "yuer Marn"? i know tat the magazine is out but i don't hear anything tat this lakorn is on air after. probably this lakorn is not air as the same time as Kob and Chakrit lakon. but i don't know either.......
calla said it

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yeah. I know they predicted it during the begining of the year. But for Chakrit's lakorns, it doesn't take a much to guess if it's going to go against each other or not, he only has one for channel 7, so it would be obvious channel 3 will air RRRT with KRGP, since they don't have other of Chakrit's lakorn in stock right?

kermint. For the mask scene, the clothing and setup looks very disco and kiddie. But then, the scene they were dancing together made me forget about the wacko costume. Haha. Like Mon said, it looks like a sleeping gown or pajama party.

tinah

sarNie Coma
did they ment to air chakrit's lakorn against eachother or something..like they did to num..but yeh sorry to be off topic

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Since Num and Chakrit are freeagents, I guess channels like to take the opportunity when they have it, to air the same pra'ek lakorn at the same time. Channel 7 did air DJP w/ HTPJ. Didn't Hemraj go against Tae Pae Korn?

BTW. RRRT lakorn magazine for Darapappayon is out, so for sure it's going to airing soon.

Back to Topic.

I'm not sure if Panin slept with na'rai. When he woke up he was suprised. Well just have to wait till Monday's episode.

i kinda think kompai and woot does make good couple..heheh...but in real life..he's younger than her rite??
Woot looks very mature enough to be with Kompai, they do look good together. Jeffery is younger than Kob, but I don't know by how many years, his english is very good, better than Chakrit's english.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Since Num and Chakrit are freeagents, I guess channels like to take the opportunity when they have it, to air the same pra'ek lakorn at the same time. Channel 7 did air DJP w/ HTPJ. Didn't Hemraj go against Tae Pae Korn?
tae pang korn went against plerng payu

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the correction Tinah.

Those who's waiting for the 'r' scene between Kob and Chakrit , it MIGHT be in episode 5, if it is in I'm guessing it'll be shown almost to the end of th episode.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Please go back to the topic.

Hahaha! can't wait until this Monday. Let's me see how many more days. Umm! 2 more days. hehehe

kermint

sarNie Adult
kermint. For the mask scene, the clothing and setup looks very disco and kiddie. But then, the scene they were dancing together made me forget about the wacko costume. Haha. Like Mon said, it looks like a sleeping gown or pajama party.
yeah. i think the scene chakrit and kob were dancing together look nice. but u know what i said to my sister that this party looks like a halloween party to mee and the clothing it looks like a sleeping gown as Mon said too hahahahahaaha. i just wants to said that this party made Adult "SENG" but love the scene they 2gether hahahahahaaaaaaaaa.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so good! I used to not like Chakrit when I first saw him in Chai Nai Fun with Pete T. and Pin b/c he ended up being the pr'ake instead of Pete. Anyway, after watching him in a lot of lakorns, it's obvious why he's so wanted. He's REALLY good at what he does. He may not be the best-looking out there but I would rather watch an okay-looking pr'ake that can act than a really good-looking one that can't. To me, once they pass that they can act, they start to look good and grow on me. He's doing a great job in KRGP. Keep up the good work, Chakrit!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
2 more days for episode 5, but it seems forever. If Panin sleeps with na'rai just go get back at Kompai, then he must had been out of his mind. Cause he's just using her when Kompai is present.

cecilia

Staff member
^it better not be - otherwise he's worser than Kompai ..
takingn advantage of this situation by fooling around with someone is okay but sleeping with someone to pissed the woman that you love is WRONG..sin or no sin - it's unforgivable. *if she drug him - then i gues it's unforgivable* but like i said if he did this intentionaly - END of story - he's more cruel than Kompai (playing with love is better than cheating on love )

*sighed*..i can't wait for the next episode, really want to know how Kompai handle this situation.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The game has gotten more interesting now that Panin decided to play as well. It looks like he's drunk and totally out of it in the scene that he's with the na'rai but he is w/o clothes so he either slept with her cuz he was really drunk or she "r" him. Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
do u think kob and cee match in a lakorn? i kno kob has a young face, but i guess even with your baby face u look older as u age. i kno that kob used to look so young, younger than her real age b4. now she looks older than b4 that is due to aging. same goes with cee. peeps think that he has a baby/young face, but as he grow older he will llok mature. but kob has gained wt and maybe cuz of that that she looks more mature.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think in KRGP...the writer wouldn't make pr'eng sleeps with the n'rai. If that was the case, you know what will happen at the ending. The pr'eng wouldn't get the n'eng at the end....because it wouldn't be fair for the n'eng. And for Cee pairing up with Kob....I think they make another great pair. She knows her actings and he knows his actings eventhough he's new....but I saw few of his lakorns....he was very good. I love the one he played opposite Yui (who played opposite Kob in Tat Ley Jai) and the one he played second pr'eng opposite second n'eng, Mo (when she first came out) in this lakorn with Tawan and Cheer.....forget the title.

Oops....I meant Yui "who play opposite Poh in Tat Ley Jai.

thuy

sarNie Egg
I haven't been here for a while and so much going on in Kon Ruk Game thread!!!

I love Kob and Chakrit, they are so damn good actors. I can't wait to watch the lakorn and the intense relationship between the two. Unfortunately, I will only be able to rent when the lakorn has finished. With your stories here, you all keep me excited. Thanks so much :D

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
oh my god chakrit is a bastard bastard. he slept with that nasty thita just to get back at kob and not only that she moved into the house. haha i was so glad kob fought him back by making him jealous. haha she went out with woot just to pissed him off and it work. but the scene where chakrit slept with kob it was so short i wanted to see more. maybe tomorrow then. oh man this is getting so good. i was yelling at my laptop. hope my neighbors didn't hear cause i was pissed at what chakrit was doin. so glad kob stayed strong. get him kob, girl i'm not your side.